Pages:
Author

Topic: What is trend Now? - page 4. (Read 1916 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
Even though right now price of btc is still makes me confuse when comparing with last year ends, I think this is still good opportunity for me to collect as much btc as I can

Some people think that now, ICOs are in trend but I do not see it. I guess that people are ready to invest in Bitcoins and some very good altcoins. The cryptocurrency, especially EOS, NEO, NEM, and TRON are in trend.

For now I see good trend of the market, and most of those coins I seen in my blockfolio were in green up signs. That means the confirmations is there already for those people whom ready to buy and demand for bitcoin so far. Even the altcoins starts to pump now, this is a good opportunity for us to grow our holding and earn great.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

What do you mean exactly with current trend? I thought you were talking about the ups and downs. But you were actually talking about some advice. Anyway, one thing for sure, always learn from your mistakes. If you'll say you haven't made a mistake yet, then that means you havent learned anything yet.
Activity: 336
May 18, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
Even though right now price of btc is still makes me confuse when comparing with last year ends, I think this is still good opportunity for me to collect as much btc as I can

Some people think that now, ICOs are in trend but I do not see it. I guess that people are ready to invest in Bitcoins and some very good altcoins. The cryptocurrency, especially EOS, NEO, NEM, and TRON are in trend.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 18, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy.

Yes my choice is also trading because it is very good to make some monthly income but don't depends your income with trading because crypto currency is nor a stable earning method.

Well many people think it's simple as that but trading can be pretty brutal especially for those that think it's a way for quick profit. Even if you know how things work, the market is a different animal entirely. It shifts without warning and that can be difficult.for day traders. I'd prefer to simply hold my coins and look for long term
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
I think of the many people who hold their potential coins holding more of the coins in order to get a very high profit walaupin it takes months with a long term system
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 17, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy.

Yes my choice is also trading because it is very good to make some monthly income but don't depends your income with trading because crypto currency is nor a stable earning method.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
You can clearly see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly increasing and adjusting very strongly, but in my opinion this is only a correction in the long term and in the long run, bitocin prices are still in the bear market. So I think that you do not invest in long-term bitocin this time will be very dangerous and risk will be very high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
A very good Bitcoinner , Investor or Trader in this field is now very much aware that there a lot of ponzi schemes around which one must be very much careful about before investing in them. Fundamentally, most ICOs turns out to to be nothing but Scam at the end of the day, especially lending ones that are not financially stand from their coin initiation to either private or public offering.
The present price as at the moment of Bitcoin Value is  $8249.12. This trend has been very much stable over a month now. Those of us that had already acquired our BTC during the Dip are advised to continue hold in expectation of the soonest pump. But those that are just about to purchase theirs are in my own opinion advised to do so in small quantity and watch the trend before taking the next line of action.
At this moment, the trend is not yet over in which the market price is sharply regulates and the movement is so dip .And now we're stuck to hodl our coin so that we're able to avoid the losses of coin. But in this matter,I think in a couple of months prices will rapidly increases at certain time. So ,tightly hold our coin until it will pumps higher.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 17, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
A very good Bitcoinner , Investor or Trader in this field is now very much aware that there a lot of ponzi schemes around which one must be very much careful about before investing in them. Fundamentally, most ICOs turns out to to be nothing but Scam at the end of the day, especially lending ones that are not financially stand from their coin initiation to either private or public offering.
The present price as at the moment of Bitcoin Value is  $8249.12. This trend has been very much stable over a month now. Those of us that had already acquired our BTC during the Dip are advised to continue hold in expectation of the soonest pump. But those that are just about to purchase theirs are in my own opinion advised to do so in small quantity and watch the trend before taking the next line of action.
Activity: 385
May 17, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
For this year's market, I am still very optimistic. There are a lot of false news that cause people to panic and often cause the market to suddenly drop. At this time, if you are clear enough, you should choose to buy.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
May 17, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
The trend is stable and there is not perfect trend in the market these days because the demand and market is in equilibrium and this is the reason why market is stable. The price is stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar and this is a good market to invest in it as the price is not so high and after investing in it the price have possibilities to go high and enrich the traders and investors.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
I think the 2018 trend will be investing in lending coins such as nexo, celsius, ethlend etc. Especially when the next bull run begins...people will borrow fiat from these projects to buy more btc, while giving their existent coins as a collateral. It's a solid real use-case business model that more and more people will use.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
I prefer to hold a coin to invest in different crypto currency and hold it for the long term.But we need to be wary of what is happening in the market today, to get a profitable investment in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
May 17, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
The trend is now keep on. Copper prices are slowly rising, but their prices are still low. You should keep or buy more coins and your wallet. If you sell the coin you are, I guarantee you will regret it in the future. I believe that the market will increase and the price of coin will increase more and more in the future.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
May 17, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
Usually those altcoins that coming new are lower than 1 satoshi, will give your profit in the following weeks even with slowly rising
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
all major cryptocurrency were in the Green Zone, And if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market grows to one trillion, it will contribute to the popularity of digital assets in the long term.
People are slowly knowing about this market, specially with the investors from stocks , forex and golds.
They saw the potiental and the huge profits came from the cryptocurrency market and they gonna take over this market in the next 5 years soon.

For the early traders and for the early adopters it was always trending to hold the coins that they have earned/invested in the past and are holding just perfectly as there is a lots of profit.

What is another trending I might consider the trading tokens between the exchanges which is a risk too but there is no 100% true that you can get profit for sure.
Activity: 166
May 17, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
You are not an experienced trader then it is better to hold your coins instead of taking risks when the market is too much unstable with high uncertainty due to FUD spread by manipulators. Of course good traders always modify the strategies or habits as you say according to the market situation What will happen next, then you will be rich now but unfortunately you do not have a crystal ball. Knowing that a large proportion of China's alias population is prohibited from using cryptocurrancy is one of the saddest events to hit cryptocurrancy, but also know that many wealthy Chinese have dual citizenship.
Activity: 574
May 17, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

I think that this time being a trending not just one coin but many of the coins and tokens are also becoming trending and experiencing price increases, you better look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ to be more tau coin anything that has increased.
Activity: 152
May 16, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
It is not the new trend dude..holding is been recommended from the beginning and it still is and the best option rather than trading and investing in the ICO's but some experts one do it as well...but i myself keep away from investing in the ICO's
Pages:
Jump to: