Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your fill the bag Bitcoin price? - page 5. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
So many Bitcoin investors always look out to when the price will be appropriate to fill the bag of bitcoin holdings, that is why they always look forward to bitcoin drops in price to buy more. So am putting this question to you what is your set price to buy more bitcoin during this dip?
I have already bought my bitcoin last week at 26k and that is my target price to fill my bags.

now i have nothing but to wait to the set time of selling in which when the time grows to my planned value.

my bag are filled with bitcoin and altcoin already .

Everyone expects to be able to buy as many bitcoins so that the hope of being a lucky person can happen. now bitcoin has got a lot of support with an increase rate of 4.51%, this level makes investors excited again. I continue to pocket bitcoins for as long as there is a chance and as long as I can buy them back even if only a little.
But this movement happened almost every other day and no investors are excited about that because what we wanted to see is at least 10% increase to make us interesting in watching market again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
Everyone expects to be able to buy as many bitcoins so that the hope of being a lucky person can happen. now bitcoin has got a lot of support with an increase rate of 4.51%, this level makes investors excited again. I continue to pocket bitcoins for as long as there is a chance and as long as I can buy them back even if only a little.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
So many Bitcoin investors always look out to when the price will be appropriate to fill the bag of bitcoin holdings, that is why they always look forward to bitcoin drops in price to buy more. So am putting this question to you what is your set price to buy more bitcoin during this dip?
Any good investor that have capital at hand will like bitcoin or the price of cryptocurrency to fall so that it will enter market and buy much to reserve so that when bitcoin rise it will use such opportunity and make profit, any steps of bitcoin is profit for holder who hold it for long time, but for somebody who did buy when the price is low will miss the opportunity
Bitcoin investing is something Only Long term Holder can win , and not those who are investing with quick return because you will surely fail here ,

if you wanted to invest short term then best to take altcoins and this will change your momentum .

but of course you must have knowledge and dedication and also willingness to earn and also to lose .

It doesn't have to be in the long term in my opinion because in the short term we can also take profits, for example like I yesterday when bitcoin was down I immediately bought it and when bitcoin had gone up 30% then there I would sell it so I already got the profit.  that's what I do every day.
although not much but can cover our needs too.
It's just that now my bitcoin has been delayed because yesterday I sold it a little too late so now the price has decreased and I will continue to be patient to wait for the price to rise back to the initial price I bought at least my capital has returned even though I didn't get the profit.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Any good investor that have capital at hand will like bitcoin or the price of cryptocurrency to fall so that it will enter market and buy much to reserve so that when bitcoin rise it will use such opportunity and make profit, any steps of bitcoin is profit for holder who hold it for long time, but for somebody who did buy when the price is low will miss the opportunity
Bitcoin investing is something Only Long term Holder can win , and not those who are investing with quick return because you will surely fail here ,

if you wanted to invest short term then best to take altcoins and this will change your momentum .

but of course you must have knowledge and dedication and also willingness to earn and also to lose .
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
I'm filling my bags, probably 5k too early, because once this puppy takes off you will be happy to be on board.

If you zoom out and draw two lines through the ATH and lowest points, you can see that 20k will be the ultimate bottom of the channel for now.
With time the bottom is creeping up whilst we go sideways. Once we hit the lower line I believe we will be going up to new heights... Cool
Excellent idea 8k Bitcoin price will be a bottom of the dip and once that trench hold is reached there will be a bounce-back of the price, it has happened severally any time the dip base is reached we should be prepared for a creeping up.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
I'm filling my bags, probably 5k too early, because once this puppy takes off you will be happy to be onboard.

If you zoom out and draw two lines through the ATH and lowest points, you can see that 20k will be the ultimate bottom of the channel for now.
With time the bottom is creeping up whilst we go sideways. Once we hit the the lower line I believe we will be going up to new heights... Cool
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
My diversification plan has me more likely to sell crypto than buy it...  However, I think if the price were to fall down to $9,800 I would probably divert some funds from other investments to picking up a stack of BTC.  More likely I would sell off a lot of the things I purchased with BTC when the price was higher, which is one of the smarter things to do to increase your stack while enjoying it as well.
Selling is I think not part of diversification, but diversification is when you buy or divide your funds on different kind of assets (cryptos). You are looking forward to sell more than buying, that could be because you are stacking coins for a long time but that was fine as there's no make sense to buy and hodl forever.

Sometimes investors needs to relax and feel their profit (the ones that you get when you sell) not the profits that is still imaginary or the ones that you can only see on your screens. Selling other non valuable cryptos for btc is more I prefer than selling valuable crypto and selling physical things, non unless if you don't use that thing anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
(....)
So am putting this question to you what is your set price to buy more bitcoin during this dip?
For me, a zone below $25,000 is my buying zone. But recently when every time Bitcoin drops below $28,000 and I still have extra funds left, I'm buying Bitcoin even a small amount, I don't really care even if we will still dip to $20,000. I'm just being sure and will not miss these kinds of dips we are experiencing.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't have specific prices target, but as long as there's a good sign of strong momentum like it is the start of bullish trend especially in higher time frame then it will be a good to buy on the significant price.  Not to day but soon for sure there will be a good price to buy.
what? you are waiting for the time that the climb will start? then what? if bitcoin climb slowly from now then 2-4k per week, then when will you be buying ?

never seek for that venture mate, instead Buy each time that you have small amount to start with ,  like me? I am accumulating small amount from time to time and when the price climb good? then i sell small part to be ready for another dumping.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I don't have specific prices target, but as long as there's a good sign of strong momentum like it is the start of bullish trend especially in higher time frame then it will be a good to buy on the significant price.  Not to day but soon for sure there will be a good price to buy.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Just before crypto crashes, everyone thinks they are investing geniuses. Investments are made when you research before taking a risk. Bitcoin buyers are practically geniuses at any time. You would be a genius if you invested long-term.

In my opinion, we are going to go much lower later on. At the moment, however, it seems like we're heading towards more dumps. We have had several consecutive red weeks. The price is still looking bearish despite testing resistance near 29k. It's simple, we all love it when things go well and nothing goes wrong.
I do not believe that we are going to go down under 30k too much, it would be something uncanny to drop even further when the drop is slowed down and even stopped. I would have understood it if it dropped before all of this, but I do not think that it would happen anytime soon now. The long story short, bitcoin has stopped going down and right now it is trying to go back up again.

As we all know, when you are going very fast with a car, when you step on the breaks it takes a while to stop, and then when you want to start going back again, it takes a while to start, all of this happens very quickly in a car but still momentum takes like a few seconds, that is where we are right now, in a short period of time, it should be starting to go back up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
List of Purchases made by investors varied experiences, there is no special nominal in determining purchases, Usually they do special analysis to make purchases of bitcoin, and market conditions now have a match to buy, but the question is, the extent of your ability Make Purchases and last you will use the long -term or short -Term method to run the investment, because the nominal number can change for the purchase stage
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
Today was not a good day for Bitcoin. Ethereum looks like it’s about to break the yearly low, stock market had a nice rally and Bitcoin went down. Means it has decoupled finally however the wrong way. We were expecting for crypto to rally when stocks go down but we got the opposite.
That's weird though, if bitcoin and stocks decoupled recently. And it's scary because we might go down deeper while stocks are going to rally and recover. It might be the bitcoin investors with billions gone from our market simply moving to stocks now?

Right now it’s not looking too good in the near term, the $25K can easily get tested sometime soon. Especially if Ethereum breaks the $1700 support. On the usdt pairs it already broke the low such as like on Binance.
A price that everyone is waiting, $25k or lower could be the time to fill our bags. As for Ethereum, I still remember when it went below $100 way back in 2018, those where the days that you can really buy them at very very cheap.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Today was not a good day for Bitcoin. Ethereum looks like it’s about to break the yearly low, stock market had a nice rally and Bitcoin went down. Means it has decoupled finally however the wrong way. We were expecting for crypto to rally when stocks go down but we got the opposite.

Right now it’s not looking too good in the near term, the $25K can easily get tested sometime soon. Especially if Ethereum breaks the $1700 support. On the usdt pairs it already broke the low such as like on Binance.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
^ If the BTC price will keep declining, just keep investing too, just like continues purchasing BTC when the price is down.
Many people did not understand this, they invested in BTC when they saw the market was in a bull trend and rejected it when BTC has a bearish trend. A moment like this, it is time to invest even a little amount that you have, at least the amount that you purchased in the amount that you are willing to wait furthermore like years of waiting because there is a guarantee that the BTC price will always in a bull trend right after the next halving.
Considering as of now is the best time to fulfill your bag with BTC of course.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
People will keep on thinking about the market dip and will never get into the market even if the price reaches the targeted bottom. This is the mentality of the people when the market is bearish. In these kind of situation Whales take role and accumulate more. Common users never go for big risks and they prefer buying when the market is on the bullish move. This means users look for the profit immediately rather than holding for some time period when market is bearish.

The mistake of many people is that they will FOMO when Bitcoin is bullish, but when there is a bearish trend like now, many people are still
hesitant to buy Bitcoin. Because they are afraid that the Bitcoin price will drop even lower, despite the fact that Bitcoin will always be able to
recover even though it has decreased very low. This means that it is very safe to actually buy Bitcoin at any price, the most important thing is
that we buy Bitcoin with the extra money we have, so we can calmly hold Bitcoin until the price recovers again. It is a pity that people prefer
to make short-term profits, rather than making big profits in the long run.  Even though Bitcoin is very effective as a long-term investment,
because the profit generated will be much greater if we are patient holding Bitcoin in the long term.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
People will keep on thinking about the market dip and will never get into the market even if the price reaches the targeted bottom. This is the mentality of the people when the market is bearish. In these kind of situation Whales take role and accumulate more. Common users never go for big risks and they prefer buying when the market is on the bullish move. This means users look for the profit immediately rather than holding for some time period when market is bearish.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
The more you're in crypto the more you'll realise you're best selling dips near aths (if your strategy isn't full accumulation) and best buying dips when further away from them.

29-30k was a price i had in mind since the last ath though as it seemed to be a very strong support and resistence (and still is).

If we go further down, 20-25k would be where I'd next consider buying - if you do buy more incrementally, you'll realise you can buy more as the price drops but not so much more that you'll actually regret not buying at the higher price (from my perspective anyway).
I work with this perspective any way, I bought the dip all the way down and just bought the last one when the price went below $28,000 I have in mind to buy more if the drop continues down to 25,000. But I don't think that will happen before the next all-time high.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I filled more at 30k and also at $28k this is the best time to buy since the market is down and it is better to buy Bitcoin because you will have the confidence that the market will bounce back.

So many Bitcoin whales are predicting a Bitcoin bull run in 2023, but I can't tell since the market is always volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: