Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Token? and why? - page 3. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
I prefer ethereum. The coin is beginning to get accepted by the whole crypto community. It is serving as optional to bitcoin and its transactions are faster and cheaper too. Soon, this coin would be the talk for every investor. Icos prefer it too which is a sure growth as you hodl.
I would pick Ethereum over all the coins in this thread. It bothers me to read that people been in crypto for years and they have a new coin as their favorite altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
I really like ETH I participated in their ISO and then believed in them and this belief remains as this coin has a very great potential and I think this year we will see its confrontation with the BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 08, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
In 2018, I bet on the Giza project for the girl and their tokens GIZA ...
The project to create a crypto-currency wallet. GIZA hardware wallet supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Litecoin, Ripple, Stratis, Zcash, and other blockchain-based currencies.
I think the prices for tokens will grow to x20 in December 2018 (after the start of mass production).
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 02:00:41 PM
my favorite coin monero, It has risen with the lie that you made in the middle of 2017, since then I love xmr
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 08, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
Like everyone said, ETHEREUM is the number one token for me. When I'm new in cryto I always dreamed of having ETH as my first investment and I didn't failed nor regret that I put a lot of trust in this token because Eth is the most valuable altcoin right now.
Activity: 596
February 08, 2018, 01:36:49 PM
Of course, for me it's the Etherium. He is very convenient to use, he has a cool wallet, a strong team, a successful technology. He has very great prospects for the future, and I think he will always be second after bitcoin, which gives him great importance.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
Mine is Rivetz (RvT)

It has so much potential to become one of the profitable lead token.
Already accepted by some exchanges and wallets

What is yours?

Mine is Ethereum, it has become more and more popular among people. Now nearly all the icos raise money by Ethereum , not Bitcoin.This proves something,maybe it is Ethereum will take place of Bitcoin.

this is my favorite cryptocurrency too. I think it is at the level of bitcoin already)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
Mine is Rivetz (RvT)

What is yours?

ETH and NEO , ETH is as good as the best one for its smart contract.
NEO is the best blockchain in China , it has a large number of Chinese to support  .
Activity: 42
February 08, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
My favourite token currently is KB3 it’s hidden gem  available at just 200sat recent high was around 5000sat coming up with decentralised exchange, Segwit support and only coin on earth with POD technology..It will really be huge by end of 2nd quarter....must go for it...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
My Favorite token is ECHT because I'm reading whitepaper and participate of bounty camping. I hope stay invest and marketing of continues in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
My favorite token - NEO, BNB, CND, HVN, OMG, DRGN, AION
Upcoming DAN (Daneel)
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
My favorite token is the following: 1.ETH 2.BTC 3.XEM
This are my favorite tokens, but the nem is the best for me because its ftom Japan
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
February 08, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
I prefer ethereum. The coin is beginning to get accepted by the whole crypto community. It is serving as optional to bitcoin and its transactions are faster and cheaper too. Soon, this coin would be the talk for every investor. Icos prefer it too which is a sure growth as you hodl.
Activity: 37
February 08, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
NEO, but I'm always missing the chance to buy when it's downstairs

For long, it's always in time!
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
Mine is AE (aeternity)!! the most powerfull blockchain at this moment its eth smart contacts + Lightning network
Realy fast and now working! ready for futur)

And also cant wait Stratis breez wallet!
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
Mine is Rivetz (RvT)

What is yours?

Mine is Ethereum, it has become more and more popular among people. Now nearly all the icos raise money by Ethereum , not Bitcoin.This proves something,maybe it is Ethereum will take place of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 08, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
ETH is my favorite token because it has given me a huge profit i bought day before yesterday when market has fallen at that time price was so much less and now it came to its previous place and it has given me a huge profit.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 08, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
Ethereum has to be my favourite token of them all... all ERC-20 tokens are fantastic running on the ETH blockchain and i think overall this technology will be widely used as more and more alts come into play
Activity: 106
February 08, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
Currently my fav is the Yupie from Crowdholding. I would recommend to anyone to use this platform as you can log in for free and earn crypto from feedback and opinions about tasks.

I log on, be active and then collect the Yupie, they are going on the exchange this month after a successful ICO.

I think these guys will be big this year and I see new startups appearing on the platform weekly.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 168
February 08, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
Talking about favorite token , I'll choose bankex, the token has been doing good since the day of Ico
Pages:
Jump to: