Pages:
Author

Topic: What is trend Now? - page 7. (Read 1916 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
I think holding is  a good way especially for good coins such as etc, eth, eos.
those coins are constantly rise in long time.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 02, 2018, 07:06:39 AM
It seem that the worst is behind us, the markets is recovering. As the price are more or less stable, I would say that the trend is more to hold. The price doesn't jump extremely, so it may be more dangerous to trade everyday instead of holding your values.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 06:49:29 AM
The market is not improving vigorously as expected by many. Therefore, depending on our situation, it is best to hold for many months according to me. ETH is doing ok with a remarkable increase in the price in the last few weeks. But overall, it is best to study the charts and see depending on what coins you hold.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
The market in recent days is showing a very strong recovery of bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many powerful pump altcoin in the past, you also can fully see that market capitalization is rising very strongly. has exceeded the $ 400 billion mark.
In my opinion, the market has not yet emerged from a state of decline. What we see now is a correction, not a growth trend. To bitcoin and other tokens began to grow, a period of accumulation is needed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:08:50 AM
The market in recent days is showing a very strong recovery of bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many powerful pump altcoin in the past, you also can fully see that market capitalization is rising very strongly. has exceeded the $ 400 billion mark.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
May 01, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
I think now in trend it's saving our world, I mean good project's which can save our planet. Or cryptocurrency banking with support VISA/Mastercard and popular pay systems.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
May 01, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
Currently it's more like bullish trend, but everything may happen in nearest months, market may fall again I think.
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 06:07:13 PM
I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days are recovering very well but I believe that this recovery is only uptrend in the short term, if in long term, the bitcoin price is still in cycle. In order to be able to trade successfully, you should have a specific plan and only trade in the short term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 01, 2018, 03:22:36 PM
The trend likely to be sideway for months and after this sideway we will see another bullish trend. On this sideway whale usualy using it for accumulating, they are not a dayily trader. The accumulate untill yhey have enough coin then they will pump it to create fomo if first pump cant make people fomo they will pump it again. And when people fomo they will dump their coin which they accumulate now.
Activity: 406
April 30, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
The crypto markets itself an unpredictable game. We should just follow the trend and understand the Market with own experiences.  You need to understand the markets, do Hold your coins and See the price rise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
Could you please explain it a bit more. If you are talking about MLM then yes I second you. Nowadays its very difficult to find good ICOs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
I think now trend it's NEM. Because this project which have good future. This is a cryptocurrency as well as a revolutionary platform that is targeting to further the blockchain usage in crypto markets

Well if we're going to talk about that, tron is making noises. One month ahead of it's main net launch, the value has spiked to more than double of it's price last month and there seems to be no signs of slowing down probably until close to the launch. But mostly the market is in an upward trend anyways
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 08:52:32 AM
There isn't anything new,  it has been since the inception of cryptocurrency and the best strategy I know so far and which I think is the best all time is to do long term investment rather than rushing,  doing day trading or panic selling. To become millionaire in crypto you have to take your time relax watch the market for a long term and leave your investment to grow and appreciate overtime
The trend now is upwards for both the investment ratio and the price. People are investing in bitcoin because more and more people are investing in bitcoin to earn more and more money in the near future. So I think that people realized the importance of bitcoin and the price as well, therefore they are investing in bitcoin to secure their future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 30, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I think now trend it's NEM. Because this project which have good future. This is a cryptocurrency as well as a revolutionary platform that is targeting to further the blockchain usage in crypto markets
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
Now there are signs of a growing trend, some trade indicators confirm this. Daily trading volumes increased slightly. But prices may possibly go lower. You should be prepared for this to buy coins cheaper.
Activity: 392
April 30, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
The price of bitcoin in recent days is showing signs of a positive recovery, you can see that the recovery of bitcoin has made the price of altcoin recover and the market has shown signs of recovery more clearly. . I think that at the moment the market has started uptrend in the short term and you can trade very quiet at this moment.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

for now it seems there is no good trend because bitcoin prices are back to normal and stable there is no good news that could trigger the movement of some coin prices therefore there is no coin that has a very good trend for now.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 07:11:02 AM
Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
April 30, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
I think we are at the very beginning of a very strong bullish trend. If this is confirmed, then soon we will see not only 20 000 dollars for bitcoin, but perhaps even 50-60 000 USD.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 30, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
I am learning a great lesson from my previous fail trading. Its one thing to trade a coin, it another thing to know what coin you are trading is all about. many traders we just select and trade token based on the previous dump and pump without checking what the token is all about. many tokens are getting delisted this day because of the project owing to the token going to extinction. holding coin without the knowledge of it involve a lot of risk which I will not advise anyone to take
Pages:
Jump to: