Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 160. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I don't have a plan but i was thinking about it. My plan would be investing coins or something
I need to get more coins first after that i will invest them in several small upcoming company's. Maybe
i will get a nice profit out of it.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Collect BTCs before the halving, sell them once the price increases, buy again once the price is already stable Smiley
Activity: 420
I'm not having a plan becoming rich with bitcoin.
I'm just trying to earn my existance online Smiley  .

Good choice.  Grin Just trying and maybe earn some but not to the extent of getting rich. The richer you are the prone to being hacked or someone trying to mock or take you down. Better go at the average human being.
Yeah this is very true getting rich with Bitcoin is not really the best option because you will definitely be a target. So I just keep on using Bitcoin on the side and not as a main. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
As I know bitcoin, I try to invest bitcoin as much as possible for my future needs ( pay school fee, electricity bill, monthly food fee )

After I've reach my target capital, I build my own online website that accept bitcoin and spend more bitcoin to increase my expense
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I think it is quite difficult to get rich with Bitcoin.
The breaking news around this half year make my heart go up and down.

I from Hong Kong. I just hold 2coin for i travel use and just hold on my ANX account

Just keep that coin holding and wait for the halving to come. There's a possibility that bitcoin's price will rise up after the halving.
So you will earn effortless after the halving with your 2 coin/bitcoin. Even though it won't make you rich
But it will give you some profit.

nothing is impossible, if we try and work hard. to be rich with bitcoin is not going in a short time. because you need experience and knowledge.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Good choice.  Grin Just trying and maybe earn some but not to the extent of getting rich. The richer you are the prone to being hacked or someone trying to mock or take you down. Better go at the average human being.

No, we should not have to fear from the hackers and other thieves and should not have to leave to start a luxurious life because of the fear of these people, we should have to earn a lot of bitcoins and should have to become rich so that we will be able to pay for any thing which we like. 
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I from Hong Kong. I just hold 2coin for i travel use and just hold on my ANX account

Just keep that coin holding and wait for the halving to come. There's a possibility that bitcoin's price will rise up after the halving.
So you will earn effortless after the halving with your 2 coin/bitcoin. Even though it won't make you rich
But it will give you some profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Good plan Cheesy if you don't plan to get rich and you are just contented by earning with your existence online or other source of your
daily income. Just save all your earnings and it might get you become rich sooner or later. Cheesy
Activity: 672
I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoin I will keep on earning until it exists and will sell my coins when  the price is satisfactory for me and I hope till then it doesn't disappear.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
How can you be so sure that price will increase at the time of halving? Nothing is guaranteed and anything is possible,  halving can also have negative effect on the price, so be ready with all consequences.

It's true me look at bitcoin fight aginst da dolla an its tough fight atm fo sho. out of dis fight da move it be nice up or down.
Activity: 532
Maybe save in a bitcoin bank like ANX for a few years and sell it when its prices gets high
Lol then what's the difference save bitcoin in your own wallet and bank bitcoin? and what benefits we can from the store bitcoin in banks such as ANX?
by a third party is quite risky if you save a lot of money in it. better if you want to hold a lot of bitcoin and wait for prices to rise. better saving in desktop wallet more safer
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
My plan is just holding the bitcoin itself and later on gain profit by just selling it after the halving, I think this can be good.
If the halving will be like it has planned it will be very good for me.

This indeed could be good because the halving will let the price increase for sure without any doubts.
I think we can make some big dollar with t he halving to be honest.

How can you be so sure that price will increase at the time of halving? Nothing is guaranteed and anything is possible,  halving can also have negative effect on the price, so be ready with all consequences.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
My plan is just holding the bitcoin itself and later on gain profit by just selling it after the halving, I think this can be good.

This indeed could be good because the halving will let the price increase for sure without any doubts.
I think we can make some big dollar with t he halving to be honest.
Activity: 476
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I don't see myself getting rich with Bitcoin anytime soon and it's not my general goal. I'd say that the goal with Bitcoin is to spread it out more.

Yes there are many other ways to get rich in future, but our  primary goal should be that people around us should be made aware of bitcoins, as more users will lead to higher price in future.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I use faucets, solve captchas, and do services.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I don't see myself getting rich with Bitcoin anytime soon and it's not my general goal. I'd say that the goal with Bitcoin is to spread it out more.
Jump to: