Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 162. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It would be nice if you can be rich with Bitcoin but the bad thing is that you never know and when the value is going to rise and that is the problem, the most are hoping that the value will be more worth.
And that can be only if the value is going to rise and that must happen soon also because the halving is also coming.

But as of now, bitcoin is steady on the price of $420-450. That is a good sign that bitcoin is strong.
Of course, all of us doesn't want bitcoin's price to fall down. Just be positive and rise of price will happen.

this is the true beauty of bitcoin. the ups and downs of bitcoin rate makes bitcoin the ideal currency for traders, investor and exchangers. if bitcoin's value stop it one price then no one get profit from bitcoin. so just be positive and get benefit with the live rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Of course, all of us doesn't want bitcoin's price to fall down. Just be positive and rise of price will happen.

Yes and me hoping wit all da bitcoin people, us many together hoping strong we see da price it will rise high - I see it happen yes.

No one doesn't want bitcoin to fall. We just need to hope for it and let's wait wait will happen. But mostly people get rich fast were the
gambling site owners, faucet site owners because of advertisements that are paying them to advertise their product to their websites.
And we all know, many people are into gambling but for me, only gambling site owners will get rich on that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

Yes and me hoping wit all da bitcoin people, us many together hoping and positive strong we make da price it will rise high - I see it happen yes.

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
My plan is too get rich by just holding the bitcoin because I think with holding you can make a lot of money without doing something with it.
I do not spend any bitcoins these days.

yeah, it is also a very beneficial way to earn a big amount within a short time period as I have earned some amount from faucet and with the increase in the price of bitcoin my money is also increased to a high value.
Yes, we should have to believe on speculators but should believe on positive speculators not on negative speculators who without proof and sense just say that bitcoin is going to die.
Activity: 364
It would be nice if you can be rich with Bitcoin but the bad thing is that you never know and when the value is going to rise and that is the problem, the most are hoping that the value will be more worth.
And that can be only if the value is going to rise and that must happen soon also because the halving is also coming.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Work hard on some services available then just hold the bitcoin.
Look for another work that pay me via bitcoin and hold it and hope that the price of bitcoin get high enough.

yes i think now you should save your bitcoins instead of useing your bitcoin in investment, it is also a good idea to get rich with bitcoin, most of the people are thinking halving is useful way to get rich, and i believe some people have plan it.
Activity: 714
No solid amount of planning would be any good if it's not executed properly. How many times have we seen great plans that did not come to fruition because of poor execution. Taking too long a time to study some things might lead to inaction until such time that opportunity has passed.
Yes true implementation must be done properly to be productive and get good results. We have to perform well, we have to collect bitcoin well in order to get a decent amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
No solid amount of planning would be any good if it's not executed properly. How many times have we seen great plans that did not come to fruition because of poor execution. Taking too long a time to study some things might lead to inaction until such time that opportunity has passed.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I think that the best plan to get rich with Bitcoin is just by holding a good amount of Bitcoins in your owned wallet, wait that Bitcoin reach a high level of Price and then sell your coins for a good profit.

Yes definitely. that high level is where to your estimate?

Yes maybe it could be but according to my estimates continue to collect bitcoin is the best way. If we wait for the price of bitcoin become and continue to collect bitcoin will make us easier to become rich and get a lot of bitcoin. Actually, it's rich relatively dependent on each individual person.

This is common plan for every one now i saw many comments in this thread  people are telling that we have to collect bitcoin's for future and when price will go high we will sale but i don't where to collect bitcoin for low price i too searching better source to collect bitcoin for low price but not getting. Now i am collecting bitcoin in some signature campaign and some other business stuff. I think that i hope i will hold some countable coins with in bitcoin price will reach high price.
Activity: 812
I think that the best plan to get rich with Bitcoin is just by holding a good amount of Bitcoins in your owned wallet, wait that Bitcoin reach a high level of Price and then sell your coins for a good profit.

Yes maybe it could be but according to my estimates continue to collect bitcoin is the best way. If we wait for the price of bitcoin become and continue to collect bitcoin will make us easier to become rich and get a lot of bitcoin. Actually, it's rich relatively dependent on each individual person.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For now, I would intend on holding whatever I earn in a wallet for now, and not create any too risky companies quite yet.

If I had the money to use, I would likely start up an online wallet business to compete with others like coinbase and blockchain.info, offering a minimalist (or alternative design) to make it easy for new users to start using Bitcoin, and get a user base comprised of newer users that would hopefully remain loyal to the service for a longer period of time. I would then use the platform to offer loans and start an exchange, and aim to avoid fractional reserve lending.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2QcDWNPysg
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched...
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
My plan is too get rich by just holding the bitcoin because I think with holding you can make a lot of money without doing something with it.
Yes just by holding you can earn a lot of profit in the future a lot of people are nowadays doing the same and the other thing is that you should have to buy more as if the demand increases the value increases more.
I think your strategy should not have to hold and wait alone but you should also have to start trade along with waiting for price increase, in that way you will earn double profit, one from price increase and the other from trade.
Activity: 742
Activity: 756
Yes just by holding you can earn a lot of profit in the future a lot of people are nowadays doing the same and the other thing is that you should have to buy more as if the demand increases the value increases more.

Earning a lot of profit just by holding is nice but you need a lot of btc in order to get much profit, unless the price is up more than 100% from when you bought it.

Not really. If one buy at the right time and hold onto it for a long time, than the profit could be more than 2x. Looks at the 2013 bubble. Within a few months, the price of Bitcoin rise from around 100 USD to 1000 USD.
even it's not 100%, you still can get the profit. and i dont think that in 2016 the price can rise so high that can be 2 times more bigger than today.
and with the halving power too, if it's reach the 200%, the time isn't so long after halving done
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

Earning a lot of profit just by holding is nice but you need a lot of btc in order to get much profit, unless the price is up more than 100% from when you bought it.

Not really. If one buy at the right time and hold onto it for a long time, than the profit could be more than 2x. Looks at the 2013 bubble. Within a few months, the price of Bitcoin rise from around 100 USD to 1000 USD.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May be it will come true because i have save my bitcoins for halving, and i believe my dream come true because i m seeing the price of bitcoin is increasing  and it is great helpful for get the profit.

i do have a lot of plans to gt rich with bitcoin, one is to provide traffic for the websites on my clients who own bitcoin related sites. i m a currently into this project for over a month now and may have to create my own site for this services. hope to have clients too.
Jump to: