Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your advice: When should I cash out? - page 6. (Read 2732 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Just be content with a little amount of profit you get from these coins. If somehow the price rises 10% of any of these coins, that should be a good sign for you and you should cash out if you want to and be satisfied with the gained amount, and invest that amount in some other coin like you said earlier, buy in dump and sell during a pump. Invest in those coins in which you believe in, and for that you have to give little time for finding and researching on new coins which might make you profit. And remember one thing, if the coins price rises further after you sold that coin, just tell yourself that i have made at least some profit from it and also that you can make more in some other coin!
Good Luck
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
You can do the cashing out once the price is higher than the all-time-high record of the bitcoin, that's the right time to do that and add your funds to the other cryptos or wait till the low-price came again, but, yes it's really a different and tough job to analyze.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
As you said in your post, buy dip and hodl.

Everyone says buy low and sell high. If anyone can do this, he would make all the money in this world.

No one can predict when is low and when is high.

However, if you can do this right like 60% of time. You still make a lot of money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I have the same concern with you. Thank you for making this thread. I get ideas on when to cashout now. I haven't done a cashout transaction yet since I want to trade it again and again until the best amount. I also thought that if I cashout or sell, the price is lower than buying. So if I intend to buy btc again then I may not cash it out then since the buying price is higher than selling it. Maybe unless soon when I have lots of fund then I will cashout so I can left some for trading again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Trading requires a whole lot and the ability to exit a trade is one of the key things that should be taken into consideration. The best time to cash out, for me, is when you've made a reasonable profit on your trade.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
If you're holding at a loss, it's up to you to cut it short and wait for the best opportunity. If you are still holding with small gains, you can sell and wait for the best buying opportunity as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Cash out when you need money, but do consider its price. When the price is high, then thats the best time. There are some observations that bitcoin's price is high on thursday to saturday, and lowest during sunday and monday. It also drops its price during holidays such as christmas and goes back to normal after that, and continues to rise again as time passed by. But if you dont need the money yet, just hold it to increase your profit. Decide wisely and be patient.

Yes, your almost there. I would suggest that you do the same thing as what i did. Cash it out the time you need it but if its not necessary you store or save it in your wallet. And don't expect it a huge profit if you want to convert in a fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Cash out when you need money, but do consider its price. When the price is high, then thats the best time. There are some observations that bitcoin's price is high on thursday to saturday, and lowest during sunday and monday. It also drops its price during holidays such as christmas and goes back to normal after that, and continues to rise again as time passed by. But if you dont need the money yet, just hold it to increase your profit. Decide wisely and be patient.
Activity: 73
The best time to cash out your investments is when the time you had reached you target percentage goals. Don’t ever cash out if your investment is at loss because it is too stressful. Patiently wait for your investment to gain profit before cashing out.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
Cash out when on top or when the coin spike in short time then wait for the dip. When coin going high in short term it will probably goes down fast too
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Well, i think cashing out your money out of bitcoin is a great mistake if you are not in need of money seriously. Sometimes it is better to invest and forget about it untill after some time that way you can make a lot more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 04:31:32 PM
Instead of cashing out you can follow a more simple strategy such as converting them to tether and when the price falls you can buy in dip and sell high. But when there is a rapid increase and after a time the price is stable then it must be the perfect time for cash out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
December 24, 2017, 04:15:36 PM
If you cashed out when the price of Bitcoin is more than 19k$ I think you're very lucky cause at the moment the price of Bitcoin is really low, only about 13k$ Smiley). But don't worry cause the potential of Bitcoin is very good and in next year I think Bitcoin price will be at least 50k$. You can cash out whenever you want as long as you feel it's the good time for you to sell your Bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 24, 2017, 02:53:01 PM
I cash out whenever i need/when there's shortage of money, otherwise i keep hodling. you can do the same as i or when you feel the price is high enough then cash out. it's probably best to hodl and sell your coins when you're in need. Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
December 24, 2017, 02:41:12 PM
I see no panic here on the forum but everyone's belief in bitcoin's long-term growth (excluding short-term speculative rises and falls). This being said, unless you love trading or need cash, just hodl. Maybe even wait till the bottom of this downturn and get more. That's what I'm gonna do for sure. The trend changed so fast last time though - hope I won't miss out when the rise starts again
Activity: 896
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 24, 2017, 02:28:22 PM
There isn't a specific time to cash.  The time to cash out  isn't what really matters but cashing out to make profit.  The best thing to do is to be observant and cash out when the price is high enough to give you profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 02:17:32 PM
Cashing out is a personal decision for anyone, similar to you, I cash out when I need money to attend to some needs. But you can as well cash out when you're comfortable with your profits, or if you forsee any upcoming dip, you cash out and buy back during the dip. Everyone has different times for cashing out.
yes there is no desire counsel that you are might to know here cause having this kind of decision are always by your own and not depending on others yes it is hard to have that kind of decision but we all know that this is personally you can have a lot of choices but always remember we all have different needs.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 01:57:54 PM
why  you should cash out? if you have unused money just keep holding.

if you hold bitcoin at 2010 till today will have millions just hold no one will know price in 2050
Activity: 258
December 24, 2017, 01:49:50 PM
You clearly said it, you want to buy gifts, that is the reason of why a lot of people are cashing out a lot of money right now, and the price is going down very quickly. But yes, if you had already made a lot of profit, why wouldn't you retire of the market? just do it, cashout some money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 24, 2017, 01:34:33 PM
No one can give you a definitive answer to that as no one knows your financial situation or your personal needs. I would cash out a percentage every time there is a spike and keep a little funds ready for any dumps. This is what I will do after Xmas as now I do not have time to trade or do anything else other than post here until XMAS is over due to family commitments. MAKE some goals also that you want to reach for longer term as well and see how it goes, good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: