Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 168. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Currently I am making hundred satoshi everyday and my goal for now is to make 1 btc with $600 value on it or more+++ and I will be happy to have that coin and just let it stay for a year or 2 and convert it to cash when price is up
I don’t think that this One coin will make you rich. And earning one coin in one year is much longer time, you have to increase your efforts, you will be able to earn about 1 bitcoin in one month after that you may have chances to become rich.

My plan is save 10 Bitcoin for long term investment, keep it safe on paper wallet and waiting for 20 Years, i believe i can get rich with this plan

Long term investing and saving can be a good plan to become rich with bitcoins. More importantly, if you dont want to invest time, then you can buy few BTCs and after three months on halving , they could be doubled.  Wink
Yes true it could do to get rich from bitcoin. Besides the most convenient way is to play only the signature campaign. With the signature campaign we can get a steady income and the results obtained are quite good in my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Currently I am making hundred satoshi everyday and my goal for now is to make 1 btc with $600 value on it or more+++ and I will be happy to have that coin and just let it stay for a year or 2 and convert it to cash when price is up
I don’t think that this One coin will make you rich. And earning one coin in one year is much longer time, you have to increase your efforts, you will be able to earn about 1 bitcoin in one month after that you may have chances to become rich.

My plan is save 10 Bitcoin for long term investment, keep it safe on paper wallet and waiting for 20 Years, i believe i can get rich with this plan

Long term investing and saving can be a good plan to become rich with bitcoins. More importantly, if you dont want to invest time, then you can buy few BTCs and after three months on halving , they could be doubled.  Wink
Activity: 714
Getting rich with bitcoin would be a tough task if you are starting from scratch. It might take a lot of years doing different strategies that could work. Also, one must take note that bitcoin is not yet that stable and not yet as widely accepted as cash. Trading could lead to quick profits but unless you are an expert in it, you are only going to get minimal returns.
Activity: 602
Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
good plan,retire with $5000000 was not bad idea,but i dont think its will enough for you to give inheritance to your son and grandson,so my plan was earn 1000 BTC and sell t when price up to $5k per BTC Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone I'm new here my plan to get rich is why I join here I heard it the best place too Learn about bitcoins and the way to make a profit with them as this forum is the longest running Bitcoin forum on the net
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
I want to have the biggest exchanger sites in my country. but I can not make it happen, because I really do not have the ability to manage it all. finally I just attempted to make a profit every day of the trade and the signature campaign.

Establishing an exchange compAny requires a large amount of capital and dedication maintaining it. It is not business for startups. But if you really have the capacity to finance that you can just hire a group to manage it for you. Just be sure you choose them wisely or else you'll end up bankrupt.
Yeah to create an exchange site requires substantial capital but according to some income from making sizeable exchange sites and the risk is very small. I think it was worth the try.
if you do not have a large capital you can create a partnership with a variety of people and to form a group. it can be very helpful to you Cheesy

The risks of creating an exchange could be huge as the owner - but that all depends on numerous variables; for example location (regarding legalities), security (you're to blame if something bad happens)...although I'd still say go for it, if you have the right connections/skills!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I want to have the biggest exchanger sites in my country. but I can not make it happen, because I really do not have the ability to manage it all. finally I just attempted to make a profit every day of the trade and the signature campaign.

Establishing an exchange compAny requires a large amount of capital and dedication maintaining it. It is not business for startups. But if you really have the capacity to finance that you can just hire a group to manage it for you. Just be sure you choose them wisely or else you'll end up bankrupt.
Yeah to create an exchange site requires substantial capital but according to some income from making sizeable exchange sites and the risk is very small. I think it was worth the try.
if you do not have a large capital you can create a partnership with a variety of people and to form a group. it can be very helpful to you Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
My plan is to get rich by just investing in the bitcoin itself because of the good future it has right now.
Yes at this time the best way is to invest in that way everyone can become rich by doing not any efforts the effort it require is that you buy bitcoin and then see your money increasing with the increase of bitcoin value.
i dont think that nowadays you can be successful just with investing money into bitcoins, because the price of it wont grow how it grew a few years back

to be honest, i dont have any better plans when it comes to getting rich from bitcoins, i dont have a lot of time to think about it really often so i just hold all my bitcoins till the block reward halving

To get rich with bitcoins you need to hold great number of coins which is not possible for everyone, don't expect to get rich with it, buy now and sell when you feel that is the best price to sell.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My plan is to get rich by just investing in the bitcoin itself because of the good future it has right now.
Yes at this time the best way is to invest in that way everyone can become rich by doing not any efforts the effort it require is that you buy bitcoin and then see your money increasing with the increase of bitcoin value.
i dont think that nowadays you can be successful just with investing money into bitcoins, because the price of it wont grow how it grew a few years back

to be honest, i dont have any better plans when it comes to getting rich from bitcoins, i dont have a lot of time to think about it really often so i just hold all my bitcoins till the block reward halving
Activity: 406
Indeed, I'm also doing this, I'm just investing on the bitcoin when I have some money over at the end of each month.
I think we just need to believe and hold them, at the end of this year we will get rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Activity: 672
It would be nice if I can be rich because of Bitcoin and I know it is not that easy to be rich with Bitcoin because it needs time and hard work so that will happen not often.
The thing that you can do is to see Bitcoin as a small earning so they can have just a little bit profit.

Whatever you earn save it for future as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future, even a small savings can give you best returns if price reaches to the moon.
Activity: 364
It would be nice if I can be rich because of Bitcoin and I know it is not that easy to be rich with Bitcoin because it needs time and hard work so that will happen not often.
The thing that you can do is to see Bitcoin as a small earning so they can have just a little bit profit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
The plan is to work on the side and of course the biggest thing is HODL! Rofl. Over time the savings will add up.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

wow idea ,I want to make 20 bitcoin for future but now I earn every day 5000 satoshi now I am very happy and bitcoin gives us many way to earn money so you can play dice, you can buy and sell bitcoin and many game you can play on the bitcoin and you can get gain more with bitcoin then some time after you will make a rich.

You guys realize that 5000 satoshi is about 2 cents, right?  You seriously have a better chance of making money by looking for dropped coins on the sidewalk.  Your get rich plan sounds slightly less plausible than making it rich by going around to local convenience stores and cleaning out the give a penny, take a penny trays.
Activity: 812

Good plan but, there is no assurance that you will be rich after 20 years with 10bitcoin. Try hard to earn with a day job. You'll become more rich.
yeah because it may be the price of bitcoin was not as you would expect, it could be priced below $1000 or less
all could happen? make sure you have a backup plan
To reach the $ 1,000 price takes time to bitcoin so it would happen but it takes a considerable time.
To be rich in bitcoin bitcoin probably should only collect as additional money only.
Activity: 504

Good plan but, there is no assurance that you will be rich after 20 years with 10bitcoin. Try hard to earn with a day job. You'll become more rich.
yeah because it may be the price of bitcoin was not as you would expect, it could be priced below $1000 or less
all could happen? make sure you have a backup plan
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
At an individual level, assuming you are not a coder, it's not clear that there is any way beyond hoarding coin that results in wealth creation
Investing is risky though good platforms may yet emerge
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Jump to: