Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion on COSS Crypto Exchange and their daily income token COS? - page 6. (Read 6533 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I am owning some COSS tokens since 2017 and it wasn´t my best investment move.
Yeah, you are receiving some passive income but the income depends on trading volume and this volume is decreasing day by day.  Undecided
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The exchange volume is also slowly picking up so soon the daily payout will increase rapidly
coss.io is one of the less popular crypto exchanges and the average coin there is a new coin. I've used it several times, according to my experience this exchange is pretty good. coss.io also has their tokens, but the tokens are less attractive. COSS lost compared to BNB, KCS, even huobi tokens.

Completely agree with you there but I think things in this space turn around relatively quickly. COSS is running under new management now so lets see how much of a turn around they do. With the bull market potentially right around the corner I think it has much more potential for big life changing gains when compared to BNB and KCS.

Yes just takes 1 good news or 1 bad news to turn things around. COSS has had lots of good news lately so I see a big jump coming up soon.
Activity: 37
coss.io is one of the less popular crypto exchanges and the average coin there is a new coin. I've used it several times, according to my experience this exchange is pretty good. coss.io also has their tokens, but the tokens are less attractive. COSS lost compared to BNB, KCS, even huobi tokens.

Completely agree with you there but I think things in this space turn around relatively quickly. COSS is running under new management now so lets see how much of a turn around they do. With the bull market potentially right around the corner I think it has much more potential for big life changing gains when compared to BNB and KCS.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
Also for anyone that hasn't heard yet COSS underwent a merger so you need to manually swap your COSS tokens to COS in order to keep getting your daily income!
I think it has gotten a lot better since I last used it. The COS token also has so many utilities it will be competing with Binance's BNB token and KuCoin's KCS tokens. COS only has 7 mil market cap right now so it can easily get 10x - 100x gains in the altseason when it starts! I think this token is a must have in your portfolio.
Activity: 37
Edit: Updating the thread with information on the exchange and token as many people have asked about it.

COSS exchange is a top cryptocurrrency exchange that offers several trading pairs against the most popular base pairs including Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT and XRP. The exchange is located in Singapore and has a headquarters you can walk in and greet the employees or question with issues should you face any. The exchange has recently under went a full blown reorganization that has lead to a new CEO taking over the company. Since the reorg the exchange has improved drastically, not only in volume but also in composure and ability to deliver. You can check out the exchange at https://coss.io

COS token is the native token of the exchange that pays anyond that holds it daily income!
The token built on Ethereum has a built in DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) that is basically a smart contract to which all the fees earned by the exchange are deposited too. Once these fees are deposited to this contract the contract automatically distributes them to token holders. In short the token pays you a part of the fees the exchange makes daily (To better understand this think about how much money you would make if Binance were to offer even a tiny portion of its fees to you as your income). Note because this is carried out as a DAO, COS token is not classified as a security.

Original Thread
Just want to see what everyone here thinks about the COSS exchange? I'm wondering because new management has taken over and now there seems to be a very positive outlook for the exchange overall. The exchange has undergone a signifcant change in direction under the new leadership. The biggest change being that the new COS token will pay daily in Ethereum and more COS tokens rather then tons of small dust. If you used the exchange before what is your opinion on it and when was the last time you used it?

Thanks for all the replies guys just trying to get an idea around if there is interest around this coin as I see it being one of the biggest boomers (100x or more) in the next alt season.
Pages:
Jump to: