Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 132. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
i don't know to be happy that people believe bitcoin can reach $5k or pity them for investing crap load of money in bitcoin and sit back and watch! (gamble)

as for my plan. i have bought (invested money) as much as i was comfortable with, when price was low and i have no plan for selling them. i am hoping that one day i can spend them like normal fiat.
meanwhile i earn through trading and other stuff and sell those coins if i need the money.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't have any plan, i am just a common bitcoin user ,who using bitcoin as currency and not as investment. Maybe in future i will create my plan but now i am not interested.
there is no way to planning to become rich with bitcoin if you rely on nothing, but it's could be a good starts if you then using bitcoin for an investment and put a good amount too . many people still believe bitcoin price would skyrocketing and it's the only chance to become rich by invested a lot of money.
To be rich in bitcoin must require very hard work. We must be willing to try a lot of ways to get bitcoin. If we are diligent and patient definitely we will have plenty of bitcoin and become rich.

Hard work that really pays much. In here find a way to earn much bitcoin with all your efforts worth it.

Don't take some method that really needs hard works but the payment is not that interesting.

I agree, you need to be hard working to become rich. If you are only saying that you have strategy in becoming rich but you are not working for it.
It is useless, you are just planning for nothing and not taking actions for it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I don't have any plan, i am just a common bitcoin user ,who using bitcoin as currency and not as investment. Maybe in future i will create my plan but now i am not interested.
there is no way to planning to become rich with bitcoin if you rely on nothing, but it's could be a good starts if you then using bitcoin for an investment and put a good amount too . many people still believe bitcoin price would skyrocketing and it's the only chance to become rich by invested a lot of money.
To be rich in bitcoin must require very hard work. We must be willing to try a lot of ways to get bitcoin. If we are diligent and patient definitely we will have plenty of bitcoin and become rich.

Hard work that really pays much. In here find a way to earn much bitcoin with all your efforts worth it.

Don't take some method that really needs hard works but the payment is not that interesting.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
There is no plan to get rich with bitcoin but still hoping that I will be holding huge number of coins in future which can make me rich with time.
But I strongly believe the early adopters of bitcoin are now richer. Comparing to people who are going to adopt by 2030 or 2040, I would be the early adopters so I believe if I save my bitcoin's I will be richer by those years. Simple plan but hoping for working out powerfully.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
There is no plan to get rich with bitcoin but still hoping that I will be holding huge number of coins in future which can make me rich with time.

I like that answer. It's not about getting rich but rather about being part of the future, or a movement that will change the future. At least for me that is the main reason to be part of bitcoin.

Yeah and who knows even with a small amount of coins you can get rich in future if price really goes higher, so no need to worry about future just try to earn bitcoins at a moment.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

I like that answer. It's not about getting rich but rather about being part of the future, or a movement that will change the future. At least for me that is the main reason to be part of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Activity: 798
I keep some in the bitcoin wallet offline. I store there because I'm not easily use it. then a few years bitcoin prices upward. I hope happens.

Saving bitcoin for future is really good, but we need to make sure that we have descent number of coins to get rich in future as we don't what exact price it will hold.

You are right, saving bitcoin today have dual purpose:
1. You will earn if you will just hold your bitcoin today for the incoming halving.
2. You can save it for your future purpose.

If price of bitcoin goes higher in future then your savings in bitcoin will be really valuable, and its better to collect as much as we can at this stage to have better future.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I keep some in the bitcoin wallet offline. I store there because I'm not easily use it. then a few years bitcoin prices upward. I hope happens.

Saving bitcoin for future is really good, but we need to make sure that we have descent number of coins to get rich in future as we don't what exact price it will hold.

You are right, saving bitcoin today have dual purpose:
1. You will earn if you will just hold your bitcoin today for the incoming halving.
2. You can save it for your future purpose.

I hold and use my bitcoin. I will also trade with other altcoins, mainly with the Ethereum, hope to get rich.
Activity: 938

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
Activity: 756
my plan is to invest in bitcoin and buy as much as i can before the price rise to the moon starts so i can make a good profit from it.

also i am planning on earning bitcoin as much as i can to add to the amount that i have bought before the big rise.

Good idea, I hope you get to use a planned strategy so that your expectations can be achieved with good and you can feel the incredible success when your expectations are achieved. Bitcoin is indeed very good for investment, but if you use all your money + your savings then the investment would be a burden to you
Activity: 714
i want to get alot of bitcoin and then start a business where i will accep bitcoin for purchasing and exchange.

To get lots of bitcoin you need to do lots of hard work and give lots of time first. without doing anything you can't earn lots of bitcoin.
or you may buy lots of bitcoin if you have millions dollars. and starting a business also need to much efforts and hard work. so don't waste you time and start from now.
Yes I think maybe we better work hard to get one bitcoin.
There are many different methods to get bitcoin here and if we can master all sure we would be rich.
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
With Ether which already has more nodes than BTC and Lisk i expect BTC to go down as the difficulty rises, i think those 2 (at the moment) altcoins will take a lot of BTC market as they rise and people get to know those and their huge possibilities compered to BTC which is only meant for transactions.

So im gonna trade BTC into altcoins to get rich Cheesy
Activity: 658
i want to get alot of bitcoin and then start a business where i will accep bitcoin for purchasing and exchange.

Well,that was a great plan.to exchange moneys or payments through bitcoins but it will takes more years to become bitcoin is halfly known to the peoples.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

To get lots of bitcoin you need to do lots of hard work and give lots of time first. without doing anything you can't earn lots of bitcoin.
or you may buy lots of bitcoin if you have millions dollars. and starting a business also need to much efforts and hard work. so don't waste you time and start from now.
Activity: 784
my plan is to invest in bitcoin and buy as much as i can before the price rise to the moon starts so i can make a good profit from it.

also i am planning on earning bitcoin as much as i can to add to the amount that i have bought before the big rise.

my plan is just earning bitcoin as more as i can then hold it Smiley
im not have more money to buy it then i choose bitcoin earning to be richman .
Jump to: