Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 11. (Read 9125 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
I think that I lack experience in trading but I am going to get it as soon as possible because trading is the sphere I like most. To my mind, it is better to trade than to sit at the office
Activity: 324
September 19, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
I think that I need to learn much but even now I think that trading experience is the one I need. To my mind, to become a good trader you should learn from experts. I think that experience is the most useful thing
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
in trading need a lot of insight. This is important because of course it is not easy to falter with the establishment. It is often easy for affected merchants to be afraid of the situation there and eventually make them unable to evolve and get satisfying results.
Do you try to say that trader must be clairvoyant? As I learn different technical analyses theories all they tell that market state have all future events in itself already. It mean that any event is reflected in the graphs already without publications. And enough to follow to price chart.
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:25:53 PM
in trading need a lot of insight. This is important because of course it is not easy to falter with the establishment. It is often easy for affected merchants to be afraid of the situation there and eventually make them unable to evolve and get satisfying results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
my trading experience so far was not good. could not make any profit so far and have probably always bought and sold wrong. i do not think i'm good at trading and i'm not lucky. that's why i will not trade anymore in the future.

So in the future you will leave this market? Since you have a lot of losses when trading, if you intend to do so, I encourage you to rethink, so many opportunities are ahead and study the analytical skills so you can trade better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
I started with a bounty. Participation in bounty programs gave me the opportunity to learn how ICO works. To understand which projects are Scam and which are normal. Clearly difficult to understand, but some may be. When the project is suspicious for any reason I avoid it) the next one after participating in the bounty programs, was investing. I have long-term and short-term investments. I have my own strategy which I clearly follow!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
 Trading is an exceptionally pleasant thing in a exchange. which makes us to be quiet and should know the condition of the market.  My own understanding of trading makes me more mindful of altcoin and others
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
my trading experience so far was not good. could not make any profit so far and have probably always bought and sold wrong. i do not think i'm good at trading and i'm not lucky. that's why i will not trade anymore in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 17, 2018, 02:41:31 PM
Trading is profitable, that's the truth. But to enjoy trading, you have to get the basic knowledge of trading cryptocurrencies. This was one thing I didn't know, before venturing into trading
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
Unfortunately, my trading experience is still very small compared to more experienced traders. For example, yesterday I decided to trade on a new crypto exchange Bgogo, and as a result, in a big minus.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 15, 2018, 06:38:20 PM
You can get materials online that can put you through on how to trade, because trading requires a lot of skills. If you are not skilled at trading or you do not have the knowledge of trading, you might end up loosing.

we can say also that a little luck is needed, but this luck will be conditioned by the obtained knowledge and skills.
September 14, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
I try to constantly improve in this area. I'm very interested in learning new strategies and studying coins. I want to become a successful trader.
Activity: 487
September 14, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
It gives me mixed feelings. One minute you are in gain while another minute you are in loss. Forex has nothing on it. However, you need experience and patience to make good returns in the end
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
I tried to trade on the stock exchange, and made a profit. but I do not have enough time to constantly monitor the exchange and so I prefer investing
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
I'm still just studying and I managed to earn some money. In General, I do not want to risk big money in cryptocurrency trading, it is too unpredictable and dangerous.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 13, 2018, 08:03:15 PM
I've been in the trade for two years and concluded that it's better not to trade briefly. It is better to go long into steep positions and sit waiting until the profit is good and fixed in steps.
Activity: 532
September 13, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
Yeah  knowledge is endless and not limited and we are always learning new things everyday about trading to add to our experiences. Try to learn experiences from seasoned and professional traders and learn from their mistakes.
Activity: 854
September 13, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
You can get materials online that can put you through on how to trade, because trading requires a lot of skills. If you are not skilled at trading or you do not have the knowledge of trading, you might end up loosing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
I prefer to  invest in  the short term because in  the short  term we  can minimize  losses and  can  choose  when we will  sell or buy coins.
In some point I also prefer to do short term just to prevent ooses. But, sometimes, doing long term is a good thing too, because you are able to have a higher profit if you are a patient person.
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
September 13, 2018, 07:12:23 PM
I make 10% every day just like everyone else.

The other 90% is my loss lol Just kidding. What exactly do you want to know here? Read a book instead if you wanna learn something!
Pages:
Jump to: