Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 130. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I don't know what to say, i have no plan to get rich with bitcoin i think ,maybe i will get some money from halving and than i will create something but now i don't know.

Holding for halving is also a very good plan for becoming rich, nowadays a lot of people have bought a specific number of bitcoins and according to their estimate they will become rich at the time of halving.
It would be perfect if I can sell Bitcoin later in the future with some huge profit and that is only possible if the value of Bitcoin is going to rise for a long time.
Because if you look now at the value you see now that the value is rising slowly so that is nice.
Activity: 322
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

I have a target of 200 BTC and after that I will stop using bitcoin, and will use that money to make a real business life. And will use some of it for forex trading. Thank you
Activity: 294
doesn't its same if we rich with bitcoin and with money?i think if we have so many bitcoin,in same time we have so much money,we can make a plan how much bitcoin needed for being rich,because bitcoin price unpredict and can be down so deep.
Activity: 420
I don't know what to say, i have no plan to get rich with bitcoin i think ,maybe i will get some money from halving and than i will create something but now i don't know.

Well, halving is certainly going to create a very dramatic increase in bitcoin's price, but that's definitely not bitcoin's full potential. We have still a long way to go until we ever reach that potential.

That's why my plan is simply to invest smart and hold bitcoin when necessary.
bitcoins now are starting to get high the past days from 550usd to 700usd  Grin better if he but bitcoins in 550usd and sell it after halving of bitcoins maybe he can hold his bitcoin and wait for halving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Well, halving is certainly going to create a very dramatic increase in bitcoin's price, but that's definitely not bitcoin's full potential. We have still a long way to go until we ever reach that potential.

That's why my plan is simply to invest smart and hold bitcoin when necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
I think this is the habit of people to not make a plan before getting rich? whereas it is very important to make plans to define a goal and in other ways. so you will have a picture to be rich. plan to be rich in bitcoin generally the same as the plan became wealthy from work daily
As the saying goes, if you woke up with no plans for the day, go back to sleep. If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. Those are the quotes that I always remember because my manager always ask me whats the plan and he hate's it if I answer I don't know yet. Same with life and Bitcoins, if you have no plans of what to do with your Bitcoins, then you might lately realize the potential of earning more (not rich) than keeping it idle.
Activity: 490
I think this is the habit of people to not make a plan before getting rich? whereas it is very important to make plans to define a goal and in other ways. so you will have a picture to be rich. plan to be rich in bitcoin generally the same as the plan became wealthy from work daily
Activity: 896

Yes it can make us gain some advantage, but to become rich we could try a lot of ways. And if we can master all the way like selling services, trade, signature campaign, investment. We can become richer faster.

Are you for real that you include signature campaign can make you rich "Faster"?

Don't take becoming rich so lightly. Being rich does have a really big net worth, assets and liabilities.
Maybe he meant more to get rich quick is when using many methods will be more bitcoin collected. That is true because if we get bitcoin of different ways will definitely be more bitcoin collected.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Yes it can make us gain some advantage, but to become rich we could try a lot of ways. And if we can master all the way like selling services, trade, signature campaign, investment. We can become richer faster.

Are you for real that you include signature campaign can make you rich "Faster"?

Don't take becoming rich so lightly. Being rich does have a really big net worth, assets and liabilities.
Activity: 812

Holding for halving is also a very good plan for becoming rich, nowadays a lot of people have bought a specific number of bitcoins and according to their estimate they will become rich at the time of halving.
Activity: 756

Why you have no high ideals on Bitcoin..?? whether you are in doubt about the next time bitcoin..??. You don't have to worry about the future or the security of the bitcoin: for proven Bitcoin survive and grow rapidly. So your task is just to build a pool that can make your goals are achieved for bitcoin
Activity: 714
OP have a good plan for being rich with bitcoin,and yes i Sa'id with 100BTC ia enough for It,even bitcoin price not touch $5k per bitcoin,i think i Will being richman in my country if i have 100BTC for now,so my plan almost same,hold 100btc for waiting price increase at least Up to $1000 per bitcoin Grin
Yes 100BTC can make us have a lot of money. I believe it certainly can be found, but it takes time and remain patient. If we could have 100BTC we could have what we wanted especially now that bitcoin prices are very good and improving.
Activity: 294
OP have a good plan for being rich with bitcoin,and yes i Sa'id with 100BTC ia enough for It,even bitcoin price not touch $5k per bitcoin,i think i Will being richman in my country if i have 100BTC for now,so my plan almost same,hold 100btc for waiting price increase at least Up to $1000 per bitcoin Grin
Activity: 658

Activity: 854
Activity: 406
For now, my plan is holding all my bitcoin and waiting until the halving come. Halving is not come yet but the price of bitcoin already increase so high. My plan is keep holding and sell all my bitcoin when the halving is come.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

for 2 years now i tired to get into trading and i got plenty of profit from it as trading is one of best ways to earn more bitcoins from ones that you have, thus i needs some work and knowledge

and now with halving in 1 month i buy as many bitcoins as possible and  i will sell them after halving when price will be very, very large as this way to earn is very easy
Activity: 882
Using that bitcoin for investments, business and going into programs that'll make me money. Most of the earnings from those in Bitcoin then goes into holding; so when Bitcoin gets all pricey, I'll be having something to capitalize on that Smiley

Work hard now and keep doing freelance jobs; when I’m able to get at least $5 worth of bitcoin passively everyday; then I can spend time with my family and start a simple business near our home.
Activity: 532
i want to earn so many bitcoin and thenstart a business. where i will accept and exchange bitcoin.
the matters is what business that will you are running? so what business according to your expertise or business currently popular today?
many people who have large capital but they do not know what business they run? do you think what kind of business profitable?
Activity: 574
I believe that bitcoin has a very long future in front of it, so I personally would like to hold as much bitcoins as possible from right now. Holding bitcoins in my opinion is one of the best and most efficient ways of earning value, as bitcoin not only retains value over time, it also probably gives you a decent profit as it increases in its value.

Investing is simply too risky for me. I have never been a fan for risk. Especially with bitcoin, where there are so many ponzi schemes and scams out there. Simply not secure enough for me to be able to safely invest.
Jump to: