Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Token? and why? - page 8. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
Up to now, It has been Ethereum. I love that it has something behind it and its not a speculative currency and that it helps grow the ecosystem. This has massive potential not as a financial instrument though. I don't treat it as an altcoin anymore. I have my eyes on telcoin though. that thing has potential.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 19, 2018, 02:13:24 AM
So do you mean Token ?
If so I choose CREDITS. because I really appreciate their concept for made a super fast transaction on Blockchain.
so this one of best concept for made a blockchain growth over the world.
so I still make a choice with this one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 19, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
There are many!

But before finding a favorite token and investing in it, it's always a smart idea to

check out different ICO ratings & reviews on sites like

https://cryptorated.com/

It's a great place to start!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 19, 2018, 01:52:21 AM
My favorite is 0x Token (ZRX). They have an amazing platform for trading tokens on Ethereum platform, the app works great and a lot of decentralized exchanges already user their protocol.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
Good afternoon dear friends. I want to express my opinion. As already mentioned above, there are a lot of promising Tokens, but again they all trade in pairs with bitcoin (as in most cases they are tokens of the Etherium), if bitcoin will storm or worse, all these tokens are absolutely meaningless. Many projects that have collected large amounts of money do not need a blockchain system, and if a crash occurs, they will safely continue to exist without tokens. For the present (I can deceive you), but there is still no token that can be really applied, if I am wrong correct me. I hope in 2018 projects will already show working products, where you can apply their token!
Activity: 84
January 19, 2018, 01:45:27 AM
StrongHands (SHND) The community is just awesome. Its not only a team, but everyone in the community is helping out since well, it was took over by the community. Plus, new website/roadmap/whitepaper is announced to be out this Jan 26. Buy $SHND while its still cheap because this coin is gonna be the coin of the year. 💪
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
as long as i log in btc. i have not found a favorite token yet. but I still struggled to get a nice token, so it became a favorite for me. hehehe
Activity: 200
January 19, 2018, 01:39:37 AM
My favorite token that i received is TRDT because the value is increase so that i can convert it and withdraw to buy new cellphone and im very thankful to that token TRDT it is succesfull project.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 01:32:16 AM
There are a lot of coins in cryptocurrency world. Infront of that Bitcoin, Ehtereum, Waves is my favorite coin. Ethereum is the most favorite coin. I am an Ethereum holder. I believe that Ethereum will be my future. That's why I am holding some Ethereum for a long time. I also hold Bitcoin and Waves.

You are right

There are a lot of coins in cryptocurrency world. Some are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves,Litecoin, Aion, Dent, ect.All of them Ethereum is also my favourite coin. I am really a ethereum lover. I love to buy ethereum and hold it. Few days ago I buy some ethereum and hold it. I believe in future i will get more profit.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
November 26, 2017, 11:58:14 AM
Look at digipulseToken.  Digipulse is the first digital inheritance service. The ticker is DGPT. DGPT token used for digipulse service. 10000 DGPT holder will get some profit sharing. For more information https://digipulse.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 11:55:23 AM
My favorite token NEO. I think it is very promising. He has a chance to be in the ranks of the leaders.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 11:51:16 AM
CommerceBlock CBT! ICO STARTS 28th NOV!

They have CoinShares (Ether & Bitcoin ETNs) and they have just added Danny Masters as a partner! the biggest hedge fund in Europe!

CBT <---- Remember this token.

https://www.tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/  <--- Everything you need to know.

https://t.me/CommerceBlock <---- Ask the team questions

Bonus Tokens for early Contributors!

5.17 Additional bonus Tokens (Bonus Tokens​) shall be allocated to the first 10% of
Contributors in the Token Public Sale. These Bonus Tokens shall constitute an
equivalent value of 25% of the qualifying Contributor’s Contributions and shall be
calculated and allocated following the closure of the Token Sale in accordance with
these Terms.
Activity: 332
November 26, 2017, 11:46:46 AM
I choose eth, because I think ethereum has its own advantages and uniqueness, it now potentially will continue to rise.
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
Eth blue for sure. The token is swarming with supports from its community. And the devs are great and working hard for the token. I think it might be the next ripple in my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
November 20, 2017, 08:07:12 AM
my favourite online token is eth. there are many token in the above all of token i like the eth the best.
Activity: 156
November 20, 2017, 07:53:21 AM
There's so many kinds of token that I like but there is one token that I like most and I seen it improving. It is SGN token,I know it has an small price but if SGN token keep improving it will be the one of greatest token,and I considered it one of my favorite token.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
November 20, 2017, 07:49:47 AM
Bancor because it ihas in Ico price 0,001 Eth per coin has sold
Now Bancor's price very low, but I believe it will rise

I still trust to Bancor, because an excellent project
Activity: 71
November 20, 2017, 07:41:07 AM
currently my favorite token is raiden because it aims to solve the scalability problem in the ethereum blockchain and it will make transactions much faster so this token will be like complimentary token which will be used with ethereum blockchain
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 04:15:36 AM
I would say Ethereum or Ripple would be favourites. Both coins have potential to increase in value.
Ethereum has always been less volatile than other altcoins and shown true strength time and time again even during forks. Recent post states that Ether is poised to achieve new all time highs in the short term, link cajavascript:void(0);n be found here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/billionaire-investor-novogratz-ethereum-en-route-new-time-highs/
Activity: 42
November 20, 2017, 04:09:11 AM
The PTC token is my favorite at the moment. Propthereum.io is an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin/token will always increase in value.
Pages:
Jump to: