Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 150. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Im planning to invest more and more on mining rather than hyip. you will get your Roi on mining 2-3 months. and you can roll it out on other mining until its big. trading is a lot of time and hands on. you must assure that your coins will not dump less than you buy it or else you will lost. Buy at dump sell on pump. If your lucky you will earn a lot and instant money. Hard work will get you on Top of it. Push our luck...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
My plan is to hold the bitcoin as long as possible to make as much as possible profit, I think it can be done if you have a enough patient to do this.
we will not know what will happen in the future on bitcoin, but if you believe, ok it was nice to hold as long as possible.
I prefer to make a profit everyday, rather than just holding, waiting for a long time and did not do anything.

Exactly if you have good skills to grow them then you can actively make efforts to do it, as only holding will not be profitable enough to get best returns.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
My plan is to hold the bitcoin as long as possible to make as much as possible profit, I think it can be done if you have a enough patient to do this.
we will not know what will happen in the future on bitcoin, but if you believe, ok it was nice to hold as long as possible.
I prefer to make a profit everyday, rather than just holding, waiting for a long time and did not do anything.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
my plan to get rich with bitcoin, i still trade bitcoin and hope get a profit to collect a little money to make my money grow.
If we are skilled about bitcoin trading, then we can maximize the process of collecting more bitcoins by doing bitcoin trading. But most of the intraday traders are not making profits on daily basis. Buying and holding bitcoins for some days will get you profits but this turns as a passive trading. But passive trading is slow but somewhat profitable always.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Brilliant idea, most people must have had a pretty big dreams on Bitcoin, because they know when the currency is Bitcoin is famous because of its price which had touched the figure Above $ 1000. And who knows it will surely thought that BTC is a storehouse of long-term investment, indeed it's true. But if we just have very little savings most likely plan/our dreams will not be achieved. To avoid it you can look for other alternatives, namely by way of trade.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

Chat with him again and tell him that he will have to work his whole life then Cheesy no way btc price getting to 5k
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

I'm also gonna do this because the fact is that the halving is so good, I think that its so profitable compared with other things.
The future of the bitcoin is so good.

The future of bitcoin will depend on its value, if price falls down in future then there is no scope to get rich with it, so when you see higher price its better to sell your coins.

Can you be a bit more specific regarding how you determine value, and whether the price is high or low?

And, are you suggesting to sell all of it at a certain price point, and if so, how do you determine the sell price point?
Prices in bitcoin can not be 100 percent settled, it will definitely change whether it is up or down. But I believe the changes bitcin prices tend to rise. And bitcoin will continue to rise and is progressing very rapidly. Sell it bitcoin when prices increased by several dollars since it was profit. To become rich also need to work hard.

You did not really answer the question either.  I mean in essence, you are merely asserting that we should sell if prices go up rapidly.

Does that mean I sell at $470?

Or do I sell at $500?

Or $600?

or $1000? 

Or does my sell point depend upon how quickly it goes up, so if it goes up quickly then I sell and then maybe I buy again when it dips in order to prepare to sell again when it goes up?

I agree with your presumption that Bitcoin prices are likely to go up, but I have a bit of troubles understanding strategies that suggest selling all of them, unless you are really certain that it is going down and then going to go back up (but you cannot really know that, so even if you sell a lot, maybe selling 50% would be better than selling 100% in order that you are prepared for either price direction?)
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
i will get rich by saving
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

I'm also gonna do this because the fact is that the halving is so good, I think that its so profitable compared with other things.

The future of bitcoin will depend on its value, if price falls down in future then there is no scope to get rich with it, so when you see higher price its better to sell your coins.

Can you be a bit more specific regarding how you determine value, and whether the price is high or low?

And, are you suggesting to sell all of it at a certain price point, and if so, how do you determine the sell price point?
Prices in bitcoin can not be 100 percent settled, it will definitely change whether it is up or down. But I believe the changes bitcin prices tend to rise. And bitcoin will continue to rise and is progressing very rapidly. Sell it bitcoin when prices increased by several dollars since it was profit. To become rich also need to work hard.
legendary

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,  I was thinking you might wanna get a cartooned picture of yourself, at affordable rates , payment via bitcoin. Check out my works in instagram @art_by_tommysam, you can dm on Instagram or email Me via [email protected]
Activity: 392

Activity: 448

Activity: 434
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoin as to get rich I have many other sources, I will keep on earning from bitcoin till it is alive.
legendary
I plan to accumulate as much as possible through buying, trading, and faucets.  I'm doing as an investment but I don't expect to have enough to use for retirement.

Yeah, but what's your retirement timeline?  2 years?  5 years?  20 years?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I plan to accumulate as much as possible through buying, trading, and faucets.  I'm doing as an investment but I don't expect to have enough to use for retirement.
Activity: 434
By earning bitcoin freely, joining signature campaign and collecting the bitcoins and when i already have many bitcoin i will do trading and get rich with it.

Nice plan, I also collect capital from the signature campaign, then grow it with trading. it is a good way to get rich from trading.

I am agree with you, everyone trying to get rich also everyone starting with small amounts of money. Also want to trade later, after working on signature campaing.

This is true but I would just hold my bitcoin after it to make profit this year due to the fact the halving is coming this year.

Indeed you can now better just hold your bitcoin till the halving has been done and than think about the future what you want to do with them.
I think we just need some patient for it to be honest.
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
ha ha ha! you can't get rich with Bitcoin anymore, keep dreaming.
We got rich with Bitcoin 2009-2013. After that all the peanut chasers came in.

I'll second that. The novelty is over and the heavy players have moved in.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
~~~

$1k seems to be impossible to achieve by the end of this year, as we haven't reached to $500 yet and we are expecting double of its price in next 3 months..lol..

it doesn't seem impossible at all. if you are looking for the same rate of rise then yes it will not reach $1000 with this rate but this is not set in stone, it can change at any moment. right now there are whales preventing the rise too because they want to accumulate more.

Da fresh plan fo me it is to look at da price of da bitcoin it goes down first and den me see it go up. If da price not go down I'm unlucky and I cry, but if da price drop I'm lucky to buy da low price and I sell it twice as high as now and have a nice smile.

was your brain melting when you wrote this? Cheesy
I am planning that I am going to sell the coin after some 2 years and that I can make a huge profit with it and that would be perfect if that would be possible for me.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never know what is going to happen with the value and that is the problem.

It's true we know not future price -  dat is why I wanna buy it cheap as possible so if I loose it is not too big a loss but if I win ma smile is like....so >  Cheesy
But me keep otha eggies too not only da bitcoin.

Jump to: