Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best android online game? why? - page 3. (Read 3643 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I like to play castle clash
Activity: 47
Motor World: Car Factory and Fallout shelter.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Candy crush and temple run
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Mobile Legends, his character is good and has good skill according to his character type respectively
Activity: 221
8baĺl poll and texas holdem poker
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
yeah castle clash are good
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Mobile legends is the best game for me now. How fun it is to play mobile legends
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I like to play games, but the fact is that my work requires a lot of movement. And after that I got very interested in the portable set-top box. I bought a Playstation Portable and even in public transport I can play games such as Need for Speed, God of War, Tomb Raider. Now my games are always with me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
My favoriye android game Clash Royale . Fun, online and gripping .
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
I like playing mobile legends .. its like a ripoff of LOL Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Got hooked up with this game called "survive" for this couple weeks.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Temple run and Mario for Android Cheesy
Activity: 714
There is a very interesting online game called "Nation". This is a kind of strategy in which the legions of the Romans are at war with the Greeks. In this game I play constantly when I have time, because it is very demanding to attention.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
clash of clan.
it's my favourit game.
Activity: 56
Clash of Clans actually I play this game since 3 years ago and Clash Royale. It's make me fun and I always opened. Some poeple in this world know this game. I'ts Product of Supercell
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My best online android game and i believe this is not only me but most of us will he the Mobile Legend. This game makes the andoid more inerestijg because its interface is like a pc game which is league of legends. After my 1st game I easily hook up on this because I am a big fun of league of legends. The game and tactics are almost the same. Its not that complicated but teamwork is really a must. However it needs a strong and reliable connection to wifi or mobile data. Overall this game is so awesone by its nature. You will easily understand the games because of the simple control. You just need to understand the heroes and skills and you will be good to go to be a master of this game.
Activity: 13
Mobile legend, cause i know how to make a good team Cheesy
Activity: 546
I like to play games angry birds, plant vs zombie and hill climb racing, I think it's the best game I've ever played
Activity: 45
I like playing the one called Charles, its like you're going to dodge some kind of virus, avoid virus that may catch you for that matter, it's fun actually, it's a little hard to explain the mechanics on how the game works, just try it. I will be fun Cheesy
Activity: 21
even dont remember when playing games last time, it just waste of time
Pages:
Jump to: