Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your constructive hobby? - page 11. (Read 18299 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 09:54:25 AM
Hobbies are one of the main things for connecting people and making new friends. It's the first thing for finding interesting and close topics for discussion, of course it's usually only a beginning of a friendship but it's a perfect start for creating one... Personally I found many friends in this case, for me main things for hobbies were reading, industrial and electronic music, collecting comics and music CDs, drawing and handmade arts. Postcrossing is a very cool hobby in this case because with it you feel connection with other people from all over the world and it's amazing. I adore to participate in it, find new postcards https://masterbundles.com/postcards-creates-and-buy-online-free-postcards-templates/ with interesting design, decorate them or even make with my own hands.
I've got an amazing experience because of that in communicatoon with other people, also many new and interesting stuff for my hobbies (sharing ideas in this case is so awesome! ), many of my best memories are connected with all that things. So I think that almost all my hobbies can be considered as the constructive ones  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
February 25, 2019, 02:22:53 AM
We all have different hobbies. What is one hobby that sets you apart from your friends and also has a constructive usage.
Mine is to learn how to code in various languages by accepting jobs. That makes me work better under pressure of submitting my work fast.
P.S: Making memes doesn't count.
My favorite hobby is program design and research in new technologies. And design images on photoshop.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
February 24, 2019, 03:57:08 AM
We all have different hobbies. What is one hobby that sets you apart from your friends and also has a constructive usage.
Mine is to learn how to code in various languages by accepting jobs. That makes me work better under pressure of submitting my work fast.
Mine, is to create such beautiful house designs starting in minecraft to 3rds Max. And I think through this, I discovered my passion in real estate.
That's cool passion. I hope I can get involved into that field also.
All you need to do is to search it online. There are real estate platform that allows huge investors in online world to get connected using the technology of Blockchain. These platforms are the new way od funding a real estate business.
Activity: 520
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 10:52:32 PM
My hobbies are usually those that people rarely have like now I want to finish Rubik 3x3 with the shortest possible time and try to take part in the race
Activity: 41
February 23, 2019, 08:56:47 PM
Mine, is to create such beautiful house designs starting in minecraft to 3rds Max. And I think through this, I discovered my passion in real estate.
That's cool passion. I hope I can get involved into that field also.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
February 23, 2019, 08:37:37 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 02:54:35 PM
 I like to write lyrical texts on modern topics, this is my hobby
Activity: 18
February 23, 2019, 01:45:26 PM
Exercising, meditating and I am going to start learning a language Smiley

Which language do you want to learn?  Smiley
Activity: 182
November 12, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
i play games, sometimes, and sometimes i just blank out, most of the time.. it doesn't constructive at all  Undecided
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 07:08:03 PM
Reading.  I love to read anything and everything that will help me understand things better.  I especially like reading the news and financial markets to keep up with current events.  It helps when I meet people to talk about things in the world. 
Activity: 15
November 08, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
It is not my job, but I like graphic design. I do designs when I want to relax.
Activity: 40
November 08, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
I hope I have collected all old currencies from 1900 and I also have some gold coins minted by Kings.
Apart from that I read a lot of stories in my native language which relaxes mind after a long day of work
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
November 08, 2018, 11:22:25 AM
My constructive hobby is to make board games. I love designing, tuning, and playing games for and with my friends. The latest one I made was a game where you competitively sell food.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
My hobby may not be very common but very simple and very interesting for me. I love to constantly learn something new, something to study in different directions
Activity: 28
November 07, 2018, 09:04:56 PM
I learned how to bake recently. It's a great feeling when you get to share your creations with friends, family and co-workers. They say I'm making them fat though. hehe..
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
Everyone needs a hobby, as the old saying goes. Hobbies help develop our tastes and our passions in life – they can be as diverse as gardening, cooking, writing, skydiving, stand up comedy and sewing to name but a few.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 09:50:38 AM
I play table tennis. It helps me focus.
Activity: 93
November 07, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
i love experimenting on new dishes everyday! Smiley
Activity: 92
November 07, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
mostly playing the guitar, playing basketball, skateboarding and going to the beach!
Activity: 168
November 07, 2018, 04:16:35 AM
Cooking and reading novels.
Pages:
Jump to: