Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your basis of finding a good project/Ico? - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I have the telegram there are several groups in which an experienced team taken from the total number of ICO worthy of attention and collect a pool for the participation in pre-ICO. I analyze these projects myself, look at the team, their activity and invest with them with good bonuses or do not invest if I do not like the idea of the project!

Thats it, the most important thing you must really remember is choose of the projects that you think it will be successful Smiley. Dont be greedy on money and think many times because you are dealing with investment.
The Idea of knowing what will be the chance of being successful is the best thing to remember when dealing with ico's, if you believe that there's
something that this new project will offer then investing with it will be essentials, as possibilities to succeed is also higher than those who doesn't
have good road plan and scammy dev, we should learn from past experiences, guiding yourself to find better project and it will be a huge success
if you will be able to find one that will bring decent profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
Dear users of the crypto community!!
Hurry up to register for the Pre-sale Mammoth tokens https://mammothblockchain.org/ !!
Mammoth platform will bring investors up to 1000% profit !!!!!

I warned you mate not to post a link on a thread, Smiley please read some rules on meta section.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/do-not-post-off-topic-replies-14356.. GODBLESS AND HAPPY DAY!
Anonymous warrior
I have the telegram there are several groups in which an experienced team taken from the total number of ICO worthy of attention and collect a pool for the participation in pre-ICO. I analyze these projects myself, look at the team, their activity and invest with them with good bonuses or do not invest if I do not like the idea of the project!

Thats it, the most important thing you must really remember is choose of the projects that you think it will be successful Smiley. Dont be greedy on money and think many times because you are dealing with investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
team members and developers.
website
white paper
road map
platform chosen
technology to be used.
these are the basic thing i do research before jumping on any ICO.
you need to study on their project before joining them.

I agree with this Grin The first basis is a good team, second is the technology and I will include the community behind the project. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Above all I try to get a sense of what they're trying to accomplish in what industry and of course, if I agree with that.

Then their whitepaper and development team comes 2nd, if they have an MVP, if they're making a profit and so on are other important things though.
Activity: 154
For me, first of all, this is the main idea of this project and whether it will develop in the future, after that there is already a team and what they are talking about in social networks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I think when choosing right project you should check their develop and advisory team and most important is to check their activity on social media like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. And you can check its rating on some rating sites also. And study about its white paper and road map well. Also how can it solve the problems after complete the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
First thing, I never invest in an ICO no matter how good the team is or how bright the future is of the ICO looks. Secondly, there are many factors I look for when finding a project to invest in such as an active community, huge and talented dev team working for the project and if it has any real world use case.
Activity: 210
Legend
Command
Bounty Manager
How much social networks are involved.
What intuition tells you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
As of now since there are so many ico coins and tokens released already and each of them has almost same claim, proclaiming to be the best among the rest,i only choose the low total supply project and with huge marketcap. Smiley Im done and tired hearing everyday those different project claiming to be the best but in the end will be just a dump coin, just a fud and hype circulating on their social sites and mediums just to promote their coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
It is important that the project is interesting and beneficial to the community and the market as a whole. Insolvency should be caused by those white papers that do not clearly explain the need to create a coin or do not provide detailed information on how it will work.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Im choosing a project base in what i read in their whitepaper looking the main use of this project and after that the community is it stronger to success and ICO. Something like that nextnits partnership. Having a good psrtnership tend to success the project and after that its website. I want professionally done
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
If you are lucky, or attentive person Ico will find you , dont worry. Generally, I see good projects on this forum.First you should check it from this forum.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
team members and developers.
website
white paper
road map
platform chosen
technology to be used.
these are the basic thing i do research before jumping on any ICO.
you need to study on their project before joining them.
Activity: 168
I try to look at the announcement threads sections and then evaluate them by their development team, whitepaper, if they have an MVP, and so on.
Anonymous warrior
The same thing with everybody, they're perspective are clear its all about ; THE TEAM,THE FUNDS,THE MOTiVATION. This thing is the most precious on a project must kept.
Anonymous warrior
The team of course is very important in such projects. But I think that the most important thing is the idea. The team can be cool, but if the idea is weak and not promising then the project will be closed sooner or later.

sigh Sad( I have experienced also that there are good team in a certain project but they don't successfully made it to the top. Instead of continue going to the top they are backing off.
Activity: 56
the team
the problem they are trying to solve
the token distribution model
does it need to be decentralised
how big is the current market their product aims to disrupt
tokeneconomics:
                        how many coins will be released during the ico
                        is that the final amount
                        how many coins will the team receive
                        will they receive then straight away or released in relation to goals being met
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
when  you check many of the new ICO that dominately bitcointalk daily you will realize that there are little or know ICO with a new Idea that has never been exploit. you can use the result of similar ICO that has been held to access the level of the risk involve when you invest in such token. secondly you need to factor in amount of token to be supply and the price of the token. all this have significant importancy that they play and thirdly make sure you set a target for yourself conserning how much you intend to earn as profit.
Pages:
Jump to: