Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ? - page 19. (Read 10140 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 11:49:30 AM
Bittrex has a lot of goodsmall-cap altcoins and compared to Liqui for example, it has low withdrawal fees.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
September 07, 2017, 11:48:27 AM
I always used random trading exchange website but here are the top i use for exchange and trade my bitcoin into altcoin poloniex , bittrex , yobit , c-cex some of trading exchange i always visit them because i always looking for cheap price and then i will visit another trading exchange to see if the cheap coins there is expensive to make profit well this happens to me every week try not to stick on one trading site.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 11:37:10 AM
Bittrex i prefer that exchange because have good interface, Has a great popularity and the trading volume is high. This exchange also accessible on smartphone who very usefull for people like me often away from the computer.
I too would prefer to use bittrex as my main exchange site not because it's my favorite rather its the most trusted exchange and has a good interface for traders. Anyway, I too use different exchange since not all token are on bittrex except for Yobit which has a lot of problems and shitcoins. Anyway, about on how to access it whether to use phone or PC, most exchange out there have already adopted on these things so both can be use to access them but it's much easier on PC.
Activity: 198
September 07, 2017, 11:27:41 AM
I use polonix but don't like it and will probably change having read some of the feeds
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
For Bittrex is not just my favorite but also the best. There are not so many shitcoins that our listed there and the best thing is there are many traders especially whales.

For me bittrex is pretty much like polo. I'm trading in any of these two if i'm trading with a big amount. I also like trading with small coins in yobit. Here i can trade with a lot of minor coins not available in these two other exchanges. Just to practice how to ride pumps and dumps
Activity: 238
September 06, 2017, 04:18:12 AM
For Bittrex is not just my favorite but also the best. There are not so many shitcoins that are listed there and the best thing is there are many traders especially whales.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 06, 2017, 04:11:49 AM
Bittrex is my favorite trading exchange because its easy to use but the chart its not that quite good. I don't trade using my phone because I don't like the small screen.
I am also fan of bittrex. Though there are numerous exchanges available but bittrex have great edge over them. Bittrex is not only easy to use but transactions made here are quite safer and faster than many other exchanges. Poloniex is on second number in my list of bets exchanges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 02:00:23 AM
Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink
I like to trade in yobit and nova exchange because its easy and users friendly. I use to trade on them for a year now and its good. I use personal computer during trading, sometimes cellphone.
Yobit and novaexchange is good platform for trading but both of them volume is too low.so why i little use them.I use bittrex,polo,liqui,karken etc.all of are has huge volume and easy to use also.
yobit and novaexchange also doesn't support all of crypto, specially new altcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 06, 2017, 01:40:23 AM
i still prefer in poloniex and bittrex trading but for now, i am prefer bittrex for daily trading, because in poloniex, i see the coins movement seems too slow to go down or up and i only use poloniex for weekly or monthly trading. but i see that there is many complain from the poloniex's member and now many of them move their coins into another exchange, but i still hold my coins in poloniex and don't have a plan to move my coins.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
September 06, 2017, 01:34:22 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

I am with poloniex before but transferred to Bittrex because of some issues and I prefer Bittrex cause it has high volume of traders and coins are pump from time to time so if you were not able to sell your coins in profit then later on, a pump group may be able to choose your coin so you will be able to sell it eventually. I trade with PC only.
ya people move from poloniex to bittrex. poloniex not a fair exchange
poloniex has very good volume,recently there was ddos activity but still its the one of the best exchange ,yup their not adding any coin,you have to approach them but still there buying and selling is quite low even usd exchange is quite good.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 12:41:05 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

I am with poloniex before but transferred to Bittrex because of some issues and I prefer Bittrex cause it has high volume of traders and coins are pump from time to time so if you were not able to sell your coins in profit then later on, a pump group may be able to choose your coin so you will be able to sell it eventually. I trade with PC only.
ya people move from poloniex to bittrex. poloniex not a fair exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 06, 2017, 12:13:36 AM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 05, 2017, 11:51:35 PM
Bittrex i prefer that exchange because have good interface, Has a great popularity and the trading volume is high. This exchange also accessible on smartphone who very usefull for people like me often away from the computer.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 05, 2017, 11:42:21 PM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

For what I am using it now was bittrex.com, then sometimes Etherdelta, Liqui, hitbtc.com, But most often I used was bittrex, almost most of my portfolio are here on bittrex, some of my holdings altcoins was here a couple of months up to now.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 09:42:59 PM
Well at the moment i use poloniex to buy most of my altcoins (the safest ones). And i use cryptopia for buying those altcoins that nobody knows about, but i think that we need this exchanger in our lifes.
but for sure that poloniex is one of the more safest exchangers that exists at the moment, they had some issues a month ago, but i dont think that is a problem now.
Bittrex is safe too but i prefer poloniex because it is more easier.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 05, 2017, 09:31:00 PM
Interesting choices here. I use Poloniex alot until my private keys stopped working on my mobile phone traders. Don't know if it has anything to do with recent network problems Poloniex had.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 05, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

You are right. Bittrex provides better facilities and option of businesses to the clients than any other exchange present. Reason is the best features of interaction with client. If you are a newcomer then you will feel any sort of difficulty in dealing with all trade stuff.

I do agree with bittrex too. Most of the bulk of my trading was in bittrex though I maintained in some other sites. Bittrex has a good volume and trading is fast also and I do not have problem or hassle in my withdrawal so far.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 05, 2017, 07:35:18 PM
For easier and faster moves I really prefer bittrex, it's the most comfortable exchange currently, no other exchanges is closer to bittrex.

I like liqui too but there are some issues with them reported from users, also I like poloniex the lead exchange with lots and top currencies with top traded volume in 24 mostly for popular coins!

What I don't like in poloniex is the waiting time which sucks a lot, deposit time for bitcoin is good but for ETH not, also the withdrawal for bitcoin sucks too, it takes up to 24 hours usually but in some cases days or weeks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 07:21:47 PM
Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

Bittrex and local exchange, nothing else. This is the second year I use Bittrex for trading and make me comfortable. They give me a good services about how to get transaction fast and secure. Even sometimes slowly but still can accepted because there's notice. Local exchange give me the easy way to get local currencies as I need with low fee. Until now using pc and never smartphone. Have a nice day.

Bittrex is indeed one of the most extraordinary exchange and provides many advantages over some of the exchange that does not yet have a good system like bittrex. Although it has a good level of bittrex but surely there is a weakness, so we should also have a good level of security, as indeed there is in the system though bittrex has good security but accounts that we have It is not necessarily safe. Because that holds account data we have is yourself, so all in all forms of hacker is due to our carelessness.
You are right. Bittrex provides better facilities and option of businesses to the clients than any other exchange present. Reason is the best features of interaction with client. If you are a newcomer then you will feel any sort of difficulty in dealing with all trade stuff.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 09:55:58 AM
The easiest I've found is bittrex, for easier TA you can use coinigy or trading view... they do have sub fees attached though.
Pages:
Jump to: