Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best strategy to determine if the coin will be profitable? - page 5. (Read 3751 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
a coin that has a possible future and that is a real future not just an illusion hype that the shills create so that they can pump the price. with this criteria i limit the coins that are worth my time to a handful. and that list consists of bitcoin, litecoin, monero and two others that i am not so sure about so i won't mention them.

then since this is trading board i'll assume your questions is about trading. and for that, you only need to invest in the altcoins before they are pumped. sounds pretty simple but it is hard to buy low and sell high and don't get greedy and miss the chance. for that you mostly need to look at the charts and look out for some news.on twitter on in altcoin board.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Are we speaking about the pre-ICO phase? If that's the case then you can't really tell If the coin will be profitable but you will definitely know If the project is something serious and not a simple shitcoin made by scammers. You should always take a look at the team members, escrow, read the whitepaper and have an idea how things are going to work, how the coin is distributed among developers, community managers, investors etc.

If the coin is launched already (say you are a few months/1 year late) then you should check the previous achievements and roadmap and how active the development is. See MaidSafe for example, even though they didn't deliver the project yet, we see weekly development changes and the coin is on the top 10 because everyone knows that this team will eventually deliver and everything is on progress (Beta, alpha, Final release).
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hello,

Please guys help us newbies to start trading by not wasting time on bad method to determine profitable coins.

What is your best strategy to see if the coin will be profitable or not?

I am not telling that there are steps which guarantees if the coin will be profitable, but just asking what steps you using?

I saw that good method is to read news,forums about particular coin, but which websites to check, what should I look in the articals, news?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: