Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 27. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
Still I don't know the best way to cash out crypto. Can anybody advice me profit way to get fiat money?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
January 30, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

In my country (Denmark) Coinbase is very good. 2 days then money is on bank account. I sale at gdax limit sale then no fee.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 30, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

I would clearly prefer to buy everything directly with Bitcoin, but that's just not possible in my country. If I buy electronics I do pay directly with BTC, for the rest I have to use cash.

I don't like local bitcoins or face to face trade, since I have low trust in people.
I don't like to cash out via exchange to bank account because there were too many complaints about bank account closed for "suspicious activity" because of Bitcoin trading. I also don't like to cash out too much in one shot.

The options remaining are quite limited. The remaining "favorite" is Bitcoin cards, which I can use for the daily needs. Just, as you maybe know, those are also not really working nowadays.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 05:43:22 AM
I like to buy Bitmain miners or random stuff online with Bitcoin and then sell these items for cash locally. Buying Bitmain miners will even net you an additional 50-60% on your investment; sometimes even more!

Of course this option would require patience but pretty much whenever miners popup on Bitmain, I'll buy a few to convert to cash or add to my own mining!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
Cash on hand,have few buyers that i am working with for more then a year so and they dont have to bother with opening new accounts on exchanges or trading in the first place.They just tell me what to buy for them and i sometimes help them with wallet setup,its a good thing for me becuase i am outside eu and cant use sepa but also this way i dont have to pay taxes
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
I transfer money to WebMoney BTC-wallet. Then, I bring out in the currency I need or pay for purchases from my wallet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 04:35:31 AM
What is this 'cash out' option?  I thought EVERYONE

HODL Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

Exactly  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
I used to use bestchange.ru, now I use exmo.com, where I can withdraw money. I'm quite pleased with the service of this exchange.
I used bestchange.ru it, but there all the exchangers have high interest, I'll try exmo.com. Thank you.
Activity: 238
January 29, 2018, 05:30:50 PM
What is this 'cash out' option?  I thought EVERYONE

HODL Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes
You can also purchase more of a token or invest in an ICO through your wallet. The wallet manages your TKN, the official token of TokenCard. This feature can also be used to send and receive money in a secure and quick way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
January 28, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
I do this: I change the cryptocurrency on the exchange to Bitcoin or Ether. And I transfer them via Internet banking to a card. But small amounts.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 07:27:57 AM
In my country , i only know 1 way of converting my bitcoins into fiat currency . But it has a cap per year , month , day . It kinda sucks , tho we currently dont have regulation about virtual currency i have really no choice but to stick with the only way to get my hard earned $$ . The max cap per day is about $1000 , and $8000 yearly . Kinda sucks right ?

I hope that someday more ways of converting my money will emerge in my country Smiley
Activity: 350
January 28, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
Hi everyone,

I take my crypto currency on the epayments card! I really like this payment service. In the first, the commission is small, in the second I pay for goods and services, and I also withdraw from the ATM.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
there are many way to cash out.....i like mostly mobile banking and i have also a bank account.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 28, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Check from goggle what platform of exchange work for your country,I use remitano a peer to peer exchange,its quite very fast to turn my coin to fiat.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
I cash out through coins.ph. Its the most demand platform  in our place. And I can get my money through bank or remittance centers. So far, I've been cashing out in the bank. Its so amazing to withdraw money in an atm without a card. Everything is just so digitalized.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
January 28, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
I used to use bestchange.ru, now I use exmo.com, where I can withdraw money. I'm quite pleased with the service of this exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
January 28, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
I know from friends that it is enough just to withdraw from the crypto into Fiat, but a large commission is taken and all transfers must be made in small amounts so as not to attract the attention of the tax authorities. but who will say that this forum does not have people who work in controlling structures, and reading our communication keep an eye on everyone)))
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 28, 2018, 01:11:40 AM
My local bitcoin exchange center is the best for me. It is the biggest exchange in my place. I avoid using bank transfer because it may pose problems for me as some of my colleague complain that their banks are asking too many questions where they got there money. So sad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
January 28, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
In my country there are two ways to cash-out my bitcoin by using "coins.ph" wallet. Coins.ph wallet are supported by many banks and remittances I can choose what i want use to cash out my bitcoin but I prefer to use security bank for cash-out because it's less fee, unlike remittances they always request for payment before I cash-out  my money.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:15:30 AM
For mass adoption - this is THE issue.  I'm all about the debit card and like the friend idea.
Pages:
Jump to: