Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your most embarrassing moment? - page 3. (Read 927 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
dating with first girlfriend in puberty.
Activity: 101
Get into the new class, sit on the back corner then no one notice you and you don't know what to do cause you forget to bring your phone. my true story today, thanks if u read it
Activity: 10
When I was buying some things for me then no money left in my wallet. The cashier laughed at me Sad
Activity: 30
Not my most embarrassing moment, but once I was with a girl and just to try to make conversation I asked her what was her most embarrassing moment. It soured the mood. I learned to never ask people what their most embarrassing moment was because it can bring back bad memories.
Activity: 60
Which was embarrassing for me when I was in elementary school early in grade 4, fitting break time we play jump rope. When my friend's mine was playing on the grass, suddenly a lizard fell from the coconut tree to my body in amusement and fear I finally shouted as I jumped up and down the whole school my friend.
copper member
Activity: 164
June 24, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
When I was unable to pay for taxi due to theft and the driver was shouting on me thinking I don't want to pay. Luckily for me, a Lady paid for me when I narrated my story for her
Activity: 171
June 24, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
When I wanted to ask a girl for help. I thought she was not going to assist and right in the middle of my plea to her I started fidgeting and quaking 😂. I got control of my emotions and she rendered the help.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 12:17:09 PM
when I was invited to eat with friends then I waste the wind accidentally
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
I never felt embarrassed even vice versa
Activity: 63
June 11, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
When I accidentally farted in a public place which is inside an air-coned bus.
Activity: 29
June 11, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
The day I fell to the stairs of our school, with so many students staring at me and making fun of me instead of helping me to get up.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
For me, the most embarrassing moment was when I was a schoolgirl and walk all the way home upskirt and noticed it just at home.
Activity: 16
June 05, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
when I forget that zipper pants forgot not closed, because for women genital it is very embarrassing when in see people Cry Cry
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 01:13:12 PM
the most embarrassing moment of my life is my love letter to my sister in class to my sister and my mother
that was the most embarrassing moment of my life
Activity: 12
June 01, 2018, 06:51:40 AM
My parents and I were on a road trip. Many hours of driving through scenic, beautiful mountains flanked by tall, green trees. It wasn’t uncommon to see birds and monkeys very close to the road. At one point, my mom was asleep in the backseat and my dad and I were chatting as he drove. All of a sudden, I spotted a pair of monkeys and eagerly pointed them out to him. Only when we were a few feet away from them did I realise that they were mating- full on, ‘doggy style’, loud, mating.
Activity: 35
June 01, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
Fart in front of lecturer
Activity: 3
June 01, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
I farted in the classroom when I was in school, very embarrassing
Activity: 72
June 01, 2018, 04:43:23 AM
I presented the wrong presentation confidently. That's really embarrassing.
Activity: 12
June 01, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
I peed on myself once in kindergarten because my teacher wouldn't acknowledge me raising my hand. Since then, for the rest of my school years, I pretty much never asked. If I put my hand up and they didn't acknowledge me, which was rather often, I just stood up and walked out of class. Of course, then they'd notice me. Bitch, I'm not waiting for you when either I'm about to pee on myself, or my period is about to overflow everywhere.

Activity: 8
June 01, 2018, 04:08:10 AM
When I was in elementary school my friend pissed on the fence at the back of the playground because the teacher wouldn't let him go inside to do it. Some kids told on him and the teacher, livid, dragged him into the principal's office trying to get him punished.

He said it was the most awkward moment of his life because the principal immediately turned on the teacher and chewed her out for forcing my friend to have to go outside. He said he just sat there with a thousand yard stare while the principal yelled and his teacher cried.
Pages:
Jump to: