Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 13. (Read 9125 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
Most investors think that investing experience is buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high. Having enough patience is the real investment experience.
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 08:06:01 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank

Trading is a bit difficult especially if you are a starter. If you are thinking in joining cryptocurrency as a day trader then you must prepare yourself in losses. Since losses in cryptocurrency trading is rampant.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
Well, i don't know what you've read but i know it has become a fundamental principle to buy at low price and sell at high price to make some profit. However, it requires patience to wait after buying a coin at certain price. Also, not all coins are worth trading with hence it is good to study the coin for a while before trading with it.
I agree with you, really the basic principles are to buy cheaper and sell more expensively. The main thing is to choose good coins for trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
Hi guys,
 Thank
Well, i don't know what you've read but i know it has become a fundamental principle to buy at low price and sell at high price to make some profit. However, it requires patience to wait after buying a coin at certain price. Also, not all coins are worth trading with hence it is good to study the coin for a while before trading with it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 12, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
Hi guys,
 Thank
I am very happy with my decision of investing into crypto as it turn out to be very profitable and the beneficial one and above all, it has enabled me to become self dependent, I still remember the things that I have been told when I was a newbie that I need to be little bit patience and have to be very precise while investing into crypto and the most important part of the lesson is that I should learn when to hold my coin, as holding your coin in crypto trading is very much essential.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 05:17:12 AM
My experience in the crypto area is to buy cheap Altcoins and wait them up and sell them. I usually take advantage when the market has a wave. And buy the safest Altcoins on the floor they are in the top 20 back. Tongue
I also choose to buy only coins from the list of top. I'm more confident in them. Now, by the way, a good time to buy a lot of good coins Grin
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
Hi guys,
 Thank
My experience in trading is still very small compared to more experienced investors. Every day I try to learn new information about this area. On the Internet you can find a lot of material about this
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
My experience in trading is not good and I lost a lot. I thought it was easy after reading the basics of trading but what they say is true that it is a volatile market and you will never know if the price will go up or not. Right now I am holding my coins on my trading site and waiting maybe this December that the price will go to the moon again.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
My experience in the crypto area is to buy cheap Altcoins and wait them up and sell them. I usually take advantage when the market has a wave. And buy the safest Altcoins on the floor they are in the top 20 back. Tongue
Activity: 170
September 12, 2018, 04:51:17 AM
I have presented here not on the grounds that on gave you encounter about exchanging but rather to Thank you by and by for making and bringing this subject since I am only a novice. I have heard alot of exchanging, I some way or another learned about it however some of it is as yet not clear for me until the point when I discovered this post. All things considered, I visitor, I ought to have thank every one of the individuals who answered on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
My exoerience has been losses, cryptocurrency  day trading is not more than gambling. Many things are not in your favour if you day trade without good capital and TA!
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
Just think of this what you loss here in crypto world are just like tuition fee that you were learning from your mistake and in the future you will not do it again. That's why need you have a plan always before start trading so you can know when is your precise entry and exit so you can minimize your losses. Ofcourse you have need to learn the basics of trading such like tecnical analysis and funamental analysis. Goodluck I hope you can make it back your losses.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
 I have the experience of trading in bitcoin, I get the advantage at the pump, but it is very difficult to predict the price will reach at its point, sometimes the price after the pump will drop in a sudden..
Activity: 35
September 11, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
From my experience, it is profitable. I prefer short term than long term though in some instances I am forced to hold when prices don't go my way. My technique is that when the current price of altcoin is below by 10% its average price, I buy and then when prices go back to its average value I sell. I don't mind making many 5% trades per day
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
September 11, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
Well, I think that if you can analyze where tendencies are and where price will be, you do not need t monitor price changes, and you can spend your time to learn more features.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
Well, see the experience is quite large, well, see if you are a novice trader, then I'll give you a couple of simple tips, you need to gain practical experience of trading, that is, to trade yourself, also to study trade tactics and after that perfect your skills and learn to analyze the market
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
Honestly, I don't have enough experience in trading because I am new here in bitcoin. But based on other user of bitcoin, trading is very risky especially for those who have enough knowledge about trading.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Thought it is not quite long that I started doing trading but since I started I have made reasonable amount of profit from it because I took my time to study and understand the system. I usually buy my coin or token when the amount s very low like in this period of bear and then I sell when it is high. I also take my time before buying the coin to ensure it will be a profitable one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
September 11, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
For me, my experience in trading is you need to read some of the materials on trading financial markets.Trading is hard for beginners. Experience is important, to lose a money is an experience or you should participate in the ICO projects are the best evaluated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
Unfortunately, my experience at trade cryptocurrency is bad. I am always lose. Wrong prediction .. and now i just still buy and hold some coin at market exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: