Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your constructive hobby? - page 3. (Read 18299 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 01, 2021, 09:41:39 AM
My hobby is Researching i love to research new things, trending thing and to gain knowledge, Like one of my mentor do say the more you get to research the more money you have in your account.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
September 01, 2021, 09:25:03 AM
I write songs
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
June 20, 2021, 08:16:20 AM
Planting trees and cooking, i don't get much time to enjoy them the most atm.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
June 19, 2021, 11:46:35 AM
I am looking for a new hobby myself, something productive I can do on the weekends to pass the time and maybe earn some money to invest in crypto coins. I thought about repairing some bycicles but there open quite a few shops lately on my city. Anybody has some recommendations?

No matter what ever business you start, you will not be the only one running that similar business. Many people will already be doing it and that should not discourage you. You can open up a bicycle repair shop if you have the skill and you will be succeeded for sure if you work hard.

The desire to succeed is still there. The curiosity is still there. That is all you need. If you don't know where to start, don't even think about starting at all.

Fulfilling an end to a job isn't the only positive side of not having a plan. We all know that we have to do something to earn a living. What many people don't know is that by not knowing what they are passionate about, they may be missing out on other wonderful opportunities.

People often need to take a step back before doing anything and self-evaluate. They need to define what they like and dislike. By recognizing where their strengths and weaknesses lie, they are able to develop a plan to reach their goals.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
June 19, 2021, 11:38:49 AM
I am looking for a new hobby myself, something productive I can do on the weekends to pass the time and maybe earn some money to invest in crypto coins. I thought about repairing some bycicles but there open quite a few shops lately on my city. Anybody has some recommendations?

No matter what ever business you start, you will not be the only one running that similar business. Many people will already be doing it and that should not discourage you. You can open up a bicycle repair shop if you have the skill and you will be succeeded for sure if you work hard.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
June 19, 2021, 07:29:20 AM
Now is it Motor racing is what i love to do and that is why  this will be considered as my constructive Hobby lol.

Learn something all the time Smiley
It is not the thing we learn from time to time but instead what we love to do.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
June 18, 2021, 09:04:32 AM
We all have different hobbies. What is one hobby that sets you apart from your friends and also has a constructive usage.
Mine is to learn how to code in various languages by accepting jobs. That makes me work better under pressure of submitting my work fast.
P.S: Making memes doesn't count.
Music is my hobby. It's something I can't do without
Am able to play three musical instruments
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
April 09, 2021, 03:04:36 AM
My hobby is writing, so after graduation, I started to write full-time. Many times I couldn’t stick to it. But when I thought that this is a career I love, I stick to it slowly, and the remuneration gradually increases, changing my hobby. It is a very brave decision to make your own career, because you may never want to do it again if you fail.
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
April 08, 2021, 03:58:24 PM
Anybody has some recommendations?

Dude! There are literally fifteen pages of recommendations in this thread. How much more do you need?  Cheesy
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
April 08, 2021, 11:13:57 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2021, 07:42:33 AM
I like to play League of Legends. My friend can never beat me, I have been mvp, I feel a little proud. Wink
So is that what "Constructive " are you talking ? Stupidity because gaming does not brings you anything to be constructive.
Whenever I get off work at around 5 pm, my whole person is immediately refreshed.
That's not Hobby mate , that's refreshing .
What is my constructive hobby? Reading. I'm a voracious reader. 
I am often found curled up with a book.
salute to those who loves to read .
Activity: 100
Merit: 30
Stay humble, be cool, make world better place.
April 08, 2021, 04:16:01 AM
I like to design and do 3D modeling and visual effects with Blender software, i wish i had time to learn more about all open-source graphic software.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 06, 2021, 03:34:49 AM
I like to play League of Legends. My friend can never beat me, I have been mvp, I feel a little proud. Wink
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
April 06, 2021, 03:09:38 AM
What is my constructive hobby? Reading. I'm a voracious reader. 
I am often found curled up with a book.
Activity: 27
April 06, 2021, 02:50:01 AM
Fitness
After persisting for 5 years, my fitness habit has not only changed my diet, work and rest, and figure, but more importantly, it has eliminated ineffective social interaction and maintained a positive energy state.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 23, 2021, 03:35:51 AM
I learn how blockchain works and these decentralized financial information. crypto coins are fairly promising and I've earned some money through it! but I know what I'm currently doing is speculate, not invest. I need to know more about it, this is constructive
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
February 22, 2021, 02:21:28 PM
Self-development. I am fond of many things, but all this can be described in one word - self-development. I try to become wiser and a little better every day.
Activity: 21
January 28, 2021, 04:14:36 AM
I will keep reading every day, reading any subject, I don’t want to fall behind the times
Activity: 156
Merit: 63
December 31, 2020, 03:17:50 PM
I have a hobby to learn languages ​​and gastronomy Grin
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
December 30, 2020, 05:45:07 AM
My constructive hobbies are reading newspapers and playing soccer. Both help me with physical training and mental training, I relax more every day with them.
Pages:
Jump to: