Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 26. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
Для вывода средств я пользуюсь епейментсом обычно
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
February 07, 2018, 06:50:16 AM
bitcoin payout is the most favourite way of the cash out.
by skrill, neteller, bitcoin atm's.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
February 07, 2018, 02:35:35 AM
more often directly to bank, sometimes if there are friends who need, then exchange to a friend, actually the same, the bank ends. but this is only for the closest people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 07, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
     In our country,we use coins.ph for exchange bitcoin into our local money. Then from coins.ph we can widraw our money through banks and remittance centers like Mhuillier and Cebuana pawnshop. It is one of the famous and most trusted exchange here in the Philippines.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
February 07, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
Our local has a online wallet that I can easily cash out. I'm from Philippines so we usually use the coins.ph, one of the famous and trusted site here. I cash out using this website that is connected to a reliable bank ( Security Bank ) . So I can cash out in any of Security Bank ATM machine without using any ATM Card. I just use the 16 digit code that send on my email, and 4 digit code that send to my cellphone ( just to avoid hacking and any lost transaction by getting those codes ) So easy, just put those code and I gonna get my money without any card needed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 05:20:40 PM
I would reorient my investment into other financial ventures...

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
avoid local dealers. just use gdax or litebit that seems the best way!

gdax charges no fee

Interesting! Why would you say avoid local dealers? I've seen few comments in this thread recommending local dealer, as it easy, untraceable and usually you can charge a fee if you want. I'd like to know what are the cons of local dealers  Smiley
Activity: 406
February 03, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

Bitcoin is my favorite way to cashout. I often used to cashout using my Gcash mastercard and remittances like Cebuana Lhuillier because here in our country we used coins ph so that we can get our cashout money using this kind of wallet. Its really reliable, fast, convenient and easy to used for every transaction
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 03, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
bitcoin is the best way of the withdraw of the crypto currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 03, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
In my country I am using cebuana lhullier the remittance that I am trusted,my favorite way of cash out due to its fast and convinient to transact and receiving my money immediately.I dont want to trust in a bank because of poor and slow transactions when transferring our money.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
February 03, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
my favorite way to cash out is via money transfer because it is easy and fast. From my bitcoin wallet I directly send it to a money transfer that was partnered with the my wallet. Cashing out is easy and has lower fees. I also cash out via bank but it takes a longer time to process.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
avoid local dealers. just use gdax or litebit that seems the best way!

gdax charges no fee
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 07:34:28 AM
litebit.eu

however they charge fees!
Activity: 148
February 03, 2018, 07:04:34 AM
Recently, I use my friends to get Fiat, this is the best way, but often it does not work Wink
I think its depends on how convenient or not for you,the way to cash out.This will be mainly depends on where in the world you are and which currency you wish to exchange.But i likely prefer or most likely favorite way to cash out are through  ATMs, which is highly convenient for me because there are a lot of ATM's nearby in my country.There is also what they called a peer to peer exchanges,where you'll find people who are interested in buying the assets you wish to sell or you wanted to cash out. This may be more or less successful depending on what you’re trying to do and how big the market for that is, but if you do find a buyer you’re likely to pay way lower fees than through a traditional exchange website.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
February 03, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
Recently, I use my friends to get Fiat, this is the best way, but often it does not work Wink
Activity: 112
February 03, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
I am using SEPA transfer from bitstamp to my bank. Its very cheap and reliable for me to use this process.
Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to cash out.But for me,i still don't know what is my favorite. But I do consider also doing some research and check if something what im looking to buy for fiat money can be bought with the cryptocurrency I have. And if you might happen to live in an area where there are ATMs, which for now only exist. Though they charge very hefty fees,but are probably one of the most convenient  way or method to cash out (assuming there is one nearby).
Activity: 16
January 30, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
I am using SEPA transfer from bitstamp to my bank. Its very cheap and reliable for me to use this process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
Still I don't know the best way to cash out crypto. Can anybody advice me profit way to get fiat money?
Sell it face to face to someone you know that isnt that hard as crypto mania is on and a lot of people wont to invest it.Second way is to your bank account depending from what country you are,for example Kraken Bitstamp or cex io for europe or coinbase for usa
Activity: 280
January 30, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
I most of all prefer the Advacash system, it is very convenient and they have their own plastic card. I also know the Epayments system they also have their own plastic card.
Activity: 143
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 30, 2018, 08:10:09 AM
I will use bank to cashout, bitcoin to zebpay then sell and cashout to bank. This works well for me. Some times even my friends also buy from me.
Pages:
Jump to: