Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 17. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 10, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
As a good investor, you have to spread your investment into so many investment platform. Because you don't expect all investment to yield profit at the same time. I invest in real estate and also some other cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin, it better to move beyond the experience of ponzi and other platform that have scammed us in the past and look into the future of real investment and bitcoin is the most lucrative investment platform for now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 06:07:34 AM
First i try have a good overview over the site which i want to invest. I try to get enough information that how many days site will run. i don't invest huge money in one sight. I invest low money in different sites to get much profit.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 10, 2018, 03:59:33 AM
When buying Bitcoin you just need to be updated on upcoming news or FUD because nowadays Bitcoin price always affected by these, also if some government country make an announcement for regulation of Bitcoin then just wait a bit then monitor the market and if you think the price is good to buy then grab the chance and hold it for a longer time until it breaks it's records.
Activity: 320
February 10, 2018, 03:13:50 AM
When the price of bitcoin is low, I will put more money into it, because I know it will increase again.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

This is also my strategy, buy and sell strategy, i will buy bitcoin when its price is low and sell it with a high price, but also trading will be the best thing to do to earn more money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 02:04:26 AM
Investing requires more discipline than a strategy. Since its timeframe is longer than the usual short trade, you need to stick with your planned time-frame no matter how high price has gotten or how low, as long as it doesn't cross your buy level.
Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 02:01:16 AM
When the price of bitcoin is low, I will put more money into it, because I know it will increase again.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 90
February 10, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
an investment strategy is a set of rules, behaviors or procedures, designed to guide an investor's selection of an investment portfolio. Individuals have different profit objectives, and their individual skills make different tactics and strategies appropriate.[1] Some choices involve a tradeoff between risk and return. Most investors fall somewhere in between, accepting some risk for the expectation of higher returns.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 12:11:35 AM
Buy a lot of CryptoBullion
The best investing strategies are the ones that work best for the individual investor.There is no "best investment strategy" except the one that works best for you.The best strategy in terms in investing,on how hardworking you are,and how you are wise in term in investing.And you should be think twice in terms in investing how you frame your strategies.You should be prepared what are outcomes of your works,even if its a good or bad.You should know what is your next stragegies,you should be prepared always.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
February 10, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
For me my strategy in trading always buy low sell high and i buy all altcoin that not reach the ico price already becausw they have high potential to pump in price. In doing that strategy i always earn lot of profit.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
My investment strategy would be to buy a certain coin that i think have potential grow and i will hold it for at least 2 years. There is more that 50% chance that my investment would grow that way.
Activity: 64
February 09, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
The best investing strategies are the ones that work best for the individual investor. In different words, Investing strategies are like food diets: There is no best investment strategy except the one that works best for you. Also, you don't want to implement an investment strategy and find that you want to abandon it for some hot new trend you discovered in a magazine article. Don't get confused by all of the too-good-to-be-true flavors of the mont
Activity: 274
February 09, 2018, 10:39:46 PM
For me the best investment strategy now is like this.When you see that the crypto coins will down it's value just buy it as long as you have enough money and hold it.And then if the value will go up this is the way that you should sell your tokens.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 09, 2018, 10:34:15 PM
Since bitcoin price is low, take the oppurtunity of buying it. Invest on low selling price and hang on until it rise up again.
Buy low and sell high. That is the basic and simple strategy that we can depend in investing because just like now that the price of bitcoin is low then the best thing to do is to buy a lot of bitcoin and keep it on a secured wallet and wait for the price to reach new all time and on that all time high, sell your bitcoin in order to secure the profits and buy at the lows again.
Activity: 193
February 09, 2018, 09:24:25 PM
From what others say and from what i've learned when we invest we should buy at low price and sell at high price. Before investing we should study first so that when we are facing losses we don't panic and we know what to do.
Activity: 197
February 09, 2018, 08:24:37 PM
Since bitcoin price is low, take the oppurtunity of buying it. Invest on low selling price and hang on until it rise up again.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 08:20:28 PM
I don't have any involvement of bitcoin investment yet. But, for me the best investment strategy is to buy low and sell high. Market study and analysis should be done first to obtain this strategy.
Bitcoin is hard to predict, there is nothing to stop bitcoin prices even though many countries are banned bitcoin, and nothing news that can make prices skyrocket, it all depends on the user so that our courage to invest bitcoin is a risky thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
February 09, 2018, 07:21:40 PM
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

That is very good to hear. I am glad to see a proud Bitcoin investor in this community. As well as you, I do believe completely in its future potential. By then, it would be much more valuable than what it is right now.  Smiley

Yes it was good to invest in bitcoin since its value was volatile and the only thing that you need to do was to wait and believe on it. If you want to invest to other, you must first make an research and read anything about it to fully understand what are things that happen there. It will also a way of making sure that you will not get scam inbthe end cause you know what to do now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
I think the best strategy when investing is to be patient and not panic, when the price goes down better forget it and believe that the price is going up, and this is proven true because the current bitcoin price is approaching $ 9000 and next week will pass $ 10,000.
Yes in investment you must have a strong heart. You need to be optimistic and futuristic. You need to accept everything what ever happens. Being patient and not panicking was a great strategy also but for me when I started investing, i first research aboyt it to understand everything about it. I make sure first if that company or people was trustworthy or not to make sure that I will not get scam in the end
Activity: 14
February 09, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
I don't have any involvement of bitcoin investment yet. But, for me the best investment strategy is to buy low and sell high. Market study and analysis should be done first to obtain this strategy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
I think the best strategy when investing is to be patient and not panic, when the price goes down better forget it and believe that the price is going up, and this is proven true because the current bitcoin price is approaching $ 9000 and next week will pass $ 10,000.
Pages:
Jump to: