Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment? - page 26. (Read 4413 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
for now my favorite ICO is VOLT, because I believe this ICO is very good to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 238
Stop The Fakes ICO is an interesting ICO. I like the goal because the community is against fake goods and the scope of copyright. I was convinced by the team and the founders and really saw it potential with the specific route.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
As of the moment next to btc and eth I like byteball, I really like it's platform. It is very easy to understand and I love how they made payment simple.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
My favorite is bubbletone
Activity: 308
Hi there,

Kind regards,
I think they are btc, eth and XAS to invest in . I think you can buy in more coins.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
At the moment my favorite ICO is Smart Cointainers. A temperature sensitive logistics project as a revolution for the transport of sensitive food products and pharma goods. It is a high-tech container provider in switzerland. The goal is to create the first fully autonomous container based on blockchain technology that will be very usefull in the logistics industry. The Smart Containers Group will track and monitor each container around the world realised with the help of modern Blockchain-based software and an IoT infrastructure. The public token sale starts in May. Check their website for further informations.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
My favaourite ICO is Synthestech. I'm also participating in its signature campaign. Here you invest in real infrastructure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
My favorite ICO, of course Bitnautic the shipping platform of the web 3.0. Connecting ship owners, carriers and shippers. Their challenges is to solve difficulties in shipping industry. It is the first decentralized global shipping platform, reliable, secure, transparent, easy to use, inexpensive, multi-currency, intelligent. I'm sure most of the investors will like this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If your looking for a good investment you can check http://insureum.co/ this ICO is a good investment. It’s a insurance  ecosystem. Insurance is a necessity now a days. Insureum while make you life more easier. The Insureum Protocol uses blockchain to create a decentralized ecosystem that connects insurers, their policyholders, and third parties..
Activity: 56
SUPPLYBLOC pre-sale in 3 weeks Smiley
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
It's surprising nobody mention this yet but my favorite ICO right now is Bob's Repair. It has a working product and very easy to be compatible in real life. They have successful advisors and such. It should be the star of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Just check icodrops to find high interest ICOs right now, but there are no great projects at the moment,good ideas`re waiting for some stability in market
Among a lot of "idea" project recommend you to check DAV, they haven`t a "revolutionary" idea, but quite good projects in real market
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1326

Talking about Metronome:
It's actually an interesting project, but ico is always being delayed. I agree, the team is made up of known people, but I don't trust these kinds of projects. If you're gonna start, start !
Activity: 795
After kyber network organised their ico 2017 since that time i have never seen any well organised ico. Nowadays ico are just clueless no direction hungry ico. They don't contribute anything to blockchain technology to improve it.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107

I present to you several projects, in my opinion the nest is successful. And so, the first is Neumark. The second is PowerLedger.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
At this moment i'm in Dbrain project and it's really good.I hope i will get a lot of tokens because i'm in this campaign for more than a month on Twitter and on Signature.I think that there is just one  week left from ICO.
Activity: 13
None of the ICO's are that great right now... buy BTC
Activity: 308
Hi there,

Kind regards,

I am currently joining bgx campaign today, there project looks promising and investing on their ico will make you earn a huge amount of profit due to the platform that has a good road map and it will make the project to become successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
The Abyss is going to be a successful daico, and it's going to be a first.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I have participated in abyss project ICO also their signature , the world first of DAICO project ,i want to try it how to work. https://www.theabyss.com/
Pages:
Jump to: