Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ? - page 17. (Read 10140 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
September 17, 2017, 04:43:54 AM
Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

my favorite exchanger is bittrex and poloniex, i prefer this two exchanger its because they are both userfriendly and you can easily sell and buy your funds/tokens. i use both computer and smartphone but i highly prefer smartphone because you can use it anywhere but computer cant because it is so big enough to carry on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 12:06:57 AM
My favorite trading exchange is Bittrex because in their platform many coins are available to trade in large volumes. And in my experience, never retreat. Again think there are full regulations are based in the United States. I use both to business computers and smart phones too.

Their are huge exchanger site with excellent volume but so far bittrex is more convenient to use with and I would rather to select this exchange to since it is user friendly and can do multiple trades via using my phone and will used them as long as they will not face on some bothering situation.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 12:00:43 AM
My favorite trading exchange is Bittrex because in their platform many coins are available to trade in large volumes. And in my experience, never retreat. Again think there are full regulations are based in the United States. I use both to business computers and smart phones too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 08:28:38 PM
my favorite bittrex and poloniex.bittrex is good because I never any bad experience about it..I trade with my smartphone.it is very helpfull for me.

whats the different of poloniex and bittrex if i using in smartphone which is better to used a trade and graphing the chart? recently im using tabtrader and connected my api in hitbtc.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 16, 2017, 06:53:32 PM
My favorite exchange is LocalBitcoins. Yes, it is an exchange. You trade USD and BTC, and my opinion is it is the best one. As for alt exchanges, the best one is Nexchange.io. I know there has been bad news about them but I used their site a couple of times, and it was a very smooth experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 16, 2017, 06:40:37 PM
For me i have two favorite trading exchange which is Bittrex and Poloniex, because it's easy to use and i have fait that my altcoin is safe and secure
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 16, 2017, 05:31:17 AM
I do not like Bittrex that much. I have used it for some time, but it lacks volume as compared to poloniex, which would be my first choice. But that is because I usually trade LTC, DOGE, ETH... major currencies and not new altcoins (I guess bittrex is better for that)
Activity: 266
September 16, 2017, 05:29:46 AM
Bittrex because got no choice
and I love to place order in Bitfinex
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
September 16, 2017, 05:16:18 AM
Most of the people here go fir bittrex but I choose livecoin. I like the interface made by livecoin, very fast and easy transition between two different currencies. It makes me more comfortable than others due to its fastness. Around hundred and fifty or so coins has been updated there in which I will always find my coins. So that's the another advantage too. Livecoin also list almost all the ICO which are here on the forum itself. Just love it the way it works.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 16, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
I am much preferred and comfortable if I used bittrex, c-cex, ang hitbtc since I used this 3 exchangers I never encounter any problem nor experience any issues complain from their client.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2017, 02:46:46 AM
I use russian version of exmo. I really like their interface which is very friendly. Also support works fine that is really important. So far I use PC only
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
September 16, 2017, 01:11:09 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
My favorite trading exchange is the Bittrex. The reason why bittrex is my favorite trading exchange is because bittrex is very secure trading site and I have a faith that my coins are safe in the bittrex.
Activity: 574
September 16, 2017, 12:55:30 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

I prefer Bittrex right now, before this i using poloniex,but at poloniex for now actualy have high risk.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
I suggest you these best exchangers:
- Liqui.io : Really many coin on this exchange and sometime you can see a coin that you never heard before.
- Bittrex : Easy on trading, no lag, no delay and withdrawing very fast.
- Poloniex : the biggest exchangers with a lowest fee, but sometime it's really fucking lag and delay.
- HitBTC : good secure, normal fee .
- Kraken : good one too , normal fee.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 03:36:40 PM
I like Bittrex. Coinbase not that bad either.
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
September 15, 2017, 12:12:36 PM
i have 2 favourite trading exchange  Bittrex and poloniex  because There are no scam coins in their platform . There are no problems  when requesting payment .
There is strong protection for your account there is  2fa .
Activity: 672
September 15, 2017, 11:57:04 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink
Bittrex and poloniex is my favourit trading exchange. you can easily trade this site. I use pc and smartphone for trade. all time smartphone near with me but not pc. so I use all.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 15, 2017, 11:27:26 AM
Bittrex and Liqui dude Grin
I prefered Bittrex and Liqui , Why? because that exchange is a user friendly exchange especially for beginners.
I use that both device.
This is true and i would suggest the same exchange too because of their interface which is really user friendly and its easy to use specially when you are just a beginner and i didnt experience any problems with them. You can trade on both pc and smartphone as long its capable on running those sites and do have connection.

i will try liqui one of these days yeah it is user friendly compare to trex to specially when your trading using your smartphones.
specially i normally trade using my cp.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
September 14, 2017, 07:00:49 PM
Bittrex is the best in my opinion, in addition to a fairly complete selection of coins. Fast service support
yes the reason you use bittrex for trading is right, I also use bittrex for trading, although my bittrex account was ever disabled by bittrex, but I still use it because bittrex has good service and security in my opinion.
Activity: 490
September 14, 2017, 03:51:40 PM
Bittrex is the best in my opinion, in addition to a fairly complete selection of coins. Fast service support
Pages:
Jump to: