Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 20. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 03, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
Converting crypto to my local currency on local exchange and them transferring straight into my bank account always worked for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 03, 2018, 09:56:59 AM
I tend to look for friends around me, or people who trade on the Internet, and I think that's a good idea.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
Currently, the only site that we are using is localbitcoins (either money transfer or bank transfer). Here in our country some buyers are easy to communicate with but I had an experience wherein the buyer wanted me to release the bitcoin and they will pay half and other half the next day, the good thing is I declined the offer and I found out that there were negative feedback on him.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

It depends where you live and accessibility, here in the Philippines I used remittance center in cashing out my cryptocurrencies with Coins.ph exchanger, but my global purpose exchanger is KuCoin. Some banks here are prohibiting any crypto transaction, once they found out that your bank account has cryptocurrencies transactions, they will close it immediately. In western countries like US/Canada tend to use Coinbase as their way of cashing out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
I have only cashed out small amounts of money and for that local bitcoins is a great way to do it, you just put there the mount of bitcoin you want to sell, if you want to get a fast sell just give a fair price and you will have a buyer in no time, if you use a face to face trade you can cash out without any problem and without leaving a trail but if you want to cash out a big amount of money you will have to use an exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
March 04, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
I use to use crypto to visa exchanges but not anymore as some of my cards are not functional for now but my favourite way of cashing out is through a local dealer which in my opinion is more safer but only disadvantage is markup is a little high for local dealers, sometimes I often exchange my cryptos for gift cards when a friend wants something bought for them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 02:37:49 PM
Cash on hand,have few buyers that i am working with for more then a year so and they dont have to bother with opening new accounts on exchanges or trading in the first place.They just tell me what to buy for them and i sometimes help them with wallet setup,its a good thing for me becuase i am outside eu and cant use sepa but also this way i dont have to pay taxes
whether the Sutarian My car works clearly, then any money movement, even on a bank card, was after the animal was charged interest. And then there is already money on the tax code. I think that soon the state will fully monitor all transactions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Hi everyone,

From BTC to my direct bank account or ATM machine . Sometimes I use remittance which is also good converting my btc into fiat . 
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
Cash on hand,have few buyers that i am working with for more then a year so and they dont have to bother with opening new accounts on exchanges or trading in the first place.They just tell me what to buy for them and i sometimes help them with wallet setup,its a good thing for me becuase i am outside eu and cant use sepa but also this way i dont have to pay taxes
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
March 02, 2018, 06:00:51 PM
Who often uses the epayments? I want to order a card from them, but before that I want to hear reviews about this service
Activity: 574
March 02, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
Well
In my country if you will say loudly "Bitcoin!", you can hear something like: "Oh yeah...that was a perfect сomposer - Beethoven"
Hope that in a not far future any cash in/out posts or services will appear my country too
Also hope that gov. won't block any crypto-exchange operations
Activity: 52
March 02, 2018, 05:40:58 PM
Try local bitcoins. Make sure it's through a trusted vendor and you will have to verify your identity before you can use the website. There are people world wide to sell to and in your area. Coinbase sometimes also
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
What is your favorite way to cash out?favorite way to get his or her general cash person by working, it's up to him to do whatever it takes as long as do not beg, and my way to earn cash now is to follow some gift campaigns like signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign which is simple enough to generate cash without sweat.
Activity: 266
March 02, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
I prefer to take out the yobite through the exchange. I really like that there are rubles, very convenient and not as much loss as through the exchanger
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
Cashing out will be less and less a problem, when economy will become more and more tokenized in a lot of countries and fiat will lose its importance. to get cash profit  is the pleasant things and i would take for I did not yet experienced to cash out. i think i can cash out in bank because it herein our country accept bitcoin ways for now. So hope all gona be allright. I think that cash out have to be a part of crypto life for exchange of everyones services, thats it.
Activity: 504
March 01, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
my favorite way to sell coins to traders and holders in exchange for cash at the exchange rate, without commission. A profitable deal for everyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
March 01, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
I sell my bitcoin on localbitcoin for bank withdraw or I search for people on my city for face to face deals.

I think localbitcoins are good for privacy, but they give you a price that is far too low for the market. Use only in case of extreme need I would advice.
Activity: 32
March 01, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
I do it through the banks. I don't have big amounts so I do it directly for now.
I hope it will be regulated some day so we can freely cash out with no fear of who is watching.
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 05:40:08 AM
we should have a btc master card now
it is spreading day by day
that would be very convenient for withdrawls/payments
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 01, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
Here in my country,my favorite way to cash out my money is in my wallet coins.ph .Fast transactions and easy to transfer our money and aside from that low charge of fees.
Pages:
Jump to: