Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 167. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes of course i have a plan to get rich with bitcoin, because now i m saving my bitcoin, in this time for halving, because when halving will come the price of bitcoins are increased, and also i will do trading with bitcoins, i have a plan in my mind how can i rich with bitcoins.   
so does it mean that the halving process is not just a speculation?
Activity: 112
Yes of course i have a plan to get rich with bitcoin, because now i m saving my bitcoin, in this time for halving, because when halving will come the price of bitcoins are increased, and also i will do trading with bitcoins, i have a plan in my mind how can i rich with bitcoins.   
Activity: 84
trading with bitcoins is the best or merely holding the coins is enough
tho im trying to do some ad related bitcoin businesses (maybe like faucets, etc)
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Any visionary person has a dream. And everyone's dream is to become rich. I know there are several people who have made a fortune through bitcoins. I also feel that at one time I will be rich that is why i am dealing with bitcoins. My plan is to trade as much as people and see that I get a profit of atleast 0.2 bitcoins per day. i intend to continue until i will be getting profits of at least 1 bitcoin per day. Will I not be rich?

You cannot really plan profits per day when it comes to trading because you wouldn't likely be able to be consistent.  Of course, you make money on volatility, and some days are more volatile than others.

In essence you may be able to average a certain level of profits in trading, but in order to even earn .1BTC per day, you need a lot of skill, lots of capital or a lot of luck.  I personally would attempt to employ capital and skill, and hope for some luck, but do not rely on the luck part.

If you put the right kinds of systems in place and you stack your bets, some of the luck will come to you because you have prepared your BTC investment portfolio for the luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
Maybe if you invest big amount of money on bitcoin, that one has already a plan to get rich with bitcoin.
I didn't plan to get rich but just to get some profit out of it and earn extra to help pay some bills. This is very helpful as a side job.
too risky if you put a large sum of money in bitcoin. we do not know the future of bitcoin. but if for 1-2 years it is still very good to invest with huge money.
It's risky putting a large sum of money into anything, the difference is that there are more risks to some investments then others.

Bitcoin is definitely on the more riskier side of the spectrum, but I know a lot of other investments that are far more risky than Bitcoin to put your money in.

1-2 years sounds like a good time span for an investment in Bitcoin, but maybe, in my opinion, it would be wiser to pull out just after the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Maybe if you invest big amount of money on bitcoin, that one has already a plan to get rich with bitcoin.
I didn't plan to get rich but just to get some profit out of it and earn extra to help pay some bills. This is very helpful as a side job.
too risky if you put a large sum of money in bitcoin. we do not know the future of bitcoin. but if for 1-2 years it is still very good to invest with huge money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

My plan is not to be rich with Bitcoin and I see only Bitcoin as a small earning and thats it, if you life will depend on Bitcoin than the chance is high that you can become poor and that would be bad.
So just have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a small earning that would be good enough I think.

Feel sad for your beliefs. You can do your daily job while at the same time working for bitcoin. It's really a great chance at your side since your bitcoin earnings will just be save because all your spending will be supported by your daily job salary.

Like in my case, I earned a lot of bitcoins now since I start because I have my daily job so my coins are just saved.

Yes, but maybe he has a point, if we only rely with bitcoin we will not get enough income, then from the bitcoin only be used as additional income only and we also have to keep working in reality. Maybe if we work in reality and collect bitcoin we will get more than enough revenue.
Activity: 714
Getting rich with bitcoin would be a tough task if you are starting from scratch. It might take a lot of years doing different strategies that could work. Also, one must take note that bitcoin is not yet that stable and not yet as widely accepted as cash. Trading could lead to quick profits but unless you are an expert in it, you are only going to get minimal returns.

Indeed with big capital of trading can give many profit too . More over if you have good skill in trading and experienced . You will easy to get rich with trading.
My plan is not to be rich with Bitcoin and I see only Bitcoin as a small earning and thats it, if you life will depend on Bitcoin than the chance is high that you can become poor and that would be bad.
So just have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a small earning that would be good enough I think.
I also have not plans on getting rich with Bitcoin I started with Bitcoin because it would be nice to earn some extra money on the side. It all depends on what the price is going to be but at long as I make a profit I am happy.
Yes very true to the benefit of bitcoin actually I have been very happy.
To become rich may only collect bitcoin we had to accumulate a lot.
Activity: 350
Getting rich with bitcoin would be a tough task if you are starting from scratch. It might take a lot of years doing different strategies that could work. Also, one must take note that bitcoin is not yet that stable and not yet as widely accepted as cash. Trading could lead to quick profits but unless you are an expert in it, you are only going to get minimal returns.

Indeed with big capital of trading can give many profit too . More over if you have good skill in trading and experienced . You will easy to get rich with trading.
I also have not plans on getting rich with Bitcoin I started with Bitcoin because it would be nice to earn some extra money on the side. It all depends on what the price is going to be but at long as I make a profit I am happy.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Feel sad for your beliefs. You can do your daily job while at the same time working for bitcoin. It's really a great chance at your side since your bitcoin earnings will just be save because all your spending will be supported by your daily job salary.

Like in my case, I earned a lot of bitcoins now since I start because I have my daily job so my coins are just saved.
Activity: 350

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Warren Buffet is a good example of this. The difference is, if I remember correctly, he would invest primarily in safe stocks as opposed to really aggressive investments. Maybe that is something we should all be applying to our trading practices?

Because Warren Buffett took calculated risks, he was able to bring profits back to those companies that he bought (sometimes at a huge discount). And he focused mainly on non-tech companies. I'm wondering what his opinion is about bitcoin since he is known to shy away from investing in tech companies.
Activity: 658
Currently I am making hundred satoshi everyday and my goal for now is to make 1 btc with $600 value on it or more+++ and I will be happy to have that coin and just let it stay for a year or 2 and convert it to cash when price is up
I don’t think that this One coin will make you rich. And earning one coin in one year is much longer time, you have to increase your efforts, you will be able to earn about 1 bitcoin in one month after that you may have chances to become rich.

My plan is save 10 Bitcoin for long term investment, keep it safe on paper wallet and waiting for 20 Years, i believe i can get rich with this plan
how your expectations for a price that will occur in the 20 years to come. so you really believe that you will become rich from just 10 BTC is it?
I thought the prices were reasonable for 20 years is about $1000-$2000
you're not going to get rich just by 10 btc ? just IMO
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I will continue to collect bitcoin and I will make the capital to open a business
Yes it can be done and I'm sure you can realize it. But you need some time for you really enough capital. To be rich in bitcoin could happen but probably I think bitcoin only as additional money only.
bitcoin not only as additional money. but bitcoin could be a major revenue lucrative. you can earn more money dibitcoin, compared with the job. because in bitcoin you can earn income unpredictable every day. like when you play trading, you might even be able to get the same amount of your salary every month in your work in just one day Cheesy
Activity: 812
I will continue to collect bitcoin and I will make the capital to open a business
Yes it can be done and I'm sure you can realize it. But you need some time for you really enough capital. To be rich in bitcoin could happen but probably I think bitcoin only as additional money only.
Activity: 546
Activity: 490
Merit: 520

Warren Buffet is a good example of this. The difference is, if I remember correctly, he would invest primarily in safe stocks as opposed to really aggressive investments. Maybe that is something we should all be applying to our trading practices?
Activity: 406
Farm bitcoins before halving comes and than i will try to sold it when price will be and the max point, than trading and other stuff to multiply my goods.
Activity: 672

Jump to: