Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best strategy to determine if the coin will be profitable? - page 2. (Read 3751 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I think in trading it is more profitable when the volume is high. [/bBecause the coin is active therefore it goes up and down. So If you notice it you just buy low and sell high in a short period of time. And you get profit or double your money in the future.

Not only that, a coin must also be traded on multiple high level exchanges. I was going to invest in ETC, my first altcoin but I decided not to at the last minute. A big mistake. A few months later now it rose x5.

ETC was a good example of a buy low, sell high investment.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Please guys help us newbies to start trading by not wasting time on bad method to determine profitable coins.

What is your best strategy to see if the coin will be profitable or not?

I am not telling that there are steps which guarantees if the coin will be profitable, but just asking what steps you using?
Simply choosing high volume altcoins will minimize most of your problems. All you need to check how many bitcoins were traded for one particular altcoin in last 24 hours. If it is greater than 25 bitcoins, the possibility of getting pumped and dumped is very low. Only with well established altcoins, it will be possible to have decent trading volume.

When you are finding those altcoins are not profitable for trading, it would be highly recommended to stay away from trading for that day. Because securing our capital will be more important than finding opportunities to make profits.

Cool advice. Jotted already. Have a great day!!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Hello,

Please guys help us newbies to start trading by not wasting time on bad method to determine profitable coins.

I am not telling that there are steps which guarantees if the coin will be profitable, but just asking what steps you using?

I saw that good method is to read news,forums about particular coin, but which websites to check, what should I look in the articals, news?

thanks
My simple strategy in trading altcoins is buy on support and sell on resistance with use candle chart in analysis technical
time prime 5M-15M, it is short term strategy trading altcoins,
the weakness of this method is we must stay on the computers and always do stop lost, this method is not suitable for the traders
who doesn't have much time.
Great strategy that is one of the things i also do in shorting altcoins because i think that is the safe strategy to use when i'm in a short trading mode. It gives me only small profit because the i do have a small capital because i'm still mastering it with a right timing so when i get the right timing then i will put bigger capital.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Hello,

I saw that good method is to read news,forums about particular coin, but which websites to check, what should I look in the articals, news?

thanks
My simple strategy in trading altcoins is buy on support and sell on resistance with use candle chart in analysis technical
time prime 5M-15M, it is short term strategy trading altcoins,
the weakness of this method is we must stay on the computers and always do stop lost, this method is not suitable for the traders
who doesn't have much time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yueno
I think in trading it is more profitable when the volume is high. Because the coin is active therefore it goes up and down. So If you notice it you just buy low and sell high in a short period of time. And you get profit or double your money in the future.
legendary
There is no strategy to determine altcoin will be profitable because the price will depend on demand and supply even a good trader makes some mistakes when buying a coin.

Are you sure there is no strategy? There is always a strategy. But the real problem is are we using the right strategy if we choose to invest in an altcoin since there is no holy grail of strategies for different altcoins. They all behave differently.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

There is no strategy to determine altcoin will be profitable because the price will depend on demand and supply even a good trader makes some mistakes when buying a coin.
Just so no one can predict What price will be on Bitcoin. Some sellers have already learned how to manipulate the price on the market. That's why the forum is cracking. From comments with negative aspects of the relative market of crypto currency.

someone must have figured its only about looking how much is the marketcap and volume to see its going to be profitable depending on time. those 10 tokens on top of the coinmarketcap, aren't they all moving up constantly? if you have invested to them for a year, you must have profited already.

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Just so no one can predict What price will be on Bitcoin. Some sellers have already learned how to manipulate the price on the market. That's why the forum is cracking. From comments with negative aspects of the relative market of crypto currency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
If we are talking about a presale ICO, a good coin would have the following features:
1. A good, unique project that has no similarity with other coins/projects (meaning it's not copy-paste);
2. A great team (doesn't necessarily mean they have to be very known) dedicated enough to the cause of the project, not just for money;
3. Has a relatively good attention from members on this forum;
4. Serious investors investing in the project.

If we are talking about trading coin, just check the coin's market cap, announcement thread, websites (if available), volume, and buy and sell order walls. (i.e., know the coin you are investing in.)   

Activity: 952
Activity: 301
Actually there is no way to know if the coin is profitable because no one can predict its price but with the methods you mention you can avoid to lose money investing to those shit coins.

Exactly. There is no precise way to determine this. Rather depends on luck, you can win or lose.
Activity: 518
Hello,

thanks
In considering which coin is profitable, I always consult a coin in forums to knos what their insights and thoughs regarding that. I also check how much the supply is and how much coin sold by its developer/s.  Through this way, I am more likely to avoid shitcoin that would cause a trader/investor to lose his money in buying that coin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
The most important thing is to see the background of the coin was created.
When the coin has a good vision then I will invest and take advantage of every action I take.

I guess you would like to create the any altcoin and own the that one that with the value for it. You can determine the profit in bitcoin with it's adoption and price bumping only. If you view to invest in bitcoin, I am sure that trading, lending, coin mixer, financial investments are all good option invest on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
The most important thing is to see the background of the coin was created.
When the coin has a good vision then I will invest and take advantage of every action I take.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
Crypto currencies price is based on the demand and supply, so you need to followed the updated news to trade, join a lot of forum will help you to get information, always split your investment don't put all of your money in a basket, trading need experience so you need experience to become a better trader
Information from the news it the key here for a trader to become successful in trading cryptocurrencies because if you do a lot of good research and when you come up with a good knowledge before you trade then it will be easy for you to choose what coin you will buy and what coin is the best profitable for you. But to be minimize the risk up to a very low rate then diversify and buy not only one altcoin to avoid getting a huge loss.
That is the reason why there are such forums in order to help an investor which coin to choose. As considering which altcoin to invest, I always take a look and read such reviews to help me choose which is the best. I always pick more than one altcoins so that I won't just rely on one's market a time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Crypto currencies price is based on the demand and supply, so you need to followed the updated news to trade, join a lot of forum will help you to get information, always split your investment don't put all of your money in a basket, trading need experience so you need experience to become a better trader
Information from the news it the key here for a trader to become successful in trading cryptocurrencies because if you do a lot of good research and when you come up with a good knowledge before you trade then it will be easy for you to choose what coin you will buy and what coin is the best profitable for you. But to be minimize the risk up to a very low rate then diversify and buy not only one altcoin to avoid getting a huge loss.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
legendary
Read the whitepaper. See if there is anything unique about the coin. If there is something unique is it something that will interest the masses? That's what I'm looking for.

The white paper these days have also become a marketing tool to trick the more stupid investors who do not understand what they are reading. If you read a white paper with many pictures and are very flashy, buyer beware, the developers are trying to trick you. A good white paper is like the one Satoshi wrote. Very simple and very straightforward.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
For me, to determine if the bitcoin will be profitable is when it is not a scam coin. Live coin would be profitable because the movement of the price is really fair and that is the first. Second, even you know that coin is live you don't know how to timing, it will only end up you not really earn profit or maybe it will turn you to lose. So you should compute well and do some reseach, that is most needed for you to earn.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well if it's a new coin then there's really nothing much to do but read articles about it from the developers and you have to be careful to make sure that it is not a scam. Or you can go to coins that are already tried and tested because it's easier to read as there will be tips already from experienced traders
Pages:
Jump to: