Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 22, 2016, 11:07:38 PM
I'm having no plans to get rich, I just want to see what the bitcoin is gonna brings me, I hope it will be some good stuff but we cannot predict this right now so we need some patient at the moment.
Like a lot of others I also do not have a plan but I do not see a problem because of this, some people get rich by trying something they never had planned.
I think you should not plan something to be come rich it can be good but it can also be bad so I think you just have to see what the time will bring.
If you will become rich and you do not plan it then I would say you are just lucky and  we know that only few of those people who are rich because of luck, most of the successful people who became rich are those who work hard and they implement their plan no matter what.
i think after a better luck there is something that is what we called hardwork . because with hardwork ee can do anything . if anyone is here want to be rich then he should make some plan instead to left all upon luck .
Activity: 952
September 22, 2016, 11:00:31 PM
I'm having no plans to get rich, I just want to see what the bitcoin is gonna brings me, I hope it will be some good stuff but we cannot predict this right now so we need some patient at the moment.
Like a lot of others I also do not have a plan but I do not see a problem because of this, some people get rich by trying something they never had planned.
I think you should not plan something to be come rich it can be good but it can also be bad so I think you just have to see what the time will bring.
If you will become rich and you do not plan it then I would say you are just lucky and  we know that only few of those people who are rich because of luck, most of the successful people who became rich are those who work hard and they implement their plan no matter what.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 09:40:35 PM
Activity: 252
September 22, 2016, 09:13:30 PM
Activity: 686
September 22, 2016, 07:55:25 PM
First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.

I agree with you. For now, it's better to collect and earning bitcoin to get capital and when you already have a good capital, you can start open a business or buy a mining.
I think do not need a capital to start work and produce bitcoin, although the use of capital would be easier, but if you do not have it. its not a problem, because you can produce bitcoin without continental capital,
so try to work with any method and collect and save every bitcoin you get. try to be consistent with it

that is a good opinion but it will take a longer time to collect a required amount f capital we have to bring a capital from our money and have to invest them to get faster income and a speedy business. With that we will save our time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 22, 2016, 07:09:07 PM
First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.

I agree with you. For now, it's better to collect and earning bitcoin to get capital and when you already have a good capital, you can start open a business or buy a mining.
I think do not need a capital to start work and produce bitcoin, although the use of capital would be easier, but if you do not have it. its not a problem, because you can produce bitcoin without continental capital,
so try to work with any method and collect and save every bitcoin you get. try to be consistent with it
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 22, 2016, 06:18:04 PM
I just looked right now. Forex Paradise is still there. See my signature, below, for their website.

Only 20 more days to my payout. They will give me a full bitcoin, even though I started with only a quarter of a bitcoin. Do you think they will last 20 more days so I get my payout?

They have another, new, temporary program. You could lose, but you might win.

Cool
Activity: 266
September 22, 2016, 06:00:47 PM
My plan to get rich is by investing in the bitcoin right now and than make some good money with that.
I think that its possible and that there can be made money with this.
Activity: 448
September 22, 2016, 05:07:52 PM
When I have capital available  to invest and when I see,  of course, a good pricing, then  I buy and hold. I'm rarely  doing trade, I think that I  will need more knowledge of the  market to do that more often.

Right not even with a small amount of capital there is still many possibilities. The altcoin market is one of them. I've been trading alts for years now and finally got the hang of it. Meaning i can earn around 15% per month. Which is quite a lot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 22, 2016, 04:46:55 PM
When I have capital available  to invest and when I see,  of course, a good pricing, then  I buy and hold. I'm rarely  doing trade, I think that I  will need more knowledge of the  market to do that more often.
Activity: 658
September 22, 2016, 04:03:12 PM

If you do not want to lose your money and dreams then stay away from online investment sites and these sites often comes as scam and the owners of those site escape/run away with the money of their site members. If you want to increase your money for to get a good capital for your business then you start trade with altcoins It will be beneficial.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 22, 2016, 03:54:06 PM
Trading with bitcoins can make you rich in future and you need to find different way to earn bitcoins and if you have multiple ways then it will be much easier to get rich with it.
it very good idea that trading with bitcoin , and i also same think that trading with bitcoin can make you more rich because bitcoin is really going to rise up its price and we can get a big profit from bitcoin easily .
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 03:26:31 PM
I prefer to day by day market analysis and spent our bitcoins in trading, purchase bitcoin gift cards for get more profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
September 22, 2016, 02:52:01 PM
My plan to get rich is gaining as much as possible in bitcoins and hopefully sell it soon or later when it has a good times.
I do not have any other plans right now honestly.
Well,that is called gettin rich genius.Gaining as much bitcoins as possible and selling it for the higher price is nothing new.It's a played out trick.People do really accepted a few creative answers once the thread has crossed 50 pages of discussions.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2016, 02:17:44 PM
My plan to get rich is gaining as much as possible in bitcoins and hopefully sell it soon or later when it has a good times.
I do not have any other plans right now honestly.
Activity: 952
September 22, 2016, 01:32:26 PM
With a sports betting strategy i am making 0.05 -0.10 btc everyday which i use to buy coins that have huge potentials, i'll keep accumulating for some years
Yes May be you get profit for this day but you will not lucky forever. the Most of gambler was lost a lot of their bitcoin in gamble. I suggest you to choose trade bitcoin it is more fair than gambling. if you have big amount of bitcoin to start it, you will get rich in a short time if you always get profit.

He is right. There are already a lot of people who's life got ruined because of gambling. Even if you are lucky now and getting profit, there is no assurance that it will continue to be so. And getting rich thru gambling is not a plan because gambling does not assure you of any income. It's outcome is based on luck.
whatever the reason I think gambling will never help us to become rich. even plans to get rich from gambling really not a good idea. we all know gambling is high risk, in fact always lose more than win.

Exactly and if anyone is depending only on gambling to become rich in future then that is a big risk to take with your life as you will be loosing at most of the times.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
September 22, 2016, 01:17:47 PM
I just thought of those of who had this good plan on getting rich with bitcoin 8 months ago that are dead. Life with the pursuit is what makes it achievable.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
September 22, 2016, 01:03:40 PM
i dont think i can get rich with bitcoin Cheesy i am just newbie on bitcoin world,but i hope i can get so many profit when i trde altcoin,and its will give me so many bitcoin,and i will trade it to money,and use that money to make food store,and i think its bitcoin impact.

Can you remember you posted this as a newbie 8 months ago? So much can be achieved over time with dedication and focus.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 22, 2016, 12:59:43 PM
With a sports betting strategy i am making 0.05 -0.10 btc everyday which i use to buy coins that have huge potentials, i'll keep accumulating for some years
Yes May be you get profit for this day but you will not lucky forever. the Most of gambler was lost a lot of their bitcoin in gamble. I suggest you to choose trade bitcoin it is more fair than gambling. if you have big amount of bitcoin to start it, you will get rich in a short time if you always get profit.

He is right. There are already a lot of people who's life got ruined because of gambling. Even if you are lucky now and getting profit, there is no assurance that it will continue to be so. And getting rich thru gambling is not a plan because gambling does not assure you of any income. It's outcome is based on luck.
whatever the reason I think gambling will never help us to become rich. even plans to get rich from gambling really not a good idea. we all know gambling is high risk, in fact always lose more than win.
Activity: 910
September 22, 2016, 12:39:51 PM
Trading with bitcoins can make you rich in future and you need to find different way to earn bitcoins and if you have multiple ways then it will be much easier to get rich with it.
Pages:
Jump to: