Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite manga? - page 2. (Read 4871 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 18, 2021, 10:26:56 PM
Tokyo Ghoul! The animations I watched when I was a student have been unforgettable for a long time. For me, this is my favorite, not one of them! It also affects a lot of my thoughts. I am very impressed. I like Tokyo Ghoul very much!! Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
March 18, 2021, 10:20:14 PM
Push "Watchmen" forcibly! And "Legend of the Black Ship"! It's really a masterpiece and "Watchmen" is the first comic work to win the Hugo Award, which directly led to the creation of a literary category in the Hugo Award-Graphic Literature. I don’t need to say the weight of the Hugo Award.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 18, 2021, 09:13:21 AM
Attack on Titan
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 28, 2020, 12:50:20 PM
I really like Naruto. For a pity, I read all Naruto manga. I know that there is Boruto know, but it is trash comparing with Naruto.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
September 28, 2020, 06:49:41 AM
I'm a romantic manga lover...
Bokura ga ita, Zettai Kareshi, and Horimiya is my favorite, I often read it when I am free. I don't like Boruto or manga like that, I think it's only for teenage boys.
Activity: 94
September 28, 2020, 05:12:46 AM
1. Attack of the titans
2. One Piece
3. Naruto
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 28, 2020, 03:31:28 AM
one piece and one punch man manga  Grin

Yeah same for me. I haven't watched One Piece in a long time but it was definitely my favourite when growing up. One punch man is awesome too, also something for elder persons. I wish I could speak Japanese.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
September 27, 2020, 11:29:32 PM
one piece and one punch man manga  Grin
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2019, 07:23:13 AM
It's not on the anime but it is on the manga series, I haven't read the whole chapters but that guy spoiled me at its finest.

Hisoka vs Chrollo --> https://www.mangasail.co/content/hunter-x-hunter-352?page=all

Illumi on phantom troupe/spiders --> https://www.mangasail.co/node/284459
oh thank you so much on this Buddy ,i will check after office later can't wait to read these.
Read it and for sure you'll be excited to read the other chapters.

That guy told me other spoilers, if you want me to tell it, just tell me but I think you'll eventually find it out.
sure i will ask soon ,right after i finished those two you've given above.

again thanks Buddy.
You're welcome!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 26, 2019, 01:07:23 AM

Yes, it's also been announced. Actually, I haven't read their manga because I rely on the anime and it just came by few days ago that someone shared to me that on the manga, Hisoka lost to Chrollo and Illumi is now part of the spider.
how come that Chrollo Beat Hisuka?wow man you really giving me this lust to watch the continuation lol.and Illumi entering the spiders?

do you have some link brother?i cant wait to check this things .lol (so eager) hahaha
It's not on the anime but it is on the manga series, I haven't read the whole chapters but that guy spoiled me at its finest.

Hisoka vs Chrollo --> https://www.mangasail.co/content/hunter-x-hunter-352?page=all

oh thank you so much on this Buddy ,i will check after office later can't wait to read these.

That guy told me other spoilers, if you want me to tell it, just tell me but I think you'll eventually find it out.

sure i will ask soon ,right after i finished those two you've given above.

again thanks Buddy.
November 25, 2019, 01:21:15 PM

Yes, it's also been announced. Actually, I haven't read their manga because I rely on the anime and it just came by few days ago that someone shared to me that on the manga, Hisoka lost to Chrollo and Illumi is now part of the spider.
how come that Chrollo Beat Hisuka?wow man you really giving me this lust to watch the continuation lol.and Illumi entering the spiders?

do you have some link brother?i cant wait to check this things .lol (so eager) hahaha

Having been from the beginning, I was a little surprised but understood since it's been a very long journey. Besides, after the the relationship developments from both Luffy and Zoro up to the current crew, there's nothing else left for us to see unless another crew joins (if).

I don't read the manga actually since anime has more immersion. Looks like I've gone a little too far from here Cheesy

Jimbei is their new crew and there's 1 more left, I don't know who it will be. Carrot? Gangster Gastino?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 527
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 25, 2019, 01:09:50 PM

I want to see the ending too but it came by surprise that an editor has announced that it will be on that timeframe which shocked the whole OP community.

I guess the current Arc is much more exciting than seeing them reach Raftel because some predictions said it will be the next scene once Wano is done.

Having been from the beginning, I was a little surprised but understood since it's been a very long journey. Besides, after the the relationship developments from both Luffy and Zoro up to the current crew, there's nothing else left for us to see unless another crew joins (if).

I don't read the manga actually since anime has more immersion. Looks like I've gone a little too far from here Cheesy
November 25, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

November 25, 2019, 09:35:31 AM
Haha, I thought you're serious on that. Wano Arc is said to be going to be the best and sad arc ever.

As much as I'd love to continue watching their series, I do wish for an ending someday. After all, it's been running for 22 years and surely nobody wants to be left hanging Cheesy
I want to see the ending too but it came by surprise that an editor has announced that it will be on that timeframe which shocked the whole OP community.

I guess the current Arc is much more exciting than seeing them reach Raftel because some predictions said it will be the next scene once Wano is done.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 527
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
November 25, 2019, 08:10:02 AM
Haha, I thought you're serious on that. Wano Arc is said to be going to be the best and sad arc ever.

As much as I'd love to continue watching their series, I do wish for an ending someday. After all, it's been running for 22 years and surely nobody wants to be left hanging Cheesy
November 25, 2019, 07:56:08 AM
An editor of Oda said that and a lot of articles came out to be a true source. No mate, it's not a decade because it's just 5 more years and a decade is equivalent to 10 years.
dont be so serious buddy i am just exaggerating on that part lol ,though i agree that OnePiece is one of the best anime still running yet 5 years is another long to expect what will happen each next episode

It's one of the best anime that's still running today. However, another good manga will come back next year, HxH.
are you sure?Gon and Kilua will have another series?damn can't wait for this and thank you for sharing because i am not updated for anime this past months as have tons of things to do at work.
Activity: 77
November 23, 2019, 11:07:35 PM
Naruto is the best manga for me it is more interesting.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
November 23, 2019, 12:16:22 PM
Both manga of One Punch Man is good for me.
 I like the story from One and Redraw from Yusuke Murata.
Activity: 105
Merit: 7
November 23, 2019, 10:39:14 AM
For manga I prefer Vinland Saga and attack on Titan.
November 23, 2019, 05:16:47 AM
Bad news for my fellow Onepiece fans who always wait for the release weekly. Onepiece is just about 5 years to end.

--> https://mothership.sg/2019/11/one-piece-ending/
is that true?another 5 years more before onepeice ends?so this means another Decade to count?lol

anyway i use to be a Onepeice Fan wayback years specially when it was started,i use to collect DVDs and Lazer Disks Copy before(so you know how long was that lol)

but now?its kinda boring and its getting longer and longer(sorry for the undying fans but this is just me)
An editor of Oda said that and a lot of articles came out to be a true source. No mate, it's not a decade because it's just 5 more years and a decade is equivalent to 10 years.
dont be so serious buddy i am just exaggerating on that part lol ,though i agree that OnePiece is one of the best anime still running yet 5 years is another long to expect what will happen each next episode

It's one of the best anime that's still running today. However, another good manga will come back next year, HxH.
are you sure?Gon and Kilua will have another series?damn can't wait for this and thank you for sharing because i am not updated for anime this past months as have tons of things to do at work.
Pages:
Jump to: