Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest fear in life? v. Real Talk - page 3. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The biggest fear in my life is if i lose my family because i love them so much. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
high heights is one tested from time to time.

Others I have:

Being blind
Have a crash and be beyond repair and with no ways to suicide
Get Alzraimer(or wharever how it is written) and be not able to kill myself
Being tetraplegic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I previously did not fear diminished memory or mental capacity. Then, I got hit by a car and had a traumatic brain injury that temporarily destroyed by short term memory and kinda fucked up my long term memory. I was fine when I had no idea that I was a repetitive idiot but as I started getting better, I'd realize that I was repeating myself or that I should be following wtf people were getting at and it was incredibly unnerving. Now, I'm fine but it's one of my top fears, for sure. Fuck any kind of neuro degenerative anything.

Before that, pretty much all I feared was disappointing people I cared about.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Well then it's a good thing that most people develop some form of cognitive decline or dementia as they get older.

You may not come across Alzheimer's disease, but there's always Parkinson's, Multiple Systems Atrophy, Dementia with Lewy Bodies...so many to choose from!
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
I just can't imagine waking up one day and forgetting who my wife is or my mother is or what my name is.But is scares the absolute fuck out of me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
I have a very deep-seated fear of forgetting my memories. The idea of getting Alzheimer's disease scares the shit out of me. I have this fear because it has occurred in my family in the last two generations.
Pages:
Jump to: