Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest fear in life? v. Real Talk - page 2. (Read 2749 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Living.   Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i say biggest fear is not having enough sex before I die.

those who fear to die, dont understand natural selection. The best you can do is pass down information to next generation.

The purpose of life is just passing down information.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."

"Nikos Kazantzakis"
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
losing loved ones!  Embarrassed
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
Being dropped alone in the open ocean would be absolutely horrifying for me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Debt and Taxes I think are two things that scare the living daylights out of me.  So hard to avoid them these days or maybe I should say in general.
Activity: 16
Fear of not having freedom...oh nevermind.  Embarrassed
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
fear of losing the family  Cry
and are definitely afraid of god because my many sins  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I have a very deep-seated fear of forgetting my memories. The idea of getting Alzheimer's disease scares the shit out of me. I have this fear because it has occurred in my family in the last two generations.
Interesting topic, I hope for your sake that you do not get it.
I'm okay with forgetting memories (some if not a lot), but not with forgetting who I am, who my wife is and stuff like that.
I'm a bit afraid of that and similar diseases, or some very very bad accident in which I lose both of my legs/arms.
Activity: 28
Well then it's a good thing that most people develop some form of cognitive decline or dementia as they get older.

You may not come across Alzheimer's disease, but there's always Parkinson's, Multiple Systems Atrophy, Dementia with Lewy Bodies...so many to choose from!

This is why im suicidal ever since I missed on the Bitcoin boat. I could have been able to live my ideal life while im young. Now, if BTC reaches 10K, let alone 100K to make real changes in my life, or let alone 1M per coin... I will be way too old to enjoy the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
. Hyperinflation

. Oversensitive/Insane women who go batshit insane for as far as I know reasons that the everyone else would think is trivial - I'm seriously tired of having to deal with them, they're as unpredictable and deadly as landmines and can end up ruining your whole social circle if you're not careful because they'll make you out to be the bad guy ( At least I can actually describe what kind of women I'm talking about now! I wasn't able to do that before! Cheesy )

In fact, I think I may actually put oversensitive/Insane women on the same level of destructiveness to peoples lives as hyperinflation, I have seriously had conversations with girls before and then all of a sudden they go ballistic with me and even other girls I've talked to about it can't figure out what went wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
My Biggest fear in life is to loose job and any income, and because of this loose home and become homeless.
This tragedy already happened to some people around me.
Very difficult situation.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
My greatest fear in life is not that great compared to others listed in here. That fear is, well, being put on a high elevation wherein you have nothing to lean on, sit upon, or hold on; just balls.
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
My Biggest fear in life was Airplane Crash
Activity: 69
Health degeneration in general is quite bad but I'd say when you're mentally capable and physically incapable its worse than vice versa because of the awareness.
Activity: 390
Sharks and my parachute not opening
Activity: 33
My biggest fear in life is aligators
Activity: 309
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Definitely loosing my family
Activity: 70
losing my family ... fear of GOD ...

fear when betting on pd. . xD
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
The biggest fear in my life is loosing family and when bitcoin price falling in to $1/BTC LOL  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: