Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best android online game? why? - page 4. (Read 3643 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I do not see normal games on Android. They are all primitive. How to play them? If ever once played on computer, on Android already. is that cards or backgammon.
Activity: 46
my favorite is lords of mobile.

It is war game. U need to spend some starter pack to start.

Because it is war game, so server will not be close and can decide your play freely.

Have a good guild is important. Got ppl who can pay out their effort due to guild is great.

Good game and very exciting. You can play it and do not notice how many hours have passed))) In this it is dangerous.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
my favorite is lords of mobile.

It is war game. U need to spend some starter pack to start.

Because it is war game, so server will not be close and can decide your play freely.

Have a good guild is important. Got ppl who can pay out their effort due to guild is great.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
:)
gardenscape
Activity: 45
for me, I think it's mobile legends, and COC  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
To be honest, I paid attention to the games, but I have not played anything yet. I just bought a smart one and have not figured out what and how.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Clash Royal
Fallout
Aspaht 9
and Anomaly 2 ( or anomaly korea ) .
Activity: 26
clash of clans , hearthstone: heroes of warcraft , nba jam
Activity: 20
The best games for me on my Android platform are the Super Racing Need for Speed ​​and Shooter Kilzon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I really want playing game in my android phone and most of the time i spend more time in playing games in my phone like Asphalt 8,2k16 etc..
But when it comes to online game i can only recommend you mobile legend this is the only android online game that is really enjoyable and really challenging when you like strategy games line Dota 2 and league of legens mobile legends copy the game in it .
Activity: 39
In 2014-2015 im gonna go in clash of clash and clash royal because it really cool having your troops fighting in this strategy game the game was awesome it graphics and its game play..
But now i will go in mobile legends bang bang its like league of legends but you can play it in android easy to play build are ready and controls are easy also have a good graphic like clash of clans..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Clash of Royale, for sure!!!!

Im also play that game clash of royale this game is the partner of clash of clans. I love this game very much. My classmate play this before and me also play after school but as of I cannot play this because they have many online games that released like moblie legends and thats very addicted game . Its look like league of legends the difference is the league of legends play in computer ehile the mobile legend play in android phone.
Activity: 476
The Sims free play
Little big city

Ever try to transform your very own tropical island into a bustling metropolis beyond your wildest imagination. If No then I recommend these games  Cheesy
Activity: 6
Clash of Royale, for sure!!!!

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Temple Run
Jetpack Joyride
Candy Crush Saga

These 3 games are the games I usually play. Especially the Temple Run series is so beautiful and enjoyable you are not bored at all. Jetpack Joyride is the second choice after the game.

i think it wasnt online game
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
pokemon go because interactive games
Activity: 294
Well I only play Asphalt 8 Airborne now in Gear VR headset. I would say the graphics is good and the sense of speed is there. No better way to play than in VR.I'm bored with other games so I started making my own instead with Unity 5. Checkout the development video logs

https://youtu.be/yT2_1KXjpHM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
I love Mobile Legends and I have been playing it for a while now. After joining in these forum, I stopped playing Mobile Legends and start playing Clash of Clans and Clash Royale though, I topped again and start playing the blockchain game where I started to become addicted. Then I played Nova for fun now.
Activity: 38
2048. it's fun and challenging. try it
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Temple run because it's scary when you get caught. I can play for several hours non stop.
Pages:
Jump to: