Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 154. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
for now I will continue to collect bitcoin and then I'm going to use it to make an effort
In my opinion your effort will make you an extra richer person as saving bitcoin would have already made you a rich person. Saving bitcoins and working with those bitcoin would definitely make anyone to be rich at any time sooner.

Make sure that you earn maximum number of coins for future, as the price will not be same in future so more coins you have more richer you will be.

That's right better to save some of your bitcoins in cold storage for future purposes. And just each time you will earn you just need to maintain to save daily so that you can max out the possible savings you have.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
for now I will continue to collect bitcoin and then I'm going to use it to make an effort
In my opinion your effort will make you an extra richer person as saving bitcoin would have already made you a rich person. Saving bitcoins and working with those bitcoin would definitely make anyone to be rich at any time sooner.

Make sure that you earn maximum number of coins for future, as the price will not be same in future so more coins you have more richer you will be.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My plan is to get some bitcoin through a number of small tasks available online and store all of them till halving and after that when my bitcoin value is increased , I will start my own faucet , any blog or any other good website to earn more faster.

There is still enough time to earn with small task, there are offers in the services section that can guarantee you btc, even it is for a low amount. Still it could help you to accumulate btc and it can also add to you present btc you have.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
My plan is to get some bitcoin through a number of small tasks available online and store all of them till halving and after that when my bitcoin value is increased , I will start my own faucet , any blog or any other good website to earn more faster.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
I am looking online for a support job to earn 1000+ btc and retire  Grin
BTCBTCBTC

Don't know why but this sounds shady to me. Cheesy
What kind of online support job would make it possible for you to earn 1000+ btc in a legal way or without fooling or scamming other people?
Activity: 952
My plan is just too get rich by holding the bitcoin long enough and that soon or later cash out to make big dollars.

This could be good indeed but I would not use this only to get rich you can better also trade these days.
With this 2 combined you will make profit for sure without any doubts.

Yes and we have an opportunity to grow our coins in the form of trading so we should not miss this opportunity, as only holding will not highly profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My plan is just too get rich by holding the bitcoin long enough and that soon or later cash out to make big dollars.

This could be good indeed but I would not use this only to get rich you can better also trade these days.
With this 2 combined you will make profit for sure without any doubts.
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I dont really have a plan to get rich using this currency. And I really think there is no chance for me to get rich here. I dont go really deep in what is in it. But I know there is success in my day job.
actually bitcoin can make someone rich, but it was probably only for people who have a good strategy in getting bitcoin. Also and it was special to the person who really go full time for bitcoin

Yeah and if you are working part time on bitcoin then you cannot expect to get rich with it, as if you want to get rich then you need to hold  huge number of coins for future.

basically as long as you strive and work hard with bitcoin, bitcoin can give you wealth. of course, you also have to work full for bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I dont really have a plan to get rich using this currency. And I really think there is no chance for me to get rich here. I dont go really deep in what is in it. But I know there is success in my day job.
actually bitcoin can make someone rich, but it was probably only for people who have a good strategy in getting bitcoin. Also and it was special to the person who really go full time for bitcoin

Yeah and if you are working part time on bitcoin then you cannot expect to get rich with it, as if you want to get rich then you need to hold  huge number of coins for future.

That's true its same like as big traders does, holding huge amount of coins will allow you to make good profits even with a small flucutations so if you want to get rich then you should hold descent amount of coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I am looking online for a support job to earn 1000+ btc and retire  Grin
BTCBTCBTC
legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Yes it can make someone rich especially those big players where the ability to buy 10 coins in an instant is just a piece of cake. But you know there are small players that eventually grow as years passed and can considered now as big players. They really focus doing some trades that's why they improved their strategy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think HODLing it is probably the most profitable way.

I mean, investing it comes risks. There are lots of scams out there. You can trust in the bitcoin protocol.
so do you mean just holding will give you profit without risk you get lost, how when you holding bitcoin the price goes down. it's not a risk to get lost by holding?

Honestly many people just holding without doing nothing. The result? They are just increasing their losses thru holding. People think that holding is just an easy thing. If you are in a holding process also learn to minimize the losses. There are only 2 outputs, win or loss, so make some move to only push for a win.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I mean, investing it comes risks. There are lots of scams out there. You can trust in the bitcoin protocol.
so do you mean just holding will give you profit without risk you get lost, how when you holding bitcoin the price goes down. it's not a risk to get lost by holding?
Activity: 714

Yes maybe the signature campaign played it safe ways to collect bitcoin or services if you have the expertise. Investments we must be careful and thorough so that we can invest properly.
Activity: 294

Jump to: