Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 64. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
1) 90% of my money was invested to long term.
2) And i trade with 10% of my money. short term trades like for 3-5%

But i can change percentage with the expectations of the coin which i invest for long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
to me there is no strategy in investment.
i just try my luck, I predict whether the investment will grow or not.  Roll Eyes
i think we should not depend on our luck for trading bitcoin. a good strategy and good planing can really change the result. to me my strategy about bitcoin is that i am going to invest my bitcoin for a long term and not for short period of time.

Yes long term investment is a great idea but how long is your long term? Can you still hold up your Bitcoin and not sell when it's prices reach $3000? Well that's the test!
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Right now I’m just buying bitcoin but the price seems to be high at the moment so right now I’m waiting for the price to get a little bit lower, I plan to hold for the long term so I’m not going to sell at the first change in price.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
The best investment strategy for me is the long term investment because that is a huge profit for me if you will invest in a certain coin and hold it for a year just like bitcoin so if you will hold a coin and just wait for a year you will have a large profit from that. And just invest in trusted coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
the best strategy for investing is very easy especially if we have a lot of capital that can be used as the primary means to invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Trading is very good as potencial earnings, but as already said above altcoins are a hard predictiong market, and no one can say their limit as well potencial since the most are copy from others. Bitcoin this years has shaked a lot and with those allowed easy profit just by holding it 200-300 dollars bitcoin its 15% profit instant.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I dont have such yet to invest in bitcoin for now. As far as I can observed bitcoin is been continuosly increasing its price, so when investing it theres a need to check the movement of the coins to invest. Do some research can also help before investing.

I assume you're talking about investing your Bitcoins into altcoins, if so, then it's quite difficult to properly research altcoins. The majority of them are nothing more than copy and paste coins. What research can be done when the coin has no purpose? Bitcoin itself is already an investment, and a damn good one. Just keep holding it and you will not be disappointed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Step by Step an patient investment is my best strategy, rather I would say best weapon in the trading market. Why patient? Because in any successful trade you have to be very patient until you find right spot to buy/sell your investment. Step by step is the formula to get most out of your investment. When it comes to bitcoin you have to choose specific period when you can invest big money the pool. When it is right time and price of bitcoin moves up int he chart then you can sell it right away.Of course this is usual trick but adding some patience in this trick can lead to huge profits into your wallet. :-)
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
I dont have such yet to invest in bitcoin for now. As far as I can observed bitcoin is been continuosly increasing its price, so when investing it theres a need to check the movement of the coins to invest. Do some research can also help before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Well to be true I never consider Bitcoin as my investment. It is as equivalent as cash or other form of money to me.
My investment strategy consists of SIP & Reccuring Deposit Funds. I send particular portion of my earnings towards SIP i.e. Systematic Investment Plan under which I am able to generate 31% return in 13 months. Coming to other side, recurring deposit funds provides me stability. Though only 8% return but I am happy with it.
So an ideal investment must include 50/50 portion of debt and equity.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
For me the best trading strategy is the holding of bitcoin because in that investment there are no risk but there's a large a income but it take sometimes because bitcoin is growing and growing and the price is pumping and pumping so holding it for a long time is one of the best investment strategies.

Yes. You would hold onto your Bitcoins for the long term, and before you know it, you would make profit. As it is a deflationary currency, it would turn out to become scarcer leaving it room for growth in value.

As for trading, you could also benefit by taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities between the exchanges. So, it's a win-win no matter if you hold or trade your Bitcoins.

Nevertheless, if you were to stay with an ideal investment strategy, just use Bitcoin and Gold. The combination of these two assets will ensure your financial success for years to come. Just invest wisely and you'll be safe.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I don't use fancy indicators but a little common sense and a little bit of charts. Generally spoken, I buy if I see a longer relatively stable period that tends to be bullish (e.g. bids becoming larger over time). The 400-500 USD period in 2016 was one of these times.

I sell if I observe a spike in price that is, in my opinion, unsustainable. For example, the first rally in January was very likely to fail because it was too spikey and no support had built up. So ~1100 was a good point to sell.

With altcoins, that is even more extreme because liquidity is lower. But I only buy altcoins if they really have something to offer. That's why I missed Dash Wink
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
My best strategies in investing is to observe the movement of market prices when I'm investing in trading, its MACD chart note, with it we could see the price movement usually I use 4h in observing the price of the MACD. Trend will appear in the next 4h whether the trend of selling or buying trend, in this case we should be able to put the right time when to sell and when to buy.
may be useful
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
i just try my luck, I predict whether the investment will grow or not.  Roll Eyes
i think we should not depend on our luck for trading bitcoin. a good strategy and good planing can really change the result. to me my strategy about bitcoin is that i am going to invest my bitcoin for a long term and not for short period of time.
yes in trading we must have good knowledge and skill about trading, although in trading luck is also important but  we mostly depend on our luck for gambling. while in trading we need to have good trading skill.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
For me the best trading strategy is the holding of bitcoin because in that investment there are no risk but there's a large a income but it take sometimes because bitcoin is growing and growing and the price is pumping and pumping so holding it for a long time is one of the best investment strategies.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The best investment strategy is investing in myself.  Getting all the possible knowledge I can get when it comes to trading.  This will enable me to trade effectively and book a profit in every trade market i choose. Aside from that, all the knowledge that we had accumulated will always give us references to a better decision.

Yes. Sometimes it is best to invest in yourself, to help increase your knowledge and skills, and build a better future. Thus, the more you invest into your education, the more likely you will succeed and find a career that will head your way towards financial freedom.

Nevertheless, no matter how knowledgeable you would be, there is always a possibility that you would fail. Take trading for example, as even those who are experienced, suffer losses in the long term. It is important to make the least errors possible, to increase your success with any type of investment or trading strategy. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think it is simple, the most important is the experience and financial strength to us, if we don't have the experience, the better use of professional financial manager.
It's still best if you learn on your own that will make you mature in the long run and when you trust your money with other people, you might succeed but it will limit your earning. Everyone starts as beginner but successful investors were just so eager to learn and develop their method to succeed.
its true, everyone starts from a newbie, they do not have the experience the first time. Great investors will begin to learn from the bottom and gradually gain experience. Do not use the means of instant
Yes everybody starts from being a newbie and a lot of newbie experiences a lot of downs and bad experiences because of their faults or mistakes but it is all right because they will learn a lot from it and it will make them better and great. Instant success is not possible because it takes day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year to achieve that kind of level.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think it is simple, the most important is the experience and financial strength to us, if we don't have the experience, the better use of professional financial manager.
It's still best if you learn on your own that will make you mature in the long run and when you trust your money with other people, you might succeed but it will limit your earning. Everyone starts as beginner but successful investors were just so eager to learn and develop their method to succeed.
its true, everyone starts from a newbie, they do not have the experience the first time. Great investors will begin to learn from the bottom and gradually gain experience. Do not use the means of instant
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Pages:
Jump to: