Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 68. (Read 191445 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Welcome to the world of crytocurrency. Its is a good choice to be here.
So in your problem, I guess just try to convert your fiat to btc and then wait until you got profit there.
Also try to look for legit altcoin, then buy some too for investment too.
invest in altcoin are at greater risk than bitcoin so I think the use of investment in accordance with your abilities. if you do not have a lot of patience is better to invest in bitcoin. you only need to buy and wait for prices to rise
When you are about of collecting coins that has a good potential to pumped then why you need to risk your bitcoin in another way where you can't assured your earning when you are about on business and you think off about your future we need money for the future purposes. Patience is all we need when we do investment because sometimes it took months before grow our bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
So in your problem, I guess just try to convert your fiat to btc and then wait until you got profit there.
invest in altcoin are at greater risk than bitcoin so I think the use of investment in accordance with your abilities. if you do not have a lot of patience is better to invest in bitcoin. you only need to buy and wait for prices to rise
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I do that too but I add buying shitcoins at a very low price that has the potential to be pumped.  Instead of gambling I found a better chance to at least multiple my money in much better way.  I decided to invest in shitcoins that cost around 1 satoshi.  It is from my gambling fund anyway, so I can afford to lose it.  Best is that if this coins from 1 satoshi ever rise to 15 satoshi which often occurs in yobit.  I will be sitting with 1500% profit.  This is literally a gamble in trading and I won't suggest you do that too unless you have an extra money that you can afford to lose.

Thank you for yobit reference. I didn't here about these exchange. It can be a interesting way as a variant.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think everyone choose the strategy which he loves.
My strategy is divided by two parts:
1. Buy and Hold coins with a great potential (like Bitcoin, Ethereum and some others projects).
2. Daily trading of liquid coins

And also I am trying to get paid for job with Bitcoins

I do that too but I add buying shitcoins at a very low price that has the potential to be pumped.  Instead of gambling I found a better chance to at least multiple my money in much better way.  I decided to invest in shitcoins that cost around 1 satoshi.  It is from my gambling fund anyway, so I can afford to lose it.  Best is that if this coins from 1 satoshi ever rise to 15 satoshi which often occurs in yobit.  I will be sitting with 1500% profit.  This is literally a gamble in trading and I won't suggest you do that too unless you have an extra money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I think everyone choose the strategy which he loves.
My strategy is divided by two parts:
1. Buy and Hold coins with a great potential (like Bitcoin, Ethereum and some others projects).
2. Daily trading of liquid coins

And also I am trying to get paid for job with Bitcoins
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
i put money in website which is legit site and make my bitcoin great . but i see in every website when it comes to bitcoin is Scam like in bitcoinbuilder i invest 2$ then turn to 5$ and other week i try to deposit then nothing happen that is why i don't have to try investment in fake site and not legit .
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
I never saw a community like you here,who is doing such things like what you did to your investment. That's what you called a loyalty and solid  belief into bitcoin. The only community I saw in this industry they hold bitcoin but they also do trade altcoins while holding some of their bitcoin in their wallets.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
That is what i also do mate, i put my extra money in bitcoin and hold it until i see the great value that i earn good income. and i also have altcoin to do trading because i want to maximize the amount i earn by doing that method, sometimes i exchange my bitcoin to fiat then wait for the price dump and exchange it again to bitcoin for other method of trading.
Trading can give you a better income than just by simply investing and wait for your money to grow. In trading you are taking in charge of your destiny and it's an advantage to us since we are in trading crypto currencies which is volatile in nature, your effort will really paid of if you world smart as well.
Everything can be research which I believe your main priority should be because every movement of it is news related.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
That is what i also do mate, i put my extra money in bitcoin and hold it until i see the great value that i earn good income. and i also have altcoin to do trading because i want to maximize the amount i earn by doing that method, sometimes i exchange my bitcoin to fiat then wait for the price dump and exchange it again to bitcoin for other method of trading.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
My best investment strategy is investing in btc, btc is growing day by day and if you compare btc with gold you can understand the difference, gold value doesn't change much but btc value increases rapidly. it is trustworthy that you get the best reward from the btc. my investment strategy is purchase the btc and hold it and sell when i feel i get the best benefit from it. 
I agree, the bitcoin has been, increasing both in price and the numbers of people using it which promises a very good future for it, so buying and saving bitcoin for a long time is a good investment strategy, and don’t bother using it for any type of investment because they are not worth the risk.
Most of the so called investments in bitcoins are nothing but scams but at the same time we could think of bitcoin as an investment in itself, so investing in bitcoin is probably one of the best decisions we can take to try to ensure our future and our well being.

My investment strategy is simple, buy when the price is less and hold and when you see the price is high and you already in profit then sell, am not like the person who wait for more, thinking the best will go much higher and expecting the loss or unnecessary worries. when you feel you are already getting profit from it then use it.
More like a day trader, well that's a hell of a job, you need to be fully active to monitor the price movement so you will be able to find a good timing to buy and sell, there are a lot of people who are successful trader because they already consider it as their job. If you are a risk taker, you can sacrifice your job to be a full time trader.
but buddy you know one think, day traders make more profit than other traders. And for a successfull trader , job is also not necessary. Risk is also involved in trading. Lot of practice and study is also necessary for that.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
My best investment strategy is investing in btc, btc is growing day by day and if you compare btc with gold you can understand the difference, gold value doesn't change much but btc value increases rapidly. it is trustworthy that you get the best reward from the btc. my investment strategy is purchase the btc and hold it and sell when i feel i get the best benefit from it. 
I agree, the bitcoin has been, increasing both in price and the numbers of people using it which promises a very good future for it, so buying and saving bitcoin for a long time is a good investment strategy, and don’t bother using it for any type of investment because they are not worth the risk.
Most of the so called investments in bitcoins are nothing but scams but at the same time we could think of bitcoin as an investment in itself, so investing in bitcoin is probably one of the best decisions we can take to try to ensure our future and our well being.

My investment strategy is simple, buy when the price is less and hold and when you see the price is high and you already in profit then sell, am not like the person who wait for more, thinking the best will go much higher and expecting the loss or unnecessary worries. when you feel you are already getting profit from it then use it.
More like a day trader, well that's a hell of a job, you need to be fully active to monitor the price movement so you will be able to find a good timing to buy and sell, there are a lot of people who are successful trader because they already consider it as their job. If you are a risk taker, you can sacrifice your job to be a full time trader.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

A simple yet an effective strategy, sometimes traders want to use fancy analysis and techniques when most of the time the easiest path to take is also the best, while doing that will not bring the most profits in the long run it will bring good returns for those that are able to follow that method.

This strategy is very effective with altcoin start buying when volume start to rise then price is going up for some small for other high sell when you think you made enough profit for you. This is strategy that most use for very long time and it good for gaining some amount of the money/coin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD

A simple yet an effective strategy, sometimes traders want to use fancy analysis and techniques when most of the time the easiest path to take is also the best, while doing that will not bring the most profits in the long run it will bring good returns for those that are able to follow that method.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

That's the right strategy to follow sell them when you are making profits from it instead of holding too long as you never know what will be the price in future and buy them when price falls and that is the best way to make profits from bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
save on monero or whatever coin you believe.
gold and silver is just not worth it except if you have like a million dollar.

I think that's not a good way. The reason might be for the best investment is home or bitcoin or perhaps gold. Because those 3 things I'm sure and tested very good profits and certain, so if you want to get an advantage then bitcoin, House/land, and gold is the best possible way. but keep in mind, it should be invested well and you have to be patient to wait. Because of the investment it's something that has to wait

in fact I think investing in altcoin would be too risky. it is more risky than investing in gold. I think gold is even more secure and the future of gold is also reasonably assured
True that it's risky but your chance of making a good profit is also good, there are traders who made fortune in altcoins as being a day trader will give you the opportunity to take advantage of the price pump and dump. It's like a game that you need to focus, it's very volatile and that what's trader like as a characteristics of an asset.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
save on monero or whatever coin you believe.
gold and silver is just not worth it except if you have like a million dollar.

I think that's not a good way. The reason might be for the best investment is home or bitcoin or perhaps gold. Because those 3 things I'm sure and tested very good profits and certain, so if you want to get an advantage then bitcoin, House/land, and gold is the best possible way. but keep in mind, it should be invested well and you have to be patient to wait. Because of the investment it's something that has to wait

in fact I think investing in altcoin would be too risky. it is more risky than investing in gold. I think gold is even more secure and the future of gold is also reasonably assured
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Instead of investing bitcoin in any other commodity, we should rather hold it as bitcoin is an investment in itself. Bitcoin is not only safe but also a highly profitable investment. People are earning huge through bitcoin investment. Few of my friends have recovered their home and car loans too and are enjoying their bitcoin investment profit.

It is really save because it is hard to tracked. But keep on buying each month by spare some of your income to buy bitcoin is a little bit hard though for current price too. And was your friend an early asopter which have enough bitcoin to buy house and cars? For the current price early adopter will sure have a lot of cash

Keep on holding your bitcoin without even trading it will be useless I think, unless you have tons od money and try to invest on bitcoin that will be good. But for some people that can't even afford it. How arr you suppose them to keep on buying bitcoin with current price?
Pages:
Jump to: