Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your basis of finding a good project/Ico? - page 3. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I look at the idea and see if it's something everyone is doing or if it's unique. Just like you wouldn't buy stock in an Amazon clone, you wouldn't want to buy into an ICO with a lot of competition in its space. Having developers and advisors on board that have real-world experience with established cryptos can really lend a lot of credibility to a project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
Usually i refer to some ico review site first, in there, all conclusion about ico project are simple, so we know the plus and negative value of the ico project.
second, was the team, looking at those team. Who and How's their experience in the blockchain system or others company.

it give plus value if the team members ever handle successfull ico project. and after that we can see what product they offer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I find information about developers and command this project. Than I see what their experience is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The guys above already gave advice. I agree. And I add from myself. This is a startup project or an existing real business. But mostly after analyzing the project, if I liked it. I watched how their ICO passes and on the basis of this I make a decision!
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers

First is IDEA and Technology then
Team,
Project Future
Total Supply
And community behind that project
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
The team of course is very important in such projects. But I think that the most important thing is the idea. The team can be cool, but if the idea is weak and not promising then the project will be closed sooner or later.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
I find it if the Team of a certain project has a good background. And also of their platform. I have been in experiencing lot of projects and sure they are all good.
Pages:
Jump to: