Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion on COSS Crypto Exchange and their daily income token COS? - page 4. (Read 6533 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Today the exchange announced negative maker fees. That means people that bring liquidity to the exchange will actually be paid for the trades they make! This is big news for the exchange and I expect token price to explode!

Sounds interesting, although I prefer HST decision token

Is that an exchange token as well?

Holding COS tokens has the following two major utilities among many others:
- Daily income paid in COS or ETH (cumulative income if you keep accumulating more COS)
- Trading fee reduction on exchange by 25% if you use COS token for fees

This makes COS a token like BNB with the added benefit of earning income of the exchange. Imagine if you earned a little bit of income from binance daily. Would be huge! Don't miss out on opportunity to get in on COS token before it blows up like Binance did. It is only at 0.035 USD right now that is 1000x growth if we go to Binance level of 35$. Basically a 100 investment now could be worth 100,000 if COS blows up like Binance did!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Today the exchange announced negative maker fees. That means people that bring liquidity to the exchange will actually be paid for the trades they make! This is big news for the exchange and I expect token price to explode!

Sounds interesting, although I prefer HST decision token
their UI is really friendly but the problem the volume trading there is very low. i did transfer some token to the exchange but i got problem when try to withdraw , the fee is too high and the price range from buy to sell order is really far.

They've actually reduced fees considerably. When was the last time you traded on there? Also the new management has fixed up several issues and deposits and withdraws are lightning fast now. Even faster than Binance IMO. The price range is tough because of low liqudity, but the exchange has started to focus on BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT and BTC/ETH so those coins are very liquid right now. For the smaller coins they have recently communicated to the teams that they need to provide some liquidity or 0 volume coins will unfortunately be delisted. So hopefully the ownership of these altcoins will bring good liquidity to the COSS exchange starting very soon.

This is the best time to pick up COS tokens because they will probably never be this cheap again in the future!
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
their UI is really friendly but the problem the volume trading there is very low. i did transfer some token to the exchange but i got problem when try to withdraw , the fee is too high and the price range from buy to sell order is really far.
COSS is an exchange but it is increasingly being compared to other exchange when not improving to attract investors and traders. I have never used it because I found the volume on it too small to liquidate

Yes liquidity has been bad earlier but now new management is changing that significantly. You can see by going to just the primary BTC/USDT pair or the ETH/BTC pair. Also you will notice that if you hold the COS tokens the daily income is rapidly increasing now!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
COSS is an exchange but it is increasingly being compared to other exchange when not improving to attract investors and traders. I have never used it because I found the volume on it too small to liquidate
I invested during their ICO I haven't gotten any significant dividend since then but I'm optimistic that once their exchange scale through and transactions increases, more dividend will be paid out I still have my ICO tokens.

Also price recently for first time went below ICO price in this extended bear market. So when alt season starts this will be one of the biggest bounce backs ever!
Daily FSA has been increasing significantly over past month! I think the COS coin will be one of the first tokens to 100x in the alt season when/if it happens this year!
I invested during their ICO I haven't gotten any significant dividend since then but I'm optimistic that once their exchange scale through and transactions increases, more dividend will be paid out I still have my ICO tokens.

Dividend almost doubled today and volume is back to 4 Million USD! Good sign of work from the new team. Big changes coming to COSS! I see 20-30M volume in the short term and 12 cents price of token that is almost 4x current price!

Its been a long time that I have heard of this exchange again. Normally I only heard an exchange when they list a token that isn't listed anywhere in the world but on their platform. The only token I have if I remember correctly was of the Blockpool project that is listed on COSS. I didn't know there were issues of the management but seeing there is a new one I guess the reason is for new management is to make the platform better.

Yes they are and so far they've already improved the exchange dramatically. I'm using it more than HitBTC already and maybe this will be a new home for all the former cryptopia users as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Its been a long time that I have heard of this exchange again. Normally I only heard an exchange when they list a token that isn't listed anywhere in the world but on their platform. The only token I have if I remember correctly was of the Blockpool project that is listed on COSS. I didn't know there were issues of the management but seeing there is a new one I guess the reason is for new management is to make the platform better.
The daily income is calculated on the amount of COSS tokens you hold and the daily volume. And that is the daily trading volume and that is the problem, low trading volume makes this coin pretty useless with 0 income.  Undecided

Actually making a couple cents per day, yeah its not much but its something for a start. Don't have to do any work and getting money daily is a good thing
Activity: 37
The daily income is calculated on the amount of COSS tokens you hold and the daily volume. And that is the daily trading volume and that is the problem, low trading volume makes this coin pretty useless with 0 income.  Undecided

Here is a calculation for you: (Using today's payout rate per coss of 0.00000305 USD)

If you hold 10 Thousand COS worth about 350 USD right now then you will earn
0.00000305 * 10 000 = 0.031 cents per day

Since most of this is paid out in COS that means each day you are getting 1 extra COS token so that by the end of the year you will have almost another 365 COS which builds cumulative income. I expect the volume to grow atleast to 10-20 mil by the end of the year so you can double the earning even.

By the end of the year you will be making almost like 12% ROI which is a huge return considering most blue chip stocks pay around 2% ROI in dividends.

And as you acumulate more and more coss your earnings will only increase.

So basically each day volume increases and each day your COS holdings increase the potential income you earn daily goes higher and higher

Not to mention the growth in price of the COS token so even more potential to earn. If you are holding COS at its all time low price right now the only way to go is up!
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Also wanted to point out that COSS volume is starting to grow steadily we have gone up from almost 1 mil volume a day to now 5 mil volume. That means COS token holders will get almost 5x the daily income now. So I expect token price to follow that trend. For everyone worried about volume not being enough, its only a matter of time as the exchange gets more and more visibility it will build up that trust eventually!
not very good, I see the COSS tokens and exchange are not very popular. if I am told to choose, maybe I will not choose their tokens. I better buy a huobi token or BNB. this is better because they have a large Exchange. I have never used COSS, but when seen they don't support too many coins. maybe just big coins and some new tokens. and the trading volume is still very small.

It might not be popular now but it will be. The main thing is that if you've heard about COSS and many people know about it, it is doing the right thing. Eventually it will get volume and then everyone will start to use it. It's a very well known marketing strategy where good and bad publicity leads to tons of potential customers. This is the reason why if you watch WWE all the heroes eventually become the villain and vice versa. Even bad publicity sells. As long as more and more people keep hearing the name of COSS one day it will be a top exchange battling for the top spot against Binance. And those that get COS tokens now will be surprised how valuable this little gem will become!

Yes I agree. Exchanges come and go, we've seen several exchanges go from the bottom and become top exchanges like Binance and we've seen several top exchanges dissapear such as Cryptopia and MtGox. COSS will one day be a top exchange and their COS token will probably be worth a lot!
Activity: 37
not very good, I see the COSS tokens and exchange are not very popular. if I am told to choose, maybe I will not choose their tokens. I better buy a huobi token or BNB. this is better because they have a large Exchange. I have never used COSS, but when seen they don't support too many coins. maybe just big coins and some new tokens. and the trading volume is still very small.

It might not be popular now but it will be. The main thing is that if you've heard about COSS and many people know about it, it is doing the right thing. Eventually it will get volume and then everyone will start to use it. It's a very well known marketing strategy where good and bad publicity leads to tons of potential customers. This is the reason why if you watch WWE all the heroes eventually become the villain and vice versa. Even bad publicity sells. As long as more and more people keep hearing the name of COSS one day it will be a top exchange battling for the top spot against Binance. And those that get COS tokens now will be surprised how valuable this little gem will become!
Yeah i am also a holder and supporter of cos and i personally like the project and i think it is exactly a high potential project that is real, legit and practical and im sure that things will change and it will become one of the best crypto ecosystem online in few more months.

I agree team looks promising and so far since they have come on board they have delivered everything they have promised. Future looks good!
Pages:
Jump to: