Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your constructive hobby? - page 2. (Read 18295 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 5
September 12, 2021, 04:28:51 AM
baking cake

You can't call it a hobby, it's a necessity. Without cakes, life would be impossible.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
September 09, 2021, 10:47:26 AM
My first hobby is eating it's not that I love to eat too much I try to taste the special dishes wherever I go. Now people are looking for variety in eating as before but it was not so say different fooding groups on facebook say traveling groups or enjoy funny recipes or restaurant reviews on youtube, people are now very much food lovers anyway from a young age I loved to take on new flavors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 09, 2021, 09:50:38 AM
I have quite a few hobbies, from beadwork to video editing, which is very cool because you know how to occupy yourself in your spare time
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
September 08, 2021, 09:21:15 AM
write songs and sing
September 08, 2021, 07:36:16 AM
I have a lot of hobbies: I take pictures, shoot videos, edit videos, learn foreign languages, beadwork, and so on
Activity: 902
Merit: 655
Do due diligence
September 07, 2021, 09:07:18 AM
^.=

You have so many hobbies, I admire that.
You have lots of energy. Like you're still in college.  Wink

I'm old, they accumulate

"had lots of energy"
September 07, 2021, 07:40:16 AM
I have many hobbies, from beading to dancing lol

Could you please explain to me what beading is? I've never heard of it before.
September 07, 2021, 07:20:11 AM
I have many hobbies, from beading to dancing lol
September 07, 2021, 07:10:11 AM
Reading books (from as young as I can remember)  +audio books for the last 15 years

Racing cars as a teen which lead to learning how to fix them.

Personal Defense (from teens to now).

Graphic design: for a brief moment in time (mid 90's) which lead to learning how to build computers (because that was the only way I could afford one good enough).

Renovating homes (kitchens and baths being my favorite)

Using bitcoin which lead me to learning how to mine (but I haven't mined for years)
I guess cryptocurrencies are still one of my hobbies.

Offgrid living ---now I much prefer just to read about it ;-)

Started last year:
Hydroponic vertical gardening ----no not that kind  :-) though I wouldn't judge
P.S. I've never been good at growing things but right now I'm actually growing food---

You have so many hobbies, I admire that.
You have lots of energy. Like you're still in college.  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
September 07, 2021, 06:43:31 AM
My hobby is producing good sound with piano. Music is my hobby
Activity: 234
Merit: 65
Chainjoes.com
September 07, 2021, 05:21:32 AM
I had a lot of hobbies, i sang and sometimes teach my neice how, i am also fund of dancing because it can help me to shake the stress away. It helps me calm myself whenever i'm sad, problematic or struggling. Playing guitar can also help me but now that it is broken it's kinda sad.
Do due diligence
September 06, 2021, 11:09:14 PM
I like to play League of Legends. My friend can never beat me, I have been mvp, I feel a little proud. Wink

My daughter has made many friends this way---have fun, stay proud.
Seriously mate? Daughter ? it is rare for a female to play such game though there are many streamers now that pursue this kind of game via online gaming and now gaining tons of money from that.

My Son also play LOL but not that focus because His priority is schooling .

Yes "mate",

my "daughter" I'm her mom.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
September 06, 2021, 09:09:29 PM
I like to play League of Legends. My friend can never beat me, I have been mvp, I feel a little proud. Wink

Seriously mate? Daughter ? it is rare for a female to play such game though there are many streamers now that pursue this kind of game via online gaming and now gaining tons of money from that.

My Son also play LOL but not that focus because His priority is schooling .
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 06, 2021, 07:57:04 PM
Because the pandemic situation has not ended and in my country activities outside the home are still limited. So I'm looking for hobbies that I can do
at home, and hobbies that I do are playing games and watching movies. But these few days after watching YouTube about food, I wanted to try
a new hobby, I was planning to try making cake. And after I tried it, it turned out to be quite tiring, because several times the cakes I made failed,
even though I had followed the suggested steps. But I'm one of those people who never give up, I'll try again a few times, hopefully it will work.
Do due diligence
September 06, 2021, 07:38:04 PM

Do due diligence
September 06, 2021, 07:34:39 PM
Reading books (from as young as I can remember)  +audio books for the last 15 years

Racing cars as a teen which lead to learning how to fix them.

Personal Defense (from teens to now).

Graphic design: for a brief moment in time (mid 90's) which lead to learning how to build computers (because that was the only way I could afford one good enough).

Renovating homes (kitchens and baths being my favorite)

Using bitcoin which lead me to learning how to mine (but I haven't mined for years)
I guess cryptocurrencies are still one of my hobbies.

Offgrid living ---now I much prefer just to read about it ;-)

Started last year:
Hydroponic vertical gardening ----no not that kind  :-) though I wouldn't judge
P.S. I've never been good at growing things but right now I'm actually growing food---

September 06, 2021, 11:41:27 AM
write songs
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 04, 2021, 05:10:59 AM
Well, reading would be a top 1 for me. Instilling knowledge and applying the knowledge you learned will give you an edge in many aspects of life. So to anyone who were able to read this, get into reading. Trust me, it's worth it.
September 03, 2021, 08:18:39 AM
 I read biographies and learn interesting facts about people
September 03, 2021, 08:17:20 AM
I shoot video, take pictures, weave beads
Pages:
Jump to: