Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 29. (Read 9125 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 13, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
I cant do chart analyse and I have never won with trading thats why I suggest HODL to newbies.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:02:56 AM
My experience in trading is very exciting and at the same time I am a little bit in tense because you can never tell whether all of you decisions are correct. If I sum it up my profit is larger than my losses when it comes to trading so I think it happy on the the results of my decisions.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
Trading depends on your patience, and the rewards seen by many people may cause many traders to forget the work required to achieve the ultimate goal, so never forget and always keep working.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:52:06 AM
From my experience, it is profitable. I prefer short term than long term though in some instances I am forced to hold when prices don't go my way
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
The most valuable lesson I received from a veteran trader: "Look into yourself to find your strengths and weaknesses in your emotional responses to your trading system."
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
August 12, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
not too much of my experience in trading world, I do trading also just from the coin that I get from bounty campaign or airdrop. and in the end I also always make mistakes in trading, like selling my coin too early
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 12, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
seriously i have bad experience when i starting try to learn trading , i lost alot of money because my fault.
im greedy while i got alot profit , i dont know how to read chart , what is correction etc.
so , while i get profit , i trying to bought more at high price , after thats , 3-4 days , the coin value is fall , and didn't recover till now , so i decide to hold till my buy price and ill sell it and never doing trading again without knowledge.
if i doing cutloss , i think i will better right now , but i dont know what must i doing , so i decide to hold and believe the coin will pump in this year.
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank
well, when your going to trade you need to be more careful
you need to study the possibilties of the coin if its going to dump or pump in this market
Activity: 227
IQCash
August 12, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
Trading is one of the lucrative ways of making money in crypto. It can also be one of the ways to lose your investment in crypto. It becomes lucrative and enjoyable when you know how to make analysis of the crypto market and predict which coin is promising, how much to buy, when to buy, how long to hold and when to sell to make profit. This should be the basic knowledge of every crypto trader.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
So far so good was my experience in trading, because my frist and second income was in high value . But i am honestly say that sometimes on that first exchange i feel a little regret because after a week the price was growing but it was just my transition period and i learned now how to make much more profit will be. I am now waiting for my third payment and recenty working for the fourth one.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank

My trading experience has been great, my strategy is simply to ensure that I don't sell at a loss. I hold any cryptocurrency of my choice and keep holding until I see an opportunity to make a profit out of it. This could extend to a couple of weeks atimes, but I only trade with an amount not very significant and diversity my portfolio.
Activity: 75
August 12, 2018, 07:37:09 AM
Don't be fooled by temporary price increases. What you need to do is wait, not rush to invest. You need to learn from the last loss to avoid the next situation.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
each of us gets experience and knowledge only after he begins to try and make mistakes
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
My experience during trading is very strees and hard to earn money and if you but a altcoins and the altcoins are going down my emotion is sad and strees.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
My experience is not to participate in the ico project, a large number of ico projects are scams, if you are a newcomer to the market, it is best not to participate, start from the basic encryption knowledge, and slowly invest.
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 07:11:55 AM
Last year I was interested in trading a lot, but I earned only because the market was constantly growing. And now times not those(
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 07:10:19 AM
I think long-term investment is the best option . long-term investments can bring the greatest profit
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
I have paused my trading for a month already and now trying to come back to it. But have some issues. I got a lot of new assets and have a desire to sell them during pump actions. I got more than 100 of them. Can you give me advice how to track each of it depending on the exchange?! Blockfolio doesn't help a lot because it has problems with synchronization on various DEX exchanges!?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 12, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
I used to be active in trading, but based on my experience I often lost rather than profit, I think trading is a complicated thing so many things must be controlled to be able to profit on trading, and of course it takes more time.
When I first do trading is not easy because you need to watch the market movement all the time and most of time do trading only. But since I always doing it everyday, I'll get to used it then its not difficult to do it anymore. Also when I do trading, I've experienced a sleepless nights because the price is changing always at night, and since the changing in price or the movement is the need to watch before to trading, you need to be fast before it change again.
Activity: 90
August 12, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
My trading experience is not to panic when the market is down.
Second, don't be greedy when you make a profit.
Don't hesitate when making decisions, don't regret it after making a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: