Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 44. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 30, 2017, 10:12:28 AM
The best investing strategies are the ones that work best for the individual investor. In different words, Investing strategies are like food diets: There is no "best investment strategy" except the one that works best for you.
Also, you don't want to implement an investment strategy and find that you want to abandon it for some hot new trend you discovered in a magazine article. Don't get confused by all of the too-good-to-be-true

The important thing is ROI and do not use capital for the necessities of life, I think we are very prepared with risk, I choose a long-term investment that looks very similar to ico trading and purchase. Especially for ico, although ultimately the price is not in accordance with the purchase, but at least there is no element of fraud because in the end the market response becomes the most decisive source.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 08:57:39 AM
The best investing strategies are the ones that work best for the individual investor. In different words, Investing strategies are like food diets: There is no "best investment strategy" except the one that works best for you.
Also, you don't want to implement an investment strategy and find that you want to abandon it for some hot new trend you discovered in a magazine article. Don't get confused by all of the too-good-to-be-true
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
September 30, 2017, 08:44:14 AM
trust me best investment is buying bitcoin as much as possible
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
September 30, 2017, 08:43:41 AM
It seems to me that it's easy to buy coins and hold them for a long time until the price grows high enough to make a profit - the best way to invest which will not bring much risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
September 30, 2017, 08:40:26 AM
studies say that an investment strategy should be established and adhered to. If the strategies in your mind reveal the plan you believe, it is even easier to do.when you start to talk about money and investment, most of the people are asking the same question in the end. This question is 'what is the best way to invest'. The source of the problem is very good. Much effort is paid to make money, and people want their money to spend a lot of money for themselves.but there is an important point in this problem that you can get in trouble. because if you look at it, there is not exactly the right way to invest. the best way to invest can be based on the investor's ideas and the risk tolerance it intends to take. also, looking for the right investment path will lead to more problems than the solution you offer if it will lead you to constantly change your investment method to pursue the newest and best idea.

Instead, it is a good idea to accept that the best way to invest is to mix it with a bit of science and a little bit of sensation that gives you the best chance of success.
Activity: 42
September 30, 2017, 08:34:35 AM
What I consider to do is diversify. I do not only make investments in bitcoin. I also make investments in other economic devices like stocks, mutual money, bank UITFs and company financial savings cooperative. I consider to maximize what I could get from each investment but I nevertheless see to it that I am not exposing myself to way too considerably danger.
Activity: 56
September 24, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
My best expense technique is getting when the price is not to substantial and offering when the price is high due to the fact that is how your going to make a revenue. I do not mine or gamble to make funds since individuals strategies are likely to provide you nowhere.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 23, 2017, 03:23:38 AM
My best investment strategy will be if I will invest over something like a business or to the stock market I will first try to do some research on which companies that is trying to expand their business and from there I will divide and divert my funds to the companies who I know I can benefit from. I will invest half and use it to buy stocks while the other half is I will hold for now waiting if there will be other opportunities. Currently some of my friends on facebook using this strategy and somehow its working for them.
I think the dump period is gone. Now if someone will have to invest in bitcoin they must buy it in today’s price which is about 4600 dollars.  May be some days shows bitcoin fall down but mostly its price is increasing day by day.

As I have invested in bitcoin some years ago and now I am very happy with my decision of investing in crypto currency, because now I am a rich person in my family and society as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 11:51:13 AM
My best strategy when I first started was holding my coins which I still do.
I'm currently trading coins buying the most cheapest coins and sell when the value gets high.

This is the simplest strategy for my opinion, but it is quite effective and does not require any special knowledge or skills, even a schoolboy can cope with it.
Buy low and sell high, that's the basic thing to do to be profitable but it requires timing.
It's better if you are focus with few coins so you can easily monitor the price movement and the reason behind the movement.
The definition buy low and sell high was the past, it not useful while we can use margin trade for trading any trend as long as you can predict exact next the trend of crypto coins you want to trading.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 14, 2017, 11:24:11 AM
My best investment stragedy is figure out which kind of website that you gonna invest in. There are 2 kind:
- Short term : Usually this kind of site has a high profit, i will invest 1 round till my investment and profit are back then i'm out.
- Long term : This kind of site has a low profit, i usually invest in this kind 6-8 month then i'm out even the website is very good at that moment.
Follow the rules and you can rule the world!
it will work if you know how to follow those rules and as far as I know people who can make good decision and knows how to limit their self
are the one who really achieved in terms of investment I would love to see if this will applied with me as of now. thanks for sharing.
Activity: 33
September 14, 2017, 11:17:15 AM
My strategy is "ride the wave". It makes sense for the people like me with little money, still want to experience the high of trading. But absurd for the people who are playing with lots of money.
Activity: 24
September 14, 2017, 11:12:34 AM
My best investment stragedy is figure out which kind of website that you gonna invest in. There are 2 kind:
- Short term : Usually this kind of site has a high profit, i will invest 1 round till my investment and profit are back then i'm out.
- Long term : This kind of site has a low profit, i usually invest in this kind 6-8 month then i'm out even the website is very good at that moment.
Follow the rules and you can rule the world!
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 14, 2017, 10:49:27 AM
I think that is necessary in every investment to diversify.
Risky investments combined with safe ones, from different fields.
I think the trick for an investor is to weigh the chances against the risks, that is very important.
And according to that your investment as a whole should be positioned.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 10:16:58 AM
My best investment strategy will be if I will invest over something like a business or to the stock market I will first try to do some research on which companies that is trying to expand their business and from there I will divide and divert my funds to the companies who I know I can benefit from. I will invest half and use it to buy stocks while the other half is I will hold for now waiting if there will be other opportunities. Currently some of my friends on facebook using this strategy and somehow its working for them.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2017, 12:40:15 PM
Nowdays i have no any investment decision strategy i'm like just widespread bitcoin consumer and i do not really want to do some thing correct now. So just hold viewing how cost is growing.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2017, 03:25:59 AM
I have some investing Strategy off all investing i like bitcoin, really i like bitcoin investing strategy because many man will interested to this bitcoin because bitcoin get profit of this society man also i will learn to this and get more profit  so my hear bitcoin is the best  investing strategy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 02:45:13 AM
My strategy is invest as soon as possible. As you can see if you invested in bitcoin when it was new. You could be now rich, because the prices for bitcoin went up. So i would suggest to invest in bitcoin.
With bitcoins, I have almost the same strategy. I always try to invest in bitcoins whenever there is some dump shown by bitcoins because I want to be rich and bitcoins are the only solution to my problem, lol. Bitcoins are never regretting when you invest your money into them, they always return you investment with significant profits.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 11, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I just buy Bitcoin when its market value is low then I'll just hold it for a long period of time. And will only sell it if the price is already high or depending on my situation whether I need to buy something or for emergency purposes. In this way, I am using Bitcoin as an asset and as a currency. This strategy is used by most of the people here in Bitcoin community because the profit is assured to be big since its market value is increasing as time is passing by.
Yes, a very safe strategy and most people do not want to risk in trading altcoin always choose this strategy, buy bitcoin at low prices and sell at high prices because the price of bitcoin always tends to increase, we can easily implement this strategy, just buy and wait. But I do not like this strategy because the waiting time is pretty long and the profit is not too much if we own less bitcoin, I like to choose altcoin potential to buy low sell high, profit can be said is great in short time
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 12:50:41 PM
When we invest, of course patience becomes an important factor to be able to generate profit. most people do not be patient when they invest so they sell bitcoin because they feel they have earned a small profit.
Activity: 197
September 11, 2017, 10:55:53 AM
buy a lot, buy fast

as soon as you've found something you like, don't think twice about it, buy it as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: