Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 47. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 02, 2017, 01:31:53 PM
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
This is also my strategy which is to buy Bitcoin during the dumps or when the price is low, and will hold it for a long period of time until its price become high. Given the fact that Bitcoin's price increases from time to time, it means that as its value increases, the profit that its user will earn will also increase. Investing into Bitcoin will surely give you big profit  now that its price is continuously increasing which means it is worth investing.
I don’t  even see any strategy involved in making investments, you just need to watch out for fake sites,  scammers, thieves, ponzi schemes etc. Just don’t end up handing your money over to them, or they will make away with it. But there seems to be strategy though, you just have to invest when price is low and make profits as it starts going up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 01, 2017, 09:51:08 AM
I always read here to know all about bitcoin thats my way to know how to earn in bitcoin,im a positive thinking person i always say in my mind that bitcoin go so high in more many years,i think investing in bitcoin is one of the way only to earn here,theres so many way here to earn bitcoin like join in campaign and faucet apps i think i will do hard work in everything to earn here thats the best here to earn do so hard 
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 01, 2017, 09:41:24 AM
For me the best investment strategy is dividing your bitcoin into two, one for long term investment such as holding your bitcoin for couple of years and the other one is buying gold. We all know bitcoin is unpredictable so we must put some assurance with our earnings

Yes, we think alike and this strategy looks solid. We could also tweak the split to 70-30 since bitcoin is more profitable at the moment.  

When investing, we could never be to cautious. We have to approach an acceptable level of paranoia since we are talking about our future here.

70 for the keep? I guess that number is perfect. 30 for the short investments and for necessities but that might also be changed if ever needed.
He talked about gold and I think that might not be the best but a good one for safety. They will protect gold's value for as long as possible. Bitcoin might be profitable now but it will not be forever.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 01, 2017, 08:27:04 AM
For me the best investment strategy is dividing your bitcoin into two, one for long term investment such as holding your bitcoin for couple of years and the other one is buying gold. We all know bitcoin is unpredictable so we must put some assurance with our earnings

Yes, we think alike and this strategy looks solid. We could also tweak the split to 70-30 since bitcoin is more profitable at the moment.  

When investing, we could never be to cautious. We have to approach an acceptable level of paranoia since we are talking about our future here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 08:14:12 AM
my investing strategy is to trade bitcoin against altcoins and trade with a long term target. day trading or short term trading could be very risky so for me i accumulate bitcoin and then trade them with altcoins this way i am moving forward in bitcoin too. (i would like to state 1 example of my trade i bought ethereum at 0.045btc rate and sold it when it went up to 0.15 btc in june)

Yeah me too. Trading is profitable for me even its risky. Just trade bitcoins to buy promising coins so I can get profit over a short period of time then save my profit. I always repeat this process and it really works for me.
trading is a mainstay of some people in getting income because of the simple way but requires analysis that really focus and concentration if leaving the analysis we could even lose
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
September 01, 2017, 07:48:28 AM
my investing strategy is to trade bitcoin against altcoins and trade with a long term target. day trading or short term trading could be very risky so for me i accumulate bitcoin and then trade them with altcoins this way i am moving forward in bitcoin too. (i would like to state 1 example of my trade i bought ethereum at 0.045btc rate and sold it when it went up to 0.15 btc in june)

Yeah me too. Trading is profitable for me even its risky. Just trade bitcoins to buy promising coins so I can get profit over a short period of time then save my profit. I always repeat this process and it really works for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 07:44:32 AM
strategy would be to put resources into new cryptocurrencies that cost nothing, get twelve of them and afterward keep a watch out. As should be obvious underneath, with just $100 you can get a considerable amount of coins and possibly one of them will ascend to the best like Bitcoin did!

Another technique is purchase the greater part of the best 10 cryptocurrencies and hold up a while or years, and see what happens. A very much adjusted portfolio limits your hazard in light of the fact that on the off chance that you lose on a couple of cryptographic forms of money you have, at that point, you pick up on the others. On the off chance that you choose to put resources into just a single, as Litecoin for instance, imagine a scenario in which the digital money totally crumples.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 01, 2017, 06:35:18 AM
Risky but still good investment can be ICO for some coin, but here is hard to pick we have several new ICOs a day and this is very hard to pick and decide in which to invest and put some coin on them. Good and still probably the best is daily trading with btc to altcoin and other way around.

Off course in both cases it win lose situation but every now and then its worth the risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 01, 2017, 06:23:35 AM
Activity: 532
August 31, 2017, 10:10:24 PM
I still have no investment strategy but in case I have btc I will follow others to  try trading because they say its the best option.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2017, 09:14:48 PM
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
This is also my strategy which is to buy Bitcoin during the dumps or when the price is low, and will hold it for a long period of time until its price become high. Given the fact that Bitcoin's price increases from time to time, it means that as its value increases, the profit that its user will earn will also increase. Investing into Bitcoin will surely give you big profit  now that its price is continuously increasing which means it is worth investing.
but with long-term investment usually requires a large capital for maximum results but I prefer short-term investments using altcoin because the results are also maximal
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 31, 2017, 09:01:02 PM
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 31, 2017, 08:56:50 PM
Very simple, my strategy to gain profit in bitcoin is always to see the rise and price of the price, this is what I always use, buy at the price of down and sell when the price rises that I think has been giving advantage, always take advantage of every moment to get the benefits More, do not forget to read the MACD charts as a benchmark  Grin
What is MACD ? ik not familiar in that term and your reply is a trading stratedgy which is an skills because others are don't know how to play with the market to buy and sell,some of them are afraid much higher risk although they can afford money like millionaires because i have a friend who doesnt have stratedgy, i told him how be he didn't want.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
August 31, 2017, 08:49:03 PM
It seriously depends on the moment, and how the market is going and if there are any news about that coin or just with bitcoin, a lot of things involve bitcoin and there are a so many things i consider before making a trade.
if you mean by trading, i just wait until the price touches the bollinger bands un the bottom, and then buy.. i dont know how to explain it well, but it is just wait until we know how much it can drop.
And for another investments, i dont invest in any site right now because most of them are scam...
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 31, 2017, 08:43:53 PM
I think there a lot of altcoins which have a constant pattern of rising in value, then declining back to their original price, like Ethereum and Doge.
are you never trading Eth?

I don't usually trade Ethereum that much, as I only mine and hold it for the long term. Dogecoin is an altcoin which I trade regularly, and due to its constant price movements, I've been able to increase my investments tenfold.

If you closely analyse the charts, you'll notice that Dogecoin is one of the best coins out there to maximize your profits within a short amount of time.

As long as it is actively traded on the markets, it could become a very useful tool to help your investment grow by following the right strategies. Smiley

Long term investment with bitcoins is the best method of making tremendous profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins never disappoint you when you hold onto them in the dumping phases. After every dump, bitcoins pump hard and that is the time when they please their true lovers. Altcoins are good for day trading.

Agree. Bitcoin is extremely ideal for long term investments as its price is on a constant uptrend. Due to its volatile nature, you can make use of this to double or even triple your investments, just by making the right moves on the market.

But, the best ones are altcoins as they're even more volatile than the pioneer cryptocurrency itself, making them ideal for day trading and short term profits.

Therefore, cryptocurrencies are full of many opportunities that will help you grow your investment for the long term. They're even better than investing in stocks, and saving money in a bank account, as the rewards are higher in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
Very simple, my strategy to gain profit in bitcoin is always to see the rise and price of the price, this is what I always use, buy at the price of down and sell when the price rises that I think has been giving advantage, always take advantage of every moment to get the benefits More, do not forget to read the MACD charts as a benchmark  Grin
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 05:21:42 PM
Gold is a good commodity. Yes, everyone wants gold and because of its scarcity (gold is rare) and authenticity (you can’t recreate a gold block). So this causes the price to increase gradually or remain stable. Bitcoin can be related to gold in the long-term, but in the short-term, Bitcoin can be very volatile. I have used this example of its volatility a few time now. If you look at the price graph for Bitcoin, you will notice that Bitcoin price dipped immensely in the space of 2 hours. So in the short-term, any cryptocurrency will be volatile. But the next day, Bitcoin price was back up. So if you want a good investment strategy, all that you literally have to do is buy some Bitcoin. Leave it in cold storage or in a wallet. Forget about it for a while. After your desired period of time come back to the Bitcoin and check the price of Bitcoin. The price (in fiat) should have increased.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 28, 2017, 11:15:14 PM
Divide all my bitcoins into trading. Long term hloding for BTC to usd and short term for altcoins.
I suggest you go with long term hold of altcoins also, just like what happen with ETH, if you are still holding it until now and able to buy when it's first traded then you are surely making a good amount of profit now. Bitcoin is legit and we all know it dominate the market but give some consideration also for some good alts because it can never be that only bitcoin will remain and be successful.
Most of the good potentially altcoins nowadays are getting boom .What more in the future i am a believer of an ICO coins whose collected an amount of money which they can use in farther developement of their coins in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 28, 2017, 11:14:28 PM
Divide all my bitcoins into trading. Long term hloding for BTC to usd and short term for altcoins.
That is same way investment strategy in bitcoins, i could made active income from trading altcoins were like daily weekly and monthly. That is the short time investment strategy with trading altcoins, the strategy of Investment for long time couples of profit trading altcoins be held on bitcoins and the strategy of investment for middle time i made invested into the ICOs projects that has large of comunities, function of altcoins.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 28, 2017, 11:05:38 PM
I suggest you go with long term hold of altcoins also, just like what happen with ETH, if you are still holding it until now and able to buy when it's first traded then you are surely making a good amount of profit now. Bitcoin is legit and we all know it dominate the market but give some consideration also for some good alts because it can never be that only bitcoin will remain and be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: