Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 20. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

i am in the same train with this guy. kinda playing long term investment, because daily trading or whatnot is not my play style and make me even more stressed because im a newbie. my strategy of investing is to buy and hold it long time and dont forget to update your news on your coin everyday so you can't get scammed. just like that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 04:55:04 AM
The best investment strategy is to buy and wait patiently without any panic if price goes down also and then sell once you reach the profit target. Crypto currency or any currency related market has fluctuation in basic, we need to just wait, wait and wait until the target reached and also buy some crypto from the profit you earn to continue investing. This is my strategy and I'm using this for my trading.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 23, 2018, 12:51:07 PM
The best investment strategy is to buy when the price is cheap, then hold hold to get a high price, in this case then our patience is much tested, do not ever panic because it will make us immediately sell bitcoin.

Agree. When investing into cryptocurrencies, the simplest thing to do would be to buy and hold them for the long term. As such, Bitcoin would be the ideal choice towards multiplying your capital by then. Every time there is positive news regarding Bitcoin, the price goes up, but when it is all the contrary, prices decline. If you manage to take advantage of the situation, you will be able to make profit and have a successful investment.

However, the biggest mistake would be to panic sell when prices decline. The reason for this would be that you'll lose the opportunity to make money when price return to their original levels. This is the usual behavior of Bitcoin as it is a very volatile cryptocurrency. But, if you devise strategies that would allow you to make profit with this situation, you'll be able to achieve peace of mind over your financial life in the future.

Nevertheless, always follow the charts when investing into Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, as well as make a research before making your decision in multiplying your capital over the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:31:39 AM
From what I have learned and observed from the big leagues in investing, the most effective strategy in investments is when you deposit with the lowest value required but has thw potential to have its value greatly increased in the future. With bitcoin's current trend, I can say that now is the best time to invest in Btc as of the moment.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
January 20, 2018, 01:26:32 AM
The best investment strategy is to buy when the price is cheap, then hold hold to get a high price, in this case then our patience is much tested, do not ever panic because it will make us immediately sell bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
It doesn't need too much strategy for me in investing. What usually do is to save my extra money and wait for the bitcoin price to gone down and buy as much as my money can. And since I plan for a long term investment so I just let it froze until such time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
Buy bitcoins at low price,sell it at high. Well, it depends in your appetite to invest . You  can hold it for a long time and wait to reach its peak, or profit from the fluctuations of the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 19, 2018, 11:03:51 PM
My own view from what I have seen from a friend's view that buying into prospective ICOs is a good way of investing in which you get to make your capital back after the coin gets tradable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 10:45:09 PM
Maybe my best strategy, first is focus on this forum and join signature campaigns to earn coin and then maybe go inverting or trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 09:49:27 PM
The nicest thing in investment for bitcoin is to buy when prices are cheap and hold until the price goes up to a high, but it requires patience are quite high, but you can eliminate boredom by playing trading or take care of other business. I hope I will just be lucky and that bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
January 19, 2018, 09:45:00 PM
My way is the VC, so I look through tens of business plans, teams CVs and competitive analysis and chose one good investment to stay in for a month or two. It works for me due to my time availability and experience. Others do trade.
Activity: 142
January 19, 2018, 08:27:58 PM
i invest more money when the price is low because i know it will increase again so my strategy is to invest low when i receive my investment i will sell it on high price
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 19, 2018, 06:10:47 PM
I always check the price of bitcoin everyday so that I know when do I’ll sell or buy them. We must be aware on its price because it changes too fast. Reading in forums specially here will keep you updated in the latest news about the bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
The best strategy for investing is to be patient and never panic when prices are down, remember that investing takes time for profit, much to learn before investments include a waiting strategy.

Exactly. With every investment you make, there must be patience, otherwise you'll never reach ROI over the long term. I've learned that when everybody panic sells a stock, asset, or cryptocurrency, it is the perfect time to invest. Before you know it, prices will jump back again and you'll be able to achieve some nice profit.

While there is no specific strategy that works with making your investment succeed, it is always best to analyze the charts, make a research about the project or asset you're investing into, and diversify your investment. This way, you can assure a steady financial life without worrying becoming bankrupt in the future. There's no such thing as a get rich quick strategy, as making money with your investments take time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 108
January 18, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
Too many people in crypto and in other markets do not include the time to understand the value offered by the assets they invest. They just blindly follow the hearing and hope for the best.
If you do not understand something, do not put your money into it. Cryptos are very profitable nowadays, but only if you know what you are doing. Smiley
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
my strategy is just reading the movement of the market and also reading the news, I prefer trading term pan because it is more profitable than short term trading. that's what I did this dive, and the results are pretty good and can give you an advantage
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
January 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
My best strategy is to buy lots of altcoins that are likely to be profitable one day, I like to buy when the price of coins is still under $ 1 and then hold for at least a year, and this is very profitable for me, please try.
Activity: 845
January 18, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
The best strategy for investing is to be patient and never panic when prices are down, remember that investing takes time for profit, much to learn before investments include a waiting strategy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
All the opinion here are always right , my best investment strategy is to buy different kind of cryptocurrencies. In this industry you have need more patience to win . I see more successful investors that always hold the invest even its dumping , dont panic if you got dumping because is a chance to going up not double but ten times . But try to ask the expert in investing and trading, i think there are here and give some advice to us.  Smiley
Activity: 30
January 18, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
For me, if I have extra money then I buy bitcoin and then half of it I would add to my trading capital and another half I would hold in my wallet. I would continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. Whenever I have profit in my trading also then I would just roll over as an additional capital so that I will reach my target capital faster. This is how I earn and accumulate my bitcoin for now.
Pages:
Jump to: