Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 21. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:26:56 AM
My favorite way's to cash out is through my coin.ph wallet. It is very easy to used, there are converter from bitcoin and ethereum. I used it every time i got my salary in crypto or i used it when i sell my ethereum.. But i think this wallet is for philippines only.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
Local dealer. Fast transaction, untraceable Smiley
I avoid banks and such because of tax.
For small amounts it is ok.

In my country, the best way is send it to bank. Its much comfortable in my side.
I never try other option since i know local exchanger where i am very easy to cash out.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
usually I use bitcoin VIP platform.
https://vip.bitcoin.co.id
with this exchanger I redeemed bitcoin into my country currency (Rupiah) here provides exchange facility from BTC to IDR so I do not need to exchange bitcoin to USD first
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
I sell my bitcoin on localbitcoin for bank withdraw or I search for people on my city for face to face deals.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 04:26:29 PM
I think that localbitcoins.com is the best way to cash out our profits or crypto-currencies, since it is available in most countries. So you can find traders in your country and you can contact them personally in order to withdraw big money without being involved in the bank agrees because it will cost us tax.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
Change coins to fee with exchanges .... want to use legal way to pay my tax...
Better way to sleep fine at night =))
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 19, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
The site bestchange com very comfortable, directly to the card! It is comfortable but the commission is not small
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
I use localbitocoins.com , try it if still needed
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 18, 2018, 02:12:21 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

I use local exchange sometimes ABRA but it took 2 - 3 days to complete transaction so I decided to use my cryptocurrency local exchanges for faster transaction.

ABRA seems good but it take many days before we receive our cash outs but have you try to use the coins.ph? your withdrawal transaction can be fasten up their but they have certain limits and since the amount will be base on your verification. But if you struggle to withdraw a huge funds their well try to ask some friends to withdraw some extra money for you so that you can get the money that you want to withdraw.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
February 18, 2018, 01:26:44 AM
Hi everyone,

I use local exchange sometimes ABRA but it took 2 - 3 days to complete transaction so I decided to use my cryptocurrency local exchanges for faster transaction.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
on a Bank card, a little on your card a little to your wife on, to less attract the attention of tax authorities Grin
It doesn’t matter which country are you in , as long there is Internet and you have access to your Credit Card or Account, You can always buy or sell Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
I know that otcbtc and localbitcoin are a great way to withdraw money. The issue of money directly with people must be exported, as there are too many scammers.
Activity: 280
February 17, 2018, 01:24:05 PM
Previously, it was convenient to use the service and the AdvaCash plastic card, but from 2018, the AdvaCash cards are no longer served in the CIS countries. Now I'm looking for a worthy replacement for this service.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 12:30:25 PM
I usually use local exchanger in my country to cash out the results of bounty, airdrops or trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
I want to try the service epayments. I like this service in that now I will be hidden from the tax services. On this service you can order a dollar and euro card
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
Personally, I use CEX. They allow you to withdraw money directly to the card with a Commission of $ 3! I think It's very convenient for me.
Activity: 35
February 17, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
Hi

I am buying Bitpanda accounts.
For conditions email me please on [email protected] or telegram @demoto2020

I pay 80€ per account.

M.
Activity: 63
February 17, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
Hi everyone,

Here in my country, I most often cashing out my bitcoin thru my bank account and remittances only.  This can only be done by simply using coins.ph were this site was affiliated to all remittances we had here in my place also connected to all banks too.

In cashing out do you use ATM machines? Is it true that you can cash-out on coins.ph without using ATM cards?
Activity: 35
February 17, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
Hi

I am buying Bitpanda accounts.
For conditions email me please on [email protected] or telegram @demoto2020

I pay 50€ per account.

M.
Activity: 280
February 17, 2018, 07:19:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

My favorite way to cash out was first convert it in my wallet and transfered it to my bank, i love it because there is no transaction fees and i can get the whole amount of money i converted.
Pages:
Jump to: