Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your fill the bag Bitcoin price? - page 7. (Read 866 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
The more you're in crypto the more you'll realise you're best selling dips near aths (if your strategy isn't full accumulation) and best buying dips when further away from them.

29-30k was a price i had in mind since the last ath though as it seemed to be a very strong support and resistence (and still is).

If we go further down, 20-25k would be where I'd next consider buying - if you do buy more incrementally, you'll realise you can buy more as the price drops but not so much more that you'll actually regret not buying at the higher price (from my perspective anyway).
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
So many Bitcoin investors always look out to when the price will be appropriate to fill the bag of bitcoin holdings, that is why they always look forward to bitcoin drops in price to buy more. So am putting this question to you what is your set price to buy more bitcoin during this dip?

For me, just buy when the price goes down, you don't have to wait for a certain price before buying. Of course there is an advantage when buying $20k as compare to $29k, but the thing is will the price go that low? what if it's not? and the price suddenly bounce back to $35k? So you missed that opportunity already. So better prepare yourself to buy at every dip and just take advantage of it, and no need to wait and don't regret when you have bought already even if the price goes down further.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
So many Bitcoin investors always look out to when the price will be appropriate to fill the bag of bitcoin holdings, that is why they always look forward to bitcoin drops in price to buy more. So am putting this question to you what is your set price to buy more bitcoin during this dip?
Pages:
Jump to: