Pages:
Author

Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous? - page 6. (Read 6646 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
What? Have you even studied natural selection? Darwin? There are so many things wrong with your statement....

There are even more things wrong with Darwin's statements:

I have studied natural selection, I stay away from Darwin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Can you people please post a scientific source for the definition of Aryan?   Kiss

Ignoring the truth doesn't change it.  Undecided

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=96sQAAAAIAAJ&source=gbs_navlinks_s

The Aryan Origin of the Gaelic Race and Language
Ulick Joseph Bourke

In another words, Aryans are the descendants of people which lived in the European continent, British Islands, Iceland and west Russia before 20th century.

Im not a anthropologist so before I start to read that book from 1875 can you comment shortly if this wiki article is correct: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race ? Huh
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Dude, I am sorry for your deficiency in iq... Maybe you will understand better...

Our food aid stopped natural selection in Africa. They keep multiplying until we stop feeding them, the continent itself can't sustain that population.
They're already entering Europe by the millions, and we let them. Birth control is the only cure.

Actually, white supremacists restarted natural selection throughout the world. They were brought to Europe years ago because white people were too goddamn lazy to do their own work. When you say birth control is a "cure" to a certain race, you're implying they're diseased you Nazi imperialist eugenicist scum.

What? Have you even studied natural selection? Darwin? There are so many things wrong with your statement....
vip

I wouldn't say ridiculous. Terrible? Sure. A tragedy? Certainly.

White supremacy is founded upon the idea that the straight white male is superior to any other demographic in the world. Centuries of forging the global empire in the name of God (Manifest Destiny) and a sense of messianism (White man's burden) has caused the eugenicists to end up on top, through fear mongering.

Bayer has openly admitted to selling HIV-positive "medication" to Latin American and Asian countries. There is a reason why HIV is most common among demographics despised by the straight white male. In fact, during WWII (During which the straight white male supported the Nazis 100% btw), the German chemist who was going to be sentenced for war crimes in Nuremburg fled to the United States, where he was made the Chairman of Bayer.

By withholding essential services such as harm reduction, contraception, and safer sex education from certain demographics, white supremacists allowed HIV to be prevalent, in hopes that it would exterminate the people they didn't like. Hitler was influenced heavily by California-style eugenics.

Oh yeah, there is a genocide being orchestrated against Aryan populated nations, but it is "white supremacy" which is trying to destroy other demographic in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Instead to trust others to tell what the books says, you should go direct to the book. Be always skeptical of Wikipedia.
vip
Can you people please post a scientific source for the definition of Aryan?   Kiss

Ignoring the truth doesn't change it.  Undecided

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=96sQAAAAIAAJ&source=gbs_navlinks_s

The Aryan Origin of the Gaelic Race and Language
Ulick Joseph Bourke

In another words, Aryans are the descendants of people which lived in the European continent, British Islands, Iceland and west Russia before 20th century.
vip
The white genocide is real, worldwide and systemic. They (who ever they are) hate us. Don't get weak by using the narrative of a defeated ideology.

Lmao "white genocide". Because white people were rounded up like cattle, put on ships to continents away, so they could be slaves to races of people who deemed them inferior. Because white people are being droned bombed and air strike slaughtered on a daily basis. Because white people were distributed HIV positive needles. Because white people were mobbed to death. Because white people are shot by police at routine traffic stops on a daily basis, then have their deaths justified. Lol, get outta here with that "white genocide" bullshit of yours.

Look at population share by color... See the evolution. It's statistic. Furthermore they are more white killed by police in America than blacks. Look it up. It's stats too. But don't worry I understand that any fact contrary to your punishement agenda against white people who have nothing to do with what you wrote must be pursued at all cost becaus the goal is to loot. Slave trade is illegal in the west countrary to certain African countries. Furthermore it's not my fault if Africans didn't need to invent the wheel.

You can't accuse people who have nothing to do with something of being guilty. Racist or white guilt consumed.

See the evolution? What are you talking about? Are you a Darwinist racist? Charles Darwin believed that black people were the inferior species, who would in the future be exterminated.

Citation, please.
vip
"Not being able to fly the confederate flag and burn down black churches wearing white hoodies is literally white genocide!!!!1"

No, it is the planned immigration aiming to racially diversify only Aryan nations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.
All nationalism is bad, (in my humble opinion) people have the right to it  only as a means to self preservation, (such as any case of people fearing potential genocide) maybe I'm wrong but white people are not in any kind of danger nor does their culture seem to be or does it seem to need to be protected and so the idea that they require secure borders to preserve their culture seems ridiculous.

The Idea that two distinct cultures cannot live side by side regardless of where they are from is not true, its merely accurate of whats happened in history due to the fact that colonizers did not have the intention to live with the inhabitants of the land they were colonizing and also the fact that outside factors at the time unknown to science such as disease also irradicated the natives of many colonized lands.

anyways needless to say there is no proof that many cultures cant thrive side by side in the same countries, as long as we all agree to peacefully cooperate and respect one anothers beliefs and not let them infringe upon the beliefs of others. The fact that anyone is native anywhere is not a good reason to have more or less rights than anyone else because we are all human and should all have equal rights all the time.

the only real problems we face are economic, much like communism in a country the idea that all countries are responsible for one another means some countries that produce less require help from countries that produce more, this problem will be fixed with the advent of things like bitcoin and 3d printers. many things will come along that help people have a better way of life than their current economic system allows until one day all economic systems become secondary to these new tools. In the Star Trek TV Universe eventually they are able to print water and food and economic differences between nations become petty and no longer relevant. This is actually a plausible scenario in real life, if we all have enough food and water there is immediately a lot less to fight over.

Anyways to sum up white people just need to fuck each other and make more white people for their culture to continue and nothing is prohibiting them from doing that. The idea that nationalism is somehow the answer or to have white only countries is the answer is going backwards. White people should feel pride in the fact that their countries are now all mixed and take pride in their immigration as it may be the greatest gift to mankind their societies ever provided the world. (even if these amazing programs that currently exist unfortunatley had to start with the plight of many of the originators of these programs coming to these lands as slaves) All countries should be allowing every one in who wants to come and work there regardless of race religion, gender or sexual orientation, and they should have equal rights.  

White Nationalism is no better or worse than any other Nationalism related to religion or race in theory, accept that no one can argue how much blood it has on its hands and maybe its due to how successful white people have been and their societies have been and when they decide to discriminate against other people who are not white it has the potential to do a lot of damage.
its also very insensitive to the fact that white people have already been privileged with success and held back everyone else. It not necessary in a sense. White people still have communities and families and cultural experiences all their own so why hold down anyone else?

Why feel competitive towards one another when you have already been so blessed and fortunate? We are all stuck on this earth together and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. We should be working together to bring out the best in one another because nationalism will only lead to our worst. let us instead be competitive about helping one another the most and see where that gets us. Maybe the cure for cancer lies in the potential of a mind in an under developed country who isnt getting access to school and we are all missing out

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Not true. I speak out against all ideologies which are extremely fascist and Nationalist. White supremacy is one of them. Black Nationalism is not.
you can speak out against whatever you like but unless you can point me in the direction of some non western non white countries who willingly allow "minorities" to enter in such great numbers that they threaten the demographic integrity of those countries your words wont carry much weight

this debate comes up all the time in japan and parts of eastern europe where they're struggling with low birthrates and they always decide against taking in coloured immigrants because the survival of their people is more important to them than gdp

Japan doesn't have a track record of bombing and nuking other countries, so that's why the focus is on the Western world.

Man you are so uneducated and close in your conviction. It's beyond belief. Most the left is like you btw. Ignorant and miscreant.

white countries for everyone. every nation and race on earth is allowed to have pride in its own identity but europeans who wish to preserve their race and culture are said to be racists who desire supremacy over others. whites are unique in the world in that we alone suffer from the jewish-inspired disease of racial guilt and self hatred that teaches us we owe the world something for colonialism and slavery. it doesn't exist in jew free asia or in eastern european countries who expelled their jews during the last war. let us learn from their example.

You are right and wrong at the same time. It's the haretz readers and writers. All this gang. Those are the ones you are looking for. And for your information they would destroy isreal too!!! Happily Israelis defense forces understood them and know for now how to handle them. This group that you refer to has a lot of people in it... One sure thing they aren't Jewish or Christians or what ever. They have their own religion. Awesome123 is a good example of such folks: scum of the earth and traitors.

I find it highly amusing that you copy pasted my quote about slander being the tool of the loser when the debate is lost, only to refer to me as "scum of the earth" about four posts later.

Also, I'm very proud to be a traitor.

I know... Don't worry.
Not true. I speak out against all ideologies which are extremely fascist and Nationalist. White supremacy is one of them. Black Nationalism is not.
you can speak out against whatever you like but unless you can point me in the direction of some non western non white countries who willingly allow "minorities" to enter in such great numbers that they threaten the demographic integrity of those countries your words wont carry much weight

this debate comes up all the time in japan and parts of eastern europe where they're struggling with low birthrates and they always decide against taking in coloured immigrants because the survival of their people is more important to them than gdp

Japan doesn't have a track record of bombing and nuking other countries, so that's why the focus is on the Western world.

Man you are so uneducated and close in your conviction. It's beyond belief. Most the left is like you btw. Ignorant and miscreant.

white countries for everyone. every nation and race on earth is allowed to have pride in its own identity but europeans who wish to preserve their race and culture are said to be racists who desire supremacy over others. whites are unique in the world in that we alone suffer from the jewish-inspired disease of racial guilt and self hatred that teaches us we owe the world something for colonialism and slavery. it doesn't exist in jew free asia or in eastern european countries who expelled their jews during the last war. let us learn from their example.

You are right and wrong at the same time. It's the haretz readers and writers. All this gang. Those are the ones you are looking for. And for your information they would destroy isreal too!!! Happily Israelis defense forces understood them and know for now how to handle them. This group that you refer to has a lot of people in it... One sure thing they aren't Jewish or Christians or what ever. They have their own religion. Awesome123 is a good example of such folks: scum of the earth and traitors.

I find it highly amusing that you copy pasted my quote about slander being the tool of the loser when the debate is lost, only to refer to me as "scum of the earth" about four posts later.

Also, I'm very proud to be a traitor.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
not seeing the relevance of this to anything, is this some marxist jew "whites deserve to die out because they had colonies" argument or something else

legendary

If you are for open border why not for no-border? Do you have open door policy in your home? I think not. So not everyone can enter your home but everyone can enter your country? What do you against those that may take your country and but you outside of it with close border?

Because my home is private property, whereas the land where the governments have put borders are not. Also, I find it hilarious that you pasted a left winged feminist icon meme.

legendary
For others the total bill is between 0,5 to 1 trillion: "January 3. Hans-Werner Sinn, one of the best-known economists in Germany, cited estimates that German taxpayers could end up paying 450 billion euros ($500 billion) for the upkeep of the million migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015. This estimate would presumably double to nearly one trillion euros if another million migrants arrive in Germany in 2016"
Thank you! Usually they try to show low costs by looking at a short periode of time instead of the rest of their lives.
It's insanity to spend a 1,000,000,000,000 euro just because they entered Germany illegally. As a thank you, Germans are already being slaughtered by them.

What I find sad is for the native who are in difficulties. Some of their ancestors were through real hardship to contribute to Germany and sacrificed a lot, and they get nothing. While new comers breeder for the purpose of extracting value for their native country come and get all the benefits you can imagine. Native Elderly are left to rot in death row while the young gang bangers get everything for free. They have never contributed anything to the country they invade.

Immigration to America was hardcore. What you have on you and good luck! Hey btw we shoot on sight. So be good.

Ahh the old wide Wild West Wink no merkel tits to leech on.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
For others the total bill is between 0,5 to 1 trillion: "January 3. Hans-Werner Sinn, one of the best-known economists in Germany, cited estimates that German taxpayers could end up paying 450 billion euros ($500 billion) for the upkeep of the million migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015. This estimate would presumably double to nearly one trillion euros if another million migrants arrive in Germany in 2016"
Thank you! Usually they try to show low costs by looking at a short periode of time instead of the rest of their lives.
It's insanity to spend a 1,000,000,000,000 euro just because they entered Germany illegally. As a thank you, Germans are already being slaughtered by them.
So do you agree with Merkel's immigration policy or not?

What do you think will be final outcome if it continues in its current form?

I am an anarchist, I don't believe in a concept like government policy, so asking me about whether I agree or disagree with it does not really make any sense, I'm for open borders, that's it.

If you are for open border why not for no-border? Do you have open door policy in your home? I think not. So not everyone can enter your home but everyone can enter your country? What do you against those that may take your country and but you outside of it with close border?

I think merkel feel good will cost around 70billions euros (http://www.wsj.com/articles/germany-puts-migration-related-costs-at-over-86-billion-over-next-four-years-1467392402). Peanuts.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7423/germany-migrant-crisis

Almost nothing. Bring them all! We can do it!

I am an anarchist, I don't believe in a concept like government policy, so asking me about whether I agree or disagree with it does not really make any sense, I'm for open borders, that's it.
Pages:
Jump to: