Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your most embarrassing moment? - page 2. (Read 927 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am still in eating while all others in our table are finished.
Activity: 27
The most embarrassing moment so far that I remember when I was a child, and I was so shy to tell my teacher in grade school that I need to pee. Then after a while, I can't control it anymore. So what happens next is that I peed on my pants and had seen by all of my classmates. After that incident, I didn't want to go to school anymore.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 86
Embarrasing moment is first kisses
Activity: 31
my girl friend insult me in front of my friends.
Activity: 12
my girl friend asked to pay bill and i found that i had no money.
i fall into river while walking beside of it.
my father caught me while i was smoking.
Activity: 32
one girl slap me in the middle of the hospital.
years ago i fall into a drain.
Activity: 55
When I farted inside the elevator. No way out I just have to face it. After it, I just walk out like nothing happened.
Activity: 9
the moment when i think am cute  Grin Tongue
Activity: 10
Everyone waiting in dark for celebrate my birthday at my home, I just farted when I come in Grin.
Activity: 57
I farted in the school in front of girls.
Activity: 30
My embarrassing moment was. When I use a automatic faucet and I don't know to open it I found where is the open and close area and then someone told me that's a automatic put your hand in a sensor and the water flow. And suddenly the people around me smiling hahaha that's embarrassing 😂😂
Activity: 23
for me the most embarrassing moment is when your sister tell to your friends that you were pee while sleeping
Activity: 30
When I had to stand up in class and do a presentation, and my voice was cracking because I was so nervous.
Activity: 29
When we have a seminar and I am half asleep. And then the speaker called me to explain what the video clip all about so I said irrelevant answers out of nowhere. Grin Grin
Activity: 4
this time we are very embarrassing is one of us was on the ospek by some terminal girl while waiting for a bus home from school he pengaluin us because of a thick mustache while still in high school.
Activity: 4
we do not think anyone should revive their embarrassing moments. we asked a lovely girl who asked once over the internet, and she went from happy to annoyed.
Activity: 82
Momen yang paling memalukan saya ketika berbelanja di sebuah mini market pada malam itu . Ketika mau bayar ternyata dompet saya tertinggal ada di saku celana yang saya pakai pada paginya . Dan yang antri di belakang saya tersenyum karna saya tidak membawa dompet, Itulah momen yang paling memalukan saya.
Pages:
Jump to: