Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favourite free to play video game ? - page 2. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i like dota 2. it is very interesting game.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I Playing Game OFFLINE Favorite like Game Homeworld, It's a Space game and Strategy on Space  Cool Cool
Activity: 22
My favourite free to play video game is Planetside 2, it's a very complete game and beautiful graphics Smiley
Activity: 6
i play point blank
Activity: 24
For PC it's LOL
Activity: 15
My favourite Free To Play video game is Planteside 2, a very complete game and complicated, but free. I like it Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Dota2 for me
Activity: 12
My Favorite game is 8pool,Archarey
These games i usually play when iam free...
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The best game is harvest moon back to nature, do you like this game too?
When I play it, as if this feels real, this game is very good, even until now I still play it
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
resident evil, why i choose it ,cause each serie have good story , and i like character like leon , he cool and handsome hehe
Activity: 10
Mine is counter strike  and hulk....
And zombies shooting games....
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Mine is hearthstone i realy like it its very relaxing and time killer
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
My favorite video game is Dark Souls, the first and third parts. I spend a lot of free time on it. I also like different arcade games.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm pretty sure that the majority of people surfing here had experience with video games at a certain period of time in their lifse on a certain console or pc .
So what was the game you liked or spent time playing it the most ?
For myself it was counter strike 1.6 .

Halflife deatchmatch. We used to play it in the office. Then all the counter strikes starting from 1.1 Smiley I do CS-GO rarely now, whenever i have free time, which is usually never Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Call uf duty 5, zombie attack mode is my best free to play type of video game. I don't pay anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm pretty sure that the majority of people surfing here had experience with video games at a certain period of time in their lifse on a certain console or pc .
So what was the game you liked or spent time playing it the most ?
For myself it was counter strike 1.6 .
Pages:
Jump to: